It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo's, New Age. They are not what you think they are!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Have you watched the videos in the opening post? Thanks for your opinion, I appreciate it.

Yes, I've watched the vids. They seemed "okay" till the end. That last segment smacks of fear, ignorance, resulting in prejudice and raceism.

Again, nearly ALL of the "messages" you have from ET, and what that video is wholly based upon are channeled messages. In ALL cases of channeling there are no ontrols, or assurances of the entity being channeled. Thus it becomes virtually impossible to know just who or what is being channeled.

While much communication between ET's as well as with Humans is done via telepathy, however, telepathy is a far cry from channeling; in telepathy, there is never any doubt about the real identities, or their motives.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I've read somewhere that in some abduction situations people have demanded to be let free in the name of Jesus, and the aliens complied.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by WeZet

WeZet, you pretty much summed it up and didn't miss a beat. Superb writing skills, too. I bet you're really impressive in Dutch.

The scorpion/power thing was new to me, but I'm looking forward to checking it out.

I'll be checking out your OP too. Peace.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
I've read somewhere that in some abduction situations people have demanded to be let free in the name of Jesus, and the aliens complied.

The following guy, Joe Jordan, has legitimate Ufology credentials as you'll see some of below. He claims that Abductions can be stopped. He has compiled a seemingly solid amount of successful case Histories and claims his theory is testable.

I was leery going in because Ufology, as we all know, is full of guys that are full of IT. But the more I've seen of him on video, the more I think the guy is a straight-shooter:

Joe Jordan is the President and co-founder of CE4 Research Group, an Alien Abduction investigation and research team based out of Cocoa, Florida. Joe has been a Mutual UFO Network Field Investigator since 1992...

...He has spoken during six Roswell UFO Festivals in Roswell, New Mexico, including the 60th Anniversary Conference in 2007. He was also honored to host the Roswell UFO Festival Conference for the city of Roswell in 2008.

...During the investigations into the experiencers case testimonies, CE4 Research Group found something really remarkable. They found that some of these Christian Alien Abduction experiencers had been able to stop or even terminate the experience from their lives. The most fascinating finding was that this was even possible.

And there was a commonality amongst the experiencers in the way that they were able to do this. This is something that the worlds leading researchers in this field of investigation publicly say is not possible. But the findings of CE4 Research Group show otherwise.

When questioned off the record, many of these leading world researchers admit they themselves have come across similar cases.

The question arises, why have they not shared these findings also? Could it be because of what the consequences might be if they did share? Might it change their preconceived notions of the Alien Abduction and UFO experience? Is there a hidden agenda that this research might expose? If these are the researchers that we are relying on for the truth, why are they not sharing everything with us?

When attempting to put together the Alien Abduction and UFO puzzle, wouldn’t you want all of the pieces of the puzzle brought to the table? Even if the puzzle pieces were to show a different picture than you might have expected? Honest research DEMANDS that all the pieces are to be included for an honest answer.
www.alienresistance.org...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo

Originally posted by FoxfilesMulder
First of all

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d7358f7bb6bf.gif[/atsimg]

But, not a bad job in terms of your first thread.

Scripture could be interpreted as such if you add everything together and throw in a few bits here and there. I think the Antichrist will be exposed when a person of authority points to ET and UFO as the savior of all, should they become a reality.
edit on 12-3-2011 by FoxfilesMulder because: (no reason given)

Hi FoxfilesMulder,

Thanks for the thumbs up. Appreciated. I like the X-Files, good show. Yes, the AntiChrist will come out of this UFO/alien deception mess I'm afraid. Somehow.

Oh Come'On now.

Instead of your mind evolving you somehow managed to have devolved it.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

LOL it would have to..... otherwise your beliefs will look pretty stupid.

Makes me laugh when the religious open their mouths.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

In ALL cases of channeling there are no ontrols, or assurances of the entity being channeled. Thus it becomes virtually impossible to know just who or what is being channeled.

While much communication between ET's as well as with Humans is done via telepathy, however, telepathy is a far cry from channeling; in telepathy, there is never any doubt about the real identities, or their motives.

Etharzi od Oma

While I agree that "channeling" is different than what we might call direct mind contact or telepathy, I don't think you would have any more idea of what was invading your mind than a channeler would with all due respect.

After all; you can't initiate contact by invading their mind-space can you? You might can call 'em and see if they'll answer as some contactees claim, but you can't PULL their trick. You can't just drop in to their mind.

And therefore, it seems to me, that you would have no more assurance than the channeler of who you're "talking" too.

But forget that for a minute, I can see you're sharp; so why not consider the bible hypothesis for a week or two and compare it to the world situation. If you haven't given it much thought before, check out bible prophecy with as open mind as you can manage.

The puzzle pieces fit like nothing else. Like supernaturally fit. Worthy of contemplation. Word.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Thank you. I think it's time for me to start a topic on the great deception. It'll take some time and I'll keep it updated.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Hi AnthraAndromda,

I see no channeling on the vids. If there is I don't believe in channeled materials period.

DaphneApollo

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Hi 547000,

I've read this as well. On a show called 'Sightings' many years ago there was this segment of a woman who was about to be abducted, the ship was over her house and she knew instinctively that this was about to happen, and she called out " In the name of Jesus I command you to leave" and it abrubtly stopped. Before this show I was alot like some of these other posters, and I'm not belittling anyone on here, that UFO's are not demons/evil/etc. but why in this case would that work. I've read of others also like you. These things were the beginning of my questioning of these close encounters of the Fourth kind.

DaphneApollo

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Hi The GUT,

WeZet, you pretty much summed it up and didn't miss a beat.

She sure did. I'm glad you and she are posting here. Thanks for your support.

DaphneApollo

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
It's a he.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

On the other hand, I have read of people abducted by the Grays say they hear people calling for Jesus, and the Grays tell tell them, "nobody here but us." Jesus is an English name, and has no occult meanings, and the numerology for him is the same as for Lucifer. Also, both are called "Morning Star."
Conspiracy of the Century...Jesus and Lucifer, One and the Same!

So, one wonders, what would happen if a person who was abducted called on Lucifer, or Satan to help him or her? Just wondering. Those of you who know me in here know I am in contact with other world beings, ETs. I have asked several times what is their take on God? I have been told they believe in a "First Creator," and that is all. No religion, no dogma, no book. Sounds like Utopia to this writer.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Hi Ahmose,

Reply to FoxfilesMulder,
Thanks for the thumbs up. Appreciated. I like the X-Files, good show. Yes, the AntiChrist will come out of this UFO/alien deception mess I'm afraid. Somehow.

Instead of your mind evolving you somehow managed to have devolved it.

Let me ask you, why haven't the Ufo occupants helped this world, why are they sneaking around and abducting people in the night?
If they have the power to take you through walls and glass doors then why don't they do something constructive and fix the ozone layer. Why do they tell us we need to do these things. They come, take parts from cattle (Linda Moulton Howe, Strange Harvest) why? If they are so peacefull, and lets not forget they love us as they tie you down against your will and do all kinds of things to you. Betty and Barney Hill , Whitley Striber , Jim Sparks ( Project Camelot) the same message really, you need to stop tearing up your earth, global warming , But, they still hurt him in the beginning didn't they.

Bob Dean is another man I really like listening to. He says they've been here since before the 60's and if I'm correct in collusion with the governments of the world. Why? Disclosure! Not on our lives.

The New World Order will play out Book of Daniel tells you this, Revelations tells you this. And Satan is the one orchestrating all of this I assure you. It's o.k. if you maybe want to disregard the Bible or that Satan is real but that's what He wants you to do.
They've impregnated, then at three months gestation taken the fetuses, listen I personally can know what this feels like, it's not a nice thing to do to a woman.
Take samples of semen and ovum (test tube babies) against their will of course. Why?
They are so advanced and fly from so far away to help us. Well, I'll tell you from my view point they're failing. The world is going through some rough stuff as are the earthlings on it.

I've not devolved I'm seeking knowledge every which way I can on the matter cross referencing everything I can find. My evolvement has always been ongoing. Peace to you.

Some Videos to paruse: What does the Bible say about UFO's? Billy Crone 1 @ 2

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by WeZet

It's a he.

Hi WeZet,

AHHHH
I'm so sorry. Well, I'm glad you sir and The GUT are here. Thanks for your knowledge and posts you bring here.

DaphneApollo

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
While I agree that "channeling" is different than what we might call direct mind contact or telepathy, I don't think you would have any more idea of what was invading your mind than a channeler would with all due respect.

After all; you can't initiate contact by invading their mind-space can you? You might can call 'em and see if they'll answer as some contactees claim, but you can't PULL their trick. You can't just drop in to their mind.

And therefore, it seems to me, that you would have no more assurance than the channeler of who you're "talking" too.

Well ... firstly, telepathy isn't accomplished by "invading" someone elses mind. Something like that would be rude and childish at the best case, and hostile in all others. Telepathy starts by asking for permission to "connect", And, in almost every instance, this "connection" cannot happen until the "other party" gives this permission.

As for being able to initiate contact, its not that difficlt with someone known, or a relative. In my case I usually talk with a relative, the others are more difficult (mother almost always responds, others ... not so much)

However, when One is channeling the "sender" is always in full control of what is being sent, and there can be no other information communicated. Contrast that with telepathy, or as you put it; "direct mind contact". In telepathy, it truly is a direct contact with another mind, and being such, allows both parties to know the underlying thoughts and feelings of the other. Thus, being able to identify who One is "talking" to becomes rather easy. Course, you still have little more knowledge of the sender than you might have if you were actially "speaking" (using audio) to the person.

As for "knowing" who I'm talking with, it starts easy,; One asks. There are techniques, and proceedures that can be employed to "verify" that the "speaker" is who they say they are, and what they are saying is correct. Unfortunately, most Humans can't learn these techniques outside of a serious school of Magick.

But forget that for a minute, I can see you're sharp; so why not consider the bible hypothesis for a week or two and compare it to the world situation. If you haven't given it much thought before, check out bible prophecy with as open mind as you can manage.

The puzzle pieces fit like nothing else. Like supernaturally fit. Worthy of contemplation. Word.

I have. I have studied these and other related issues for some 40 years. You see, the problem here is that I know both ET's and demons, they are nothing alike. ET has but a very few "physical forms", while demons have a multitude. ET requires technology to move about in the cosmos, demons can materialize anywhere they wish, any time they wish, without the use of technology. Humans, ET's, most animals living on Earth, are a higher evolution on both the physical and spiritual planes than any demon. Also, Humans and ET's share at least one common trait; We are all from "somewhere", demons don't have that.

So, no ... I'm afraid the puzzle pieces don't fit ... not even close.

Perhaps, if Humans weren't so "ready" to vileify us, deny our existance, and condemn us to the wild imaginings of the meltally-ill, you might make some real progress toward true spiritual enlightenment. Or at the least; get some help shutting down melting nuclear reactors.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
DaphneApollo, I can tell you a bit about my experiences but I definitely don't claim to have all the answers

I can't say I understand just what or who the greys are exactly. There's a theory that they are souless and that their genetic tinkering and fear inducing escapades are an attempt to study our soul and use it to improve their species. They could possibly just be trying to improve their chances of survival. I think they are definitely very different from us and this makes them hard to understand from our point of view.

It may all be a case of perspective as when I was a child of 4/5 (not having been exposed to any information on abductions) I had more a more positive view of these beings and I have memories of being taught ( I'm not aware of exactly what) by them. It was only when I was old enough to read the various theories on abductions that I became fearful. Research has shown that the type of interaction the greys carry out changes when their subjects become mature enough to be use for their genetic experiments.

Then I've had one profoundly positive encounter with what I can only describe as a 'Light being'. I actually had a strange sense of amnesia and a nagging feeling that I had to remember something important for two days before I was able to remember this encounter. This being gave me the choice to step through some kind of 'door' and I knew instinctively that this door was a kind of gateway to another type of reality and would affect my view of reality profoundly.

I think words can hardly describe what it felt like to step through that 'door' but I became what the being was - pure energy. It felt more real than anything I've ever encountered on Earth. As I remembered this encounter I knew that this is what we really are, not these physical bodies.

So in simplistic terms you could see the Greys as nefarious and sinister and the Light beings as positive and guiding....but there are theories that things are far more complicated than that. There are those who would say they are all out to manipulate us one way or the other. It is also human nature to use the terms good and evil to explain things that we are incapable of fully comprehending.

I think that people like Dr. John E. Mack were and some native americans are correct when they compare the abduction experience to shamanic experiences. The traveller encounters good and bad in order to grow spiritually.

One thing I'm pretty sure of is that none of us will ever know everything, even those beings far in advance of us. We should never let ourselves become convinced that we have all the answers because that is how we progress.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
DaphneApollo,

I read your OP and not the rest of this thread but short and sweet you are wrong.

There are UFO's and Aliens as you call them I call them Beings and the ships and no they are not Demons and when TSHTF it will be they that saved this Human life from extinction and prevented the ELE coming our way.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I do cross reference material. Let's take a little break and listen to an Astro Physicist about Volcanoes and UFO's coming from and going to them. Nassim Haramein.

DaphneApollo

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
DaphneApollo,

I read your OP and not the rest of this thread but short and sweet you are wrong.

There are UFO's and Aliens as you call them I call them Beings and the ships and no they are not Demons and when TSHTF it will be they that saved this Human life from extinction and prevented the ELE coming our way.

Hi observe50,

Thanks for your post and opinion, though we differ. See video below your post. And please read the rest of my comments. I have come to the conclusion that possibly there are negatives and positives. How do you know that they are not Demons, enlighten me. And TSHTF scenario we'll all see what happens. I think that the ELE your talking about is on the Warnings from the Benevolents thread. Yes, they are beings, Aliens are just a name for them. But, what kind of beings, I mean what are their real intentions? No one has really answered that.

DaphneApollo

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join