It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo's, New Age. They are not what you think they are!

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
let me see if i can break this down.

the watchers might be aliens, but whoever they are they are not flying around in spaceships abducting us because they are bound.

there might be other aliens who are also watchers who are not bound, but they are not the fallen because those are bound

there may be other aliens who are angels that are fallen... be more specific.

there are other angels.... sure.... there are demons. who are they? there are also the sons of cain, where are they? among us. that is the connection that satan has to this world. they are among US.

That is why judgment happens to US.

Anything else is just a cop out.

Your only job is to know your creator when he is before you.

Your ONLY job.

God and the Angels he sends are the ones who know and the ones who will sort it out.

Know your role.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

I predominantly have others referring the site because they obviously have resonated with it on some level. It is for them that it exists and to plant seeds for the unbelievers.

What is within the site correlates with my relevant studied elements of the Bible anyway and the original undertaking was unplanned, yet inspired though only I can provide such testament. One thing led to another to how it evolved and I will never post advertising or ask for donations, for I don't care for such and have all I need in guided Grace. This endeavour as I have stated is bigger than myself as every experience that has shaped my path has occurred for very good reason.

Let's just allow the chips to fall as they may regarding who is proven 'right', as such does not matter to me in the least. Like I have always reiterated, just be of Good Spirit and attempt 'fellowship' with the Creator in Trust that will always serve our Spirit well for guidance in outreach of the Holy Spirit, and there is nothing to ever fear. I don't ever wish for bad to happen in the world, however things cannot continue as they are in hate/division/separation/corruption. Something will eventually 'give' and that process is underway now for those who recognise the changing tide. I cannot 'prove' anything to anybody. Just watch the buildup and the 'signs'.

Much love sincerely.

edit on 13-6-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

The evidence in the bible is all the mentions of deceiving spirits preaching a false truth. There is evidence that ETs are spiritual beings. There is evidence of what they preach is a different gospel. Ergo there is evidence they are deceiving spirits.

Now whether there is proof is a different matter. There most certainly is evidence.

Going further, angels are spiritual beings. So there is evidence that aliens are angels. Neither aliens nor angels are of this world. Angels or spirits that are not of God deny the message of the gospel. If they are not of God, then they are of the evil one. By definition as commonly accepted that they are demonic.
edit on 13-6-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

I have met an alien and he did not teach me any gospel. That's my example.

What is yours? What are you referencing?

Angels are spiritual beings. Aliens might be angels. There are certainly more references of angels in the bible. Use them.

I'll wait.

I'll also wait for your evidence that they are or are not of God... because there are certainly references of angels who are. Identify the ones who aren't and the ones who are... because if aliens are angels and some angels are bad and some are directly sent BY GOD then that means that some are of God and to call them demons is blasphemy. We can add that to the list of sins in this thread.

Are you finally getting this?
edit on 13-6-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician

the watchers might be aliens, but whoever they are they are not flying around in spaceships abducting us because they are bound.

there might be other aliens who are also watchers who are not bound, but they are not the fallen because those are bound

there are other angels.... sure.... there are demons. who are they? there are also the sons of cain, where are they? among us. that is the connection that satan has to this world. they are among US.

Your ONLY job.

God and the Angels he sends are the ones who know and the ones who will sort it out.

Know your role.

No our job is to rebuke evil and declare the truth of the gospel to those who will hear it. If they will not accept it their blood is on their own hands. How can we struggle against spiritual principalities if you're telling us to shut up about aliens may be demons? If we cannot warn people of spiritual deception?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

The evidence in the bible is all the mentions of deceiving spirits preaching a false truth. There is evidence that ETs are spiritual beings. There is evidence of what they preach is a different gospel. Ergo there is evidence they are deceiving spirits.

Now whether there is proof is a different matter. There most certainly is evidence.

Going further, angels are spiritual beings. So there is evidence that aliens are angels. Neither aliens nor angels are of this world. Angels or spirits that are not of God deny the message of the gospel. If they are not of God, then they are of the evil one. By definition as commonly accepted that they are demonic.

Angels are spiritual beings. Aliens might be angels. There are certainly more references of angels in the bible. Use them.

I'll wait.

I'll also wait for your evidence that they are or are not of God... because there are certainly references of angels who are. Identify the ones who aren't and the ones who are... because if aliens are angels and some angels are bad and some are directly sent BY GOD then that means that some are of God and to call them demons is blasphemy. We can add that to the list of sins in this thread.

I see your point. But we are still to warn of spiritual deception. I already gave you evidence just not proof. Do you get it?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Your ONLY job.

Know your role.

No our job is to rebuke evil and declare the truth of the gospel to those who will hear it. If they will not accept it their blood is on their own hands. How can we struggle against spiritual principalities if you're telling us to shut up about aliens may be demons? If we cannot warn people of spiritual deception?

I have been trying to get you to use your bible since i first walked into this thread so you might want to correct yourself about biblical truth. the people herein have tried to silence my attempts at establishing biblical truth. that is deception.

I expect you to certainly struggle with your own demons and I have been trying to help you do that but you would rather pass the buck onto someone else.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I'll wait.

I see your point. But we are still to warn of spiritual deception.

Go right ahead... be my guest. I would never ask you to not do such a thing but first you might uphold the idea with your own actions.

I would never want you to do anything but uphold the truth.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I'll wait.

I see your point. But we are still to warn of spiritual deception. I already gave you evidence just not proof. Do you get it?

What evidence do you claim to have given that you can rightfully say that all aliens are demons when by our own logic, some of them must clearly be sent by God if they are in fact angels?

I know there is evil going on.... but we are not looking at examples of evil in here. most are just stating opinions and making accusations... which has been the whole problem all along.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I'll wait.

Go right ahead... be my guest. I would never ask you to not do such a thing but first you might uphold the idea with your own actions.

When did I ever declare "proof"? I was always talking about evidence.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I'll wait.

What evidence do you claim to have given that you can rightfully say that all aliens are demons when by our own logic, some of them must clearly be sent by God if they are in fact angels?

I know there is evil going on.... but we are not looking at examples of evil in here. most are just stating opinions and making accusations... which has been the whole problem all along.

This is a conspiracy theory site and a forum called "the gray area". I don't think this is quite the place to be to complain about speculation.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I'll wait.

When did I ever declare "proof"? I was always talking about evidence.

Whatever you want to call it... we are talking about what you declared. if you want to declare it an koala bear... i don't care, but you declared it. I'm waiting for the basis of your declaration however you want to word it.

Evidence... I'm waiting patiently.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I'll wait.

This is a conspiracy theory site and a forum called "the gray area". I don't think this is quite the place to be to complain about speculation.

That is your choice but I know you wouldn't make that choice if you could back all this up.

Your choice is based on your failure to do so and yes that is an opinion. Those are also allowed, right?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I already gave you evidence. Apollo gave you external evidence too. Sounds more like you're demanding proof.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I already gave you evidence. Apollo gave you external evidence too. Sounds more like you're demanding proof.

No, I promise you. I am not. I swear. I have literally not seen any such evidence. the only evidence I was given I debunked as a completely different matter.

that is why am once again giving anyone the opportunity to give the evidence.

Is this confusing to you? I didn't think it would be... so those weren't my intentions.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Opinions are allowed, but I again say I never said anything about proof. Of course, if I had proof, I would give it, obviously.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Opinions are allowed, but I again say I never said anything about proof. Of course, if I had proof, I would give it, obviously.

And I don't know how many times I have to tell you that I am asking for evidence.

I believe this is confusing to you. (scary thought)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

No, I promise you. I am not. I swear. I have literally not seen any such evidence. the only evidence I was given I debunked as a completely different matter.

Is this confusing to you? I didn't think it would be... so those weren't my intentions.

Okay, I'm sorry for all this misunderstanding, I thought you were being pointed towards us because you came to this thread because you already made up your mind to ask for proof so you can debunk us. I'll let Daphne take over then. She can post the relevent videos. You can also read Egyptia's testimony, as well as the other testimonies.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Okay, I'm sorry for all this misunderstanding, I thought you were being pointed towards us because you came to this thread because you already made up your mind to ask for proof so you can debunk us. I'll let Daphne take over then. She can post the relevent videos. You can also read Egyptia's testimony, as well as the other testimonies.

I have read that testimony and I have requested that he also bring his evidence to the table concerning these implants because if evil aliens are doing things like this then it should be discussed.

If it happened to me it would be my first and utmost priority to try to get some clarity and let others know.

I'm eagerly awaiting that evidence.

The wonderful part is that it should be easy to obtain and would be quite a topic of discussion on this forum.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I have read that testimony and I have requested that he also bring his evidence to the table concerning these implants because if evil aliens are doing things like this then it should be discussed.

If it happened to me it would be my first and utmost priority to try to get some clarity and let others know.

I'm eagerly awaiting that evidence.

I apologize for being so argumentative. I thought you were just ignoring the evidence on purpose because you just wanted to bash us as bible thumpers and walk away. Part of the problem may be that this thread is forty pages long, and so you may not have seen it all. So again, sorry about this argument.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
well, I have been pretty rough myself but I really don't want you to feel bad.

I really only want whats fair... for everyone.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join