It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo's, New Age. They are not what you think they are!

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by ChaosMagician

Do you not know that God will SEND the delusion to allow people to be deceived, because they love unrighteousness?

That means He will allow more and more deceiving spirits to manifest.

Your eyes are sealed shut. Hopefully they will open before it's too late.

If you cannot see the relation between the New Age, the occult, and the claims of extra-dimensional ETs... well, then there's nothing we can do for you. Maybe you will read a book like Spirit of the Rainforest and it might open your eyes just a little.

Anyway, back on topic, some users might like to read this:

A Christian Response to the New Age

If God allows more deceiving spirits to manifest, that doesn't mean he is going to go back on his own word or change his own mind concerning the ones called the watchers. You are firmly reluctant to ponder the possibility that these things are not one and the same, but you call my eyes sealed shut.

I have just shown you from the very word of God that the angels who spawned the nephilim were bound to darkness until judgment day.... but in this thread these same beings are called demons who are responsible for present day works and are alleged to be allowed by god to come to the earth and assist in tribulation and the reign of the Antichrist prior to judgment day to deceive man.

That makes no sense. You need to consider that these things are not one and the same.

...but because you think that god doesn't already know the hearts of man you hold on to this belief that something that is happening in this world that you can't explain, must be evil in nature and connected to tribulation and a test of men's hearts with no basis for believing this. God already knows everything and doesn't need an exam to prove who is on his side and who is not. That is just a result of free will and he already knows the results of these choices that he allowed man to make. The test is ingrained in us from the moment we are born into this world. Evil spirits that are allowed to be here, are sent here or manifest here simply from the corruption of man... just might not have the first thing to do with the the 200 watchers bound in darkness.

Are you saying there are but 200 evil spirits total?
I told you this doesn't add up. I've shown you the math.

Now... you are suggesting that I might be damned for arguing with you.

Of all the sin that is going on in this world... of all the evil deeds, you think it is I who is making some huge mistake because I don't agree with you based on what the bible directly states.

You have quite a God complex. That in itself is a sin.

What you just claimed that might happen to me... that I will be damned if I don't change my mind... is more of a sin than you obviously realize.

I also want to point out that those who lie about their own evidence or stories are also sinning and are intimately connecting themselves with deception for their own agenda. That is *bad* Real bad.

Anyone taking part of things like this need not worry about other people who might be talking to aliens... it's certainly not their issue to be worried with. they need to worry about their own spiritual problems. The bible would instruct them to repent asap and cease doing these things for their own agenda... and I am not calling anyone damned for this, but that is clearly a sin and tied to the present ways of the world rooted in egotism, control and greed. It's just a symptom of the way things are in this world. Any sin can be forgiven. I would not be so pompous to say that it will be anyone's ultimate demise such as has been suggested to me for being able to read the word of god. i have not brought lies nor manipulations nor tried to set anything up for my own personal agenda in this thread. I came in here with full intention of giving people the opportunity to state their actual claim instead of just talking about the claim and professing the claim without the actual indications that give them these ideas. they refused and so I brought he answers into the thread myself and wrote out the equation... so anyone who feels like their side has not been told or understood has had their chance to break it down.

What I got was not the story... it was not the skinny.. not the meat of the sandwich but tactics to campaign an idea.

I didn't make them do it. I am not guilty of this.

Yet it might be too late for me because of my hefty iniquity??

Unbelievable. You people are a very silly lot.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Considering that God will send deception so people will "die in their sins" I would say that, yes, nonbelievers have a very good chance of going to the inferno, unless granted special pardon. They would die in their sins without them forgiven.

Do you not understand that there are probably more fallen than just the watchers? Where do these deceiving spirits come from in your opinion? In addition to scripture there is also apostolic tradition, handed down from the times of the apostles. And that tradition speaks of Satan being able deceive the earth till that day of judgement. He is yet to be cast out of Heaven, but he yet influences the earth. Do you believe that, apart from the watchers and himself, that no other angel is in on it? Where in your opinion do these "deceiving spirits" come from? Why do you think witchcraft and the like is forbidden? Do you honestly not see the connection between the occult, the New Age, and the types of messages people are receiving from ETs? After the apostasy comes the man of sin, and many in these pantheistic traditions speak of a new avatar and a Hierarchy of ascended masters or a Galactic Federation of Light.
edit on 13-6-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Your questions posed have been answered already in the various supplied materials. It could be a case of you misunderstanding what is presented or just rejecting the author/messenger of them. Only you can answer that, though I don't require one for your path is your own respectfully.

Even though there are other ET races out there in this virtually infinite existence that are not Lucifer Empire 'demons' responsible for physical AND spiritual Earth influence, it must be understood that the awareness being raised here is specifically in regards to the beings that have been ALLOWED by a 'higher' power to manipulate, interfere and manifest WITHIN THIS DIMENSION, specifically for our 'embodied life trial'. Have you ever asked why we are really here? What the meaning of life really is? Are we just random lemmings running around with no spiritual purpose?

We are in a quarantined existence on Earth with Universal Laws in place with very powerful and wise loving Creators in full control of this spiritual 'testing ground' we call Earth designed for this specific Earthen dimensional journey of souls. Your journey of seeking is to awaken to such knowledge of essentially two sides 'in play' (with Law of Opposition in all things especially that of good and evil amongst countless other examples within this paradigm of existence) and realise such in 'awakening' to your origins of what you came here to do. It will not be Truth until you realise it for yourself and that can take many many years for people to discover with assistance of the Holy Spirit of Truth even with hardcore seeking. That is unless they are 'gifted' with 'knowings' from an early age (for specific roles to accomplish). We are equally loved but with differing levels of awareness within embodied humanity as I have mentioned earlier.

There are two main spiritual 'groupings' according to the Laws of Opposition in place within this 'matrix'. The positive Christ Kingdom benevolent Spirit group that wants to aid your evolution and the negative Lucifer Legion rebellion group that aims to stunt it and hold you back from progression. All souls will either predominantly align with one group influence or the other and that will determine their fate of soul destination in the many other spiritual 'realms' in existence. There is evolution existences and de-evolution existences according to one's actions.

I hope this helps someone even if you are not ready to embrace what has been shared. We will reap what we sow and for those that have been ignoring 'spiritual nudgings' from the Creators, there will be a 'rougher ride' for them with the coming challenges. Tough times are coming and they will occur to humble our arrogance, for our rejection of Truth and Love in reverence for the Divine Creation granted. We reap what we sow collectively as well as individually, Father have Mercy on our souls.

Ah I'm just a religious nut though hehe, even though I have not read even 20 per cent of the Bible, however was led to the parts that were relevant to my incarnation and the warnings I have offered in Good Spirit. That may surprise many who have assumed I'm a indoctrinated 'fundie' of sorts. The Truth will be rejected as well as the contents of my site by the majority. Funny though, I see it's contents manifest everyday like watching a movie unfold. So many are going to be on their knees and I look forward to the humbling greatly because people need a good 'reality check' of what they have manifested with their love for the world system (Lucifer).

The world is very sick and afflicted as a reflection of the spiritual sickness of her inhabitants. Woe Woe Woe. We haven't seen nothing yet, though I've had a review of the 'highlight' reel. Glory be to Christ, His Kingdom and those whom reside in close connection with the Holy Spirit.

Those who align with Lucifer will join him in another of his dominions of influence. He will be glad to have them once again. A division is coming. Peace.

edit on 13-6-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Views are subjective mate. Just forgive Me then if by your standards I am a demon for not submitting on hands and knees to a 'God' that would limit Humanity in shackles to this very Earth bickering about how we were created rather then to celebrate the religion of Life and explore the refines of space.

Would you agree that we, the animals, insects, and people of this planet are all one by being born together upon the very same Earth, erasing the borders that We have made of course.

If you do, then if there were actually a 'God' to grovel to, would a monkey not be kneeling each day in worship? Or does a monkey 'live' life to its fullest. What about a dolphin, which are much smarter then Us. Do they grovel to a God each day or do they try to interact with Us in love when We meet them? How about a crow, octopus etc.

If this 'God' put everything on this planet to test our faith, I have to walk off before My blood boils as you sit here and disgrace every living thing on this planet as nothing but 'material to test our will'. The movie Contact said it best. The majority of the population is willingly delusional because Humans enjoy degrading themselves. Tell yourself you Love yourself while looking in the mirror, if you can. Then you'll see how easy it is to put a scapegoat of a God in the sky to put all of Our worries and regrets on.

But of course, I'm going to burn in hell because I celebrate the religion of Life and try to practice living each day as if I'm going to die.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Considering that God will send deception so people will "die in their sins" I would say that, yes, nonbelievers have a very good chance of going to the inferno, unless granted special pardon. They would die in their sins without them forgiven.

Do you not understand that there are probably more fallen than just the watchers? Where do these deceiving spirits come from in your opinion? In addition to scripture there is also apostolic tradition, handed down from the times of the apostles. And that tradition speaks of Satan being pardoned to deceive the earth till that day of judgement. Do you believe that, apart from the watchers and himself, that no other angel is in on it? Where in your opinion do these "deceiving spirits" come from? Why do you think witchcraft and the like is forbidden? Do you honestly not see the connection between the occult, the New Age, and the types of messages people are receiving from ETs? After the apostasy comes the man of sin, and many in these pantheistic traditions speak of a new avatar and a Hierarchy of ascended masters or a Galactic Federation of Light.

It was not said in the bible that the "the watchers" were bound to darkness. It is said that the ones who left their habitat.... because the bible does not speak directly of "fallen angels"... and this example is one of the closest that you will find to reference of fallen angels...and it is the closest that can be tied to the book of watchers. this tie in is what gives some more bible credence to the the book of enoch. I shouldn't have to explain this to you.

As for satan.... and traditions which might be one that we were told to be weary of by the very mouth of christ... that is a completely different subject than the story of the watchers who made a pact to go knock up some chicks and made the nephilim who made a mess that god had to clean up with the flood. apples and oranges.
The decedents of the serpent seed are sons of cain... read your freaking bible!

YES I believe their are evil spirits! YES I believe their are Satan's minions doing work in the Earth! Yes I believe God allows it and that there is a reason. It is because of the potential for evil that is ingrained in us because we are carnal flesh and prone to deception and to carry out deception and the yes, the sons of cain have intermingled among us! The bible clearly states this! Evil is within man! Evil is within the world of man!

No, I don't believe that God is going to change his mind and let the fathers of the nephilim out prior to judgment day because that is what the bible says!

...and that is what we are talking about.... THE NEPHILIM!!!

that wasn't my choice! I'm not the one sitting here trying to tie the nephilim and the book of enoch to tribulation and the sons of cain who YES were very much allowed to mix and mate with the rest of mankind and IS THE SERPENT SEED!

ORIGINAL SIN FRIEND! Don't you remember all this. This is taught in sunday school. people must be judged because of all that that took place in the garden of eden! that is a completely different subject! people must be judged because sin is ALREADY WITHIN THEM. God doesn't have to let the watchers out despite what is said in the bible and let them come trick poor innocent man and lead them astray. That's been in the works since the dawn of man...and the nephilim is who everyone is tying to aliens and demons doing present day works and trying to use the book of enoch to back it up. that book of enoch and what it says about the watchers and the nephilim was brought into this discussion not by me but unfortunately that is what everyone is trying to tie it to.

APPLES AND ORANGES.

Why do you think I've been sitting here this whole time trying to help you get it straight!

Holy #!

Now then....
If you want to try to tie aliens to some other mention of evil spirits, demons, angels....whatever you can find in the bible to tie it... I give you the floor. who am I to say you are wrong before you have even had a chance to change your story and get it right this time. Knock yourself out..... but when you do, please make sure you bring back biblical reference so we can have a real conversation about real things in the real bible.... because just insisting on the claim over and over again doesn't cut it.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9

Your questions posed have been answered already in the various supplied materials. It could be a case of you misunderstanding what is presented or just rejecting the author/messenger of them. Only you can answer that, though I don't require one for your path is your own respectfully.

Even though there are other ET races out there in this virtually infinite existence that are not Lucifer Empire 'demons' responsible for physical AND spiritual Earth influence, it must be understood that the awareness being raised here is specifically in regards to the beings that have been ALLOWED by a 'higher' power to manipulate, interfere and manifest WITHIN THIS DIMENSION, specifically for our 'embodied life trial'. Have you ever asked why we are really here? What the meaning of life really is? Are we just random lemmings running around with no spiritual purpose?

We are in a quarantined existence on Earth with Universal Laws in place with very powerful and wise loving Creators in full control of this spiritual 'testing ground' we call Earth designed for this specific Earthen dimensional journey of souls. Your journey of seeking is to awaken to such knowledge of essentially two sides 'in play' (with Law of Opposition in all things especially that of good and evil amongst countless other examples within this paradigm of existence) and realise such in 'awakening' to your origins of what you came here to do. It will not be Truth until you realise it for yourself and that can take many many years for people to discover with assistance of the Holy Spirit of Truth even with hardcore seeking. That is unless they are 'gifted' with 'knowings' from an early age (for specific roles to accomplish). We are equally loved but with differing levels of awareness within embodied humanity as I have mentioned earlier.

There are two main spiritual 'groupings' according to the Laws of Opposition in place within this 'matrix'. The positive Christ Kingdom benevolent Spirit group that wants to aid your evolution and the negative Lucifer Legion rebellion group that aims to stunt it and hold you back from progression. All souls will either predominantly align with one group influence or the other and that will determine their fate of soul destination in the many other spiritual 'realms' in existence. There is evolution existences and de-evolution existences according to one's actions.

I hope this helps someone even if you are not ready to embrace what has been shared. We will reap what we sow and for those that have been ignoring 'spiritual nudgings' from the Creators, there will be a 'rougher ride' for them with the coming challenges. Tough times are coming and they will occur to humble our arrogance, for our rejection of Truth and Love in reverence for the Divine Creation granted. We reap what we sow collectively as well as individually, Father have Mercy on our souls.

Ah I'm just a religious nut though hehe, even though I have not read even 20 per cent of the Bible, however was led to the parts that were relevant to my incarnation and the warnings I have offered in Good Spirit. That may surprise many who have assumed I'm a indoctrinated 'fundie' of sorts. The Truth will be rejected as well as the contents of my site by the majority. Funny though, I see it's contents manifest everyday like watching a movie unfold. So many are going to be on their knees and I look forward to the humbling greatly because people need a good 'reality check' of what they have manifested with their love for the world system (Lucifer).

The world is very sick and afflicted as a reflection of the spiritual sickness of her inhabitants. Woe Woe Woe. We haven't seen nothing yet, though I've had a review of the 'highlight' reel. Glory be to Christ, His Kingdom and those whom reside in close connection with the Holy Spirit.

Those who align with Lucifer will join him in another of his dominions of influence. He will be glad to have them once again. A division is coming. Peace.

The answers that have been given have just proven wrong by myself, the book of enoch, the book of genesis and the book of jude.

The rest of this is new age talk meant to say "there are still evil spirits out there that are decieving man and you need to realize this"

No #. We've got lying going on in this very thread and it isn't me doing it and it isn't any alien that is being channeled.

Furthermore... reigious nut? hardly if you don't even know that lucifer and satan are two completely different entities and it is SATAN that deceives the world.

Do we need to hold sunday school up in here?

ok, so you haven't read the bible...obviously, but you tell me to embrace this idea that the nephilim are aliens and are responsible for tribulation and hoaxers can prove it... because I will remind you that this is what was being discussed.... not any of of this other colorful fluffy stuff you are now trying to bring to the table. Not that fluffy stuff is all bad... but I'm not one who is completely forgetting the charge here!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician

Do you not understand that there are probably more fallen than just the watchers? Where do these deceiving spirits come from in your opinion? In addition to scripture there is also apostolic tradition, handed down from the times of the apostles. And that tradition speaks of Satan being pardoned to deceive the earth till that day of judgement. Do you believe that, apart from the watchers and himself, that no other angel is in on it? Where in your opinion do these "deceiving spirits" come from? Why do you think witchcraft and the like is forbidden? Do you honestly not see the connection between the occult, the New Age, and the types of messages people are receiving from ETs? After the apostasy comes the man of sin, and many in these pantheistic traditions speak of a new avatar and a Hierarchy of ascended masters or a Galactic Federation of Light.

It was not said in the bible that the "the watchers" were bound to darkness. It is said that the ones who left their habitat.... because the bible does not speak directly of "fallen angels"... and this example is one of the closest that you will find to reference of fallen angels...and it is the closest that can be tied to the book of watchers. this tie in is what gives some more bible credence to the the book of enoch. I shouldn't have to explain this to you.

As for satan.... and traditions which might be one that we were told to be weary of by the very mouth of christ... that is a completely different subject than the story of the watchers who made a pact to go knock up some chicks and made the nephilim who made a mess that god had to clean up with the flood. apples and oranges.

YES I believe their are evil spirits! YES I believe their are Satan's minions doing work in the Earth! Yes I believe God allows it and that there is a reason. It is because of the potential for evil that is ingrained in us because we are carnal flesh and prone to deception and to carry out deception and the yes, the sons of cain have intermingled among us! The bible clearly states this! Evil is within man! Evil is within the world of man!

No, I don't believe that God is going to change his mind and let the fathers of the nephilim out prior to judgment day because that is what the bible says!

that wasn't my choice! I'm not the one sitting here trying to tie the nephilim and the book of enoch to tribulation and the sons of cain who YES were very much allowed to mix and mate with the rest of mankind and IS THE SERPENT SEED!

ORIGINAL SIN FRIEND! Don't you remember all this. This is taught in sunday school. people must be judged because of all that that took place in the garden of eden! that is a completely different subject! people must be judged because sin is ALREADY WITHIN THEM. God doesn't have to let the watchers out despite what is said in the bible and let them come trick poor innocent man and lead them astray. That's been in the works since the dawn of man...and the nephilim is who everyone is tying to aliens and demons doing present day works and trying to use the book of enoch to back it up. that book of enoch and what it says about the watchers and the nephilim was brought into this discussion not by me but unfortunately that is what everyone is trying to tie it to.

APPLES AND ORANGES.

Why do you think I've been sitting here this whole time trying to help you get it straight!

Holy #!

Now then....
If you want to try to tie aliens to some other mention of evil spirits, demons, angels....whatever you can find in the bible to tie it... I give you the floor. who am I to say you are wrong before you have even had a chance to change your story and get it right this time. Knock yourself out..... but when you do, please make sure you bring back biblical reference so we can have a real conversation about real things in the real bible.... because just insisting on the claim over and over again doesn't cut it.

Of course there is original sin. But there is also spiritual deception! I see you either can't see the connection between the spiritual teachings of ETs, the New Age, or the Occult, or you refuse to answer the question. In either case, good luck to you. There is more than enough evidence to show that ETs can be cast away like demons! There is much evidence of apostasy, and much evidence of people seeking "the god within", and even some evidence of people awaiting a New Age messiah.

I will not be able to show this strictly through scripture. But then again, I don't believe in sole scripture as protestants do. If you want scripture to prove explicitly without doubt, you will not find it.

And for clarification I was not talking about solely the Nephilum. They are certainly not the only angels against heaven.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

I'm not talking about 'views' nor 'opinion'.

Did I call anyone a demon? People come under their influence is what I stated so please don't put words in my mouth.

The animals were created for us. For the 'human embodied soul journey', so so need to bring the innocent monkeys into question hehe.

Do you think our Creator wants us to 'grovel' as you put it? You were borne out of Love to Love in the same Spirit. Many are far from such a state as is well evidenced around the world. Would you agree with that?

Burn in Hell? I hope you are not assuming that's what I am referencing based on your own interpretation of my statements. No you won't burn in hell for eternity, however you just may have to repeat another 'Earth' experience just like this, a place of war, rape, murder, torture and all the other abomonation practices caused by those in separation of the Good Spirit. And yes there are 'lower' worlds worse than this for those who are of the spiritual 'frequency' to earn their place there. Again reap what we sow, however there is means of redemption to make our way back to the Light, the positive (our Creator).

I only dared to speak of such things after many years of seeking and with many granted insight experiences. By all means reject every word shared. It has absolutely no bearing on me personally and I wish you well all the same. I condemn no-one. I don't make the Law.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
So...now that i hope that a simple math equation can show you that the fathers of the nephilim can't possibly being flying around in spaceships abducting people and trying to turn them against christ... that rules out the book of enoch... or at least the book of watchers and the mention of the fahers of the nephilim. it also rules of the mention of the nephilim in genesis and numbers because we are clear who they are now, right? SOMEBODY ELSE...regardless of whether they are naughty or nice. They are not the serpent seed.

the book of watchers
genesis
numbers
jude

I'm waiting on another example hat shows that aliens are any of the following. Demons, angels, the serpent seed... or as a matter of fact.... ANYTHING MENTIONED IN THE BIBLE. anything.

I want to see it. I REALLY want to see it. Hell it could be true. it could be fantastic. It could be horrible... but if it's truth, let's learn.

Rule #1....all of the previous examples are null and void and this is what i was given as evidence. I gave the chance for it to be explained in their own words but that didn't happen so i displayed what it says myself.

NEXT PIECE OF EVIDENCE ANYONE?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

So...now that i hope that a simple math equation can show you that the fathers of the nephilim can't possibly being flying around in spaceships abducting people and trying to turn them against christ... that rules out the book of enoch... or at least the book of watchers and the mention of the fahers of the nephilim. it also rules of the mention of the nephilim in genesis and numbers because we are clear who they are now, right? SOMEBODY ELSE...regardless of whether they are naughty or nice. They are not the serpent seed.

the book of watchers
genesis
numbers
jude

I'm waiting on another example hat shows that aliens are any of the following. Demons, angels, the serpent seed... or as a matter of fact.... ANYTHING MENTIONED IN THE BIBLE. anything.

I want to see it. I REALLY want to see it. Hell it could be true. it could be fantastic. It could be horrible... but if it's truth, let's learn.

Rule #1....all of the previous examples are null and void and this is what i was given as evidence. I gave the chance for it to be explained in their own words but that didn't happen so i displayed what it says myself.

NEXT PIECE OF EVIDENCE ANYONE?

Scriptural evidence or extra-scriptural evidence? There's plenty of the latter in this thread.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
So because I look past the war and greed and don't see it as evil but just being misguided, YOU are telling Me that I am to repeat another Earth cycle? You're wanting to play the God figure you worship to determine how people live eh?

The animals are here to live just like We are. They do not grovel on their knees, kneeling to a being in the sky, degrading themselves to give up all their responsibility to some God, rather then taking control of their own Life. Right.

If I am to 'repeat another Earth cycle', it will be of My own choosing to come back to Mother Earth, not of your narcissism. Each person has free will, and it is just appalling for you to suggest that because I don't lick the ground before a God's feet, that I am going to repeat an Earth cycle. After this, I'm heading back to the Pleadies.

You see war, greed, murder, chaos in the world and do nothing but stomp your feet as you display your hate for it, rather then doing something for it. Carrying water and chopping wood. You come on here with your ego demanding people see the very thing you see as you subconsciously try to play the 'God' you so worship: A narcissist being that pries for power to determine where souls go.

Jog on.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

APPLES AND ORANGES.

Holy #!

Now then....

Of course there is original sin. But there is also spiritual deception! I see you either can't see the connection between the spiritual teachings of ETs, the New Age, or the Occult, or you refuse to answer the question. In either case, good luck to you. There is more than enough evidence to show that ETs can be cast away like demons! There is much evidence of apostasy, and much evidence of people seeking "the god within", and even some evidence of people awaiting a New Age messiah.

I will not be able to show this strictly through scripture. But then again, I don't believe in sole scripture as protestants do. If you want scripture to prove explicitly without doubt, you will not find it.

The spiritual teachings of ETs are HERESAY... and furthermore NOT IN THE BIBLE.

If you want to bring this evidence to the table... go ahead. that does not include mere opinion.

Do not claim that you can prove something in a biblical sense and then say that you ca only prove it by opinion and word of mouth. That is the lesson I am trying to teach you.

..and I would aslo suggest that you repent of your manipulations by trying to change the meaning of the bible. That is a big error and i am just telling you that for your own good.

It's a hel of a lot bigger of a problem than if i said "THERE ARE NO EVIL ALIENS",....even though I never said that anyway.

here could be evil aliens... hell, there are PLENTY of evil people so it wouldn't surprise me.... but that is completely different than charging entire multiple species with being demons.

...BUT... you wanna try again? I'm a giving person. I will give you every chance you need to prove EITHER that aliens are mentioned in the bible (because i actually do believe there is alien reference in there) OR Prove that aliens are demons by any shred of evidence in this world.... aside from opinion and just you and your friends saying so.

You have the floor.
edit on 13-6-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I yield the floor to Daphne Apollo and Egyptia, concerning extra-scriptural evidence. Of course it will probably be witness testimony, and you might not accept that.

Concerning the bible, I think aliens are deceiving spirits. I can't, of course, prove it solely scripture, but you would have to take into consideration the beliefs of many ancient people, concerning gods from the sky and their worship of them, including human sacrifice. Might I recommend reading a summary of Spirit of the Rainforest, which opened my eyes, to all this.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I didn't need to simply read about what I'm warning about because I was shown beforehand what I uncovered in Scripture later on--fancy that. I continued to research thoroughly across many varied sources (not just the Bible) to confirm what I was shown. Again I ask no one blindly believe a word, though it's probably not necessary based on the responses here lol.

Anyways I here now typing out many things expressed in my site already (when I should be snoozing) and I created it specifically to avoid typing such mini-essays like the one above hehe. I do so by my own will of course.

If I sound very sure of myself it's because I am validated every time I turn on the news and every guided sychronicity I experience that affirms what I have shared. I'll leave it at that for now. Goodnight or good day wherever in the world you are

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000I will not be able to show this strictly through scripture. But then again, I don't believe in sole scripture as protestants do. If you want scripture to prove explicitly without doubt, you will not find it.

And for clarification I was not talking about solely the Nephilum. They are certainly not the only angels against heaven.

and this is the point i have been trying to make all along... was that so hard. you won't because you can't.

It's not there... don't claim it is there. don't bring the book of enoch, genesis, numbers, jude or any of that into this discussion because it is officially debunked.

i am still giving the opportunity to make this about something more than opinion. if no one can do that then stop making the claim that it can be proven. You say "It is my opinion"

That is what is called truth. To try to steer it it any other direction by using these things is direct manipulation for an agenda.

I feel for those who are doing this because they do not realize what they are doing at all... but hey need to be worrying about themselves. It's pretty silly to sit around and worry that aliens are lying to people when you have never seen it or even experienced it or having any proof whatsoever that it's nothing more than made up story or clinical illness. If you read "people are channeling evil aliens because they said so in their blog"

and that makes you afraid of deception to the point where you USE deception... *shakes head*

that's silly and sad.

If i told you once i told you a thousand times... it's fine for opinion, but proven? IT'S BASELESS!
Do I need to provide the definition of baseless to get you to understand that i mean that quite literally.
"Fact" and "proof" based on opinion is "baseless" that is just how it works.

It's based on people's claims in blogs that might have been doing '___' for all you know!
there could be a hoaxer hypnotist that is telling everyone they've had numerous accounts of patients being hypnotized that are channeling evil aliens. Where is the reputable accounts? where are the stories even? Where is even the actual stories of this heresay? we don't even the source for where the HERESAY is coming from.

dare anyone say it's in the bible.

Shame!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000I will not be able to show this strictly through scripture. But then again, I don't believe in sole scripture as protestants do. If you want scripture to prove explicitly without doubt, you will not find it.

and this is the point i have been trying to make all along... was that so hard. you won't because you can't.

It's not there... don't claim it is there. don't bring the book of enoch, genesis, numbers, jude or any of that into this discussion because it is officially debunked.

i am still giving the opportunity to make this about something more than opinion. if no one can do that then stop making the claim that it can be proven. You say "It is my opinion"

That is what is called truth. To try to steer it it any other direction by using these things is direct manipulation for an agenda.

I feel for those who are doing this because they do not realize what they are doing at all... but hey need to be worrying about themselves. It's pretty silly to sit around and worry that aliens are lying to people when you have never seen it or even experienced it or having any proof whatsoever that it's nothing more than made up story or clinical illness. If you read "people are channeling evil aliens because they said so in their blog"

and that makes you afraid of deception to the point where you USE deception... *shakes head*

that's silly and sad.

If i told you once i told you a thousand times... it's fine for opinion, but proven? IT'S BASELESS!
Do I need to provide the definition of baseless to get you to understand that i mean that quite literally.

It's based on people's claims in blogs that might have been doing '___' for all you know!
there could be a hoaxer hypnotist that is telling everyone they've had numerous accounts of patients being hypnotized that are channeling evil aliens. Where is the reputable accounts? where are the stories even? Where is even the actual stories of this heresay? we don't even the source for where the HERESAY is coming from.

Shame!

Evidence is not proof. There is evidence, but not proof, in the bible.

Similarly true is not fact. Something can be true despite not being a fact, because fact is objectively verifiable truth, wheres truth may not be objectively verifiable yet true.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

Read my post again very slowly and very carefully until you realise the misinterpretations you are making.

I do not have the inclination to point out such again as this is the second time you are putting words in my mouth and adding insults to boot. Sleep time now.

Truth cannot be told, it must be realised. You are not ready yet it seems young Jedi if you believe we are on equal terms with insects and the like in the eyes of the Creator. Seek and find and save me the unwise dictation I am feeding you if you hunger for Truth like spiritual food. Peace.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9

I didn't need to simply read about what I'm warning about because I was shown beforehand what I uncovered in Scripture later on--fancy that. I continued to research thoroughly across many varied sources (not just the Bible) to confirm what I was shown. Again I ask no one blindly believe a word, though it's probably not necessary based on the responses here lol.

Anyways I here now typing out many things expressed in my site already (when I should be snoozing) and I created it specifically to avoid typing such mini-essays like the one above hehe. I do so by my own will of course.

If I sound very sure of myself it's because I am validated every time I turn on the news and every guided sychronicity I experience that affirms what I have shared. I'll leave it at that for now. Goodnight or good day wherever in the world you are

you are sure of yourself because you have something to market apparently which is makes it all too clear.

you got to back up your creation, your website... regardless of the cost. the old 'you gotta make a living with what you bring yourself to sell"

that's a human issue... don't try to turn it into my spiritual problem.
I'm glad I'm me and not you is all i can say if you feel the need to put your own endeavors before truth.

and what is the truth? the truth... this crap aint in the bible... period... and it can't be proven, not by any bible thumper, youtube video maker, or alien blogger.

You gotta long day ahead of you if you want to prove that every alien of every alien race is evil and this warrants you spreading prejudice to the public who has never even seen aliens.

I think what these people are doing is shameful.
You want to talk about something bad that some alien did... that's a story to be heard... but you climbed all the way up to the top and want to tell everyone without even having laid eyes on one "THERE ALL DEMONS"

maybe they are... but YOU don't know that.

To make the claim anyway and say you do is deception and to try to convince others is manipulation.

Of anyone in this thread... that is the biggest offense shown herein so far.

There may be aliens out their killing people and those who care are too busy twisting the bible to get any real proof that there is harm going on to human kind.

You don't care.

You just want to support your webpage.

If not this thread would be full of details and evidence not twisted tactics that two year olds can see past.
edit on 13-6-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

that's silly and sad.

Shame!

Evidence is not proof. There is evidence, but not proof, in the bible.

Similarly true is not fact. Something can be true despite not being a fact, because fact is objectively verifiable truth, wheres truth may not be objectively verifiable yet true.

NO CRAP..... But what i am saying is where is even the EVIDENCE?

because it clearly isn't in the references given about the nephilim!

oh boy... are we in a circular mood today or what!?

SO THEN.... now that we have re-established all the definitions of proof and evidence as if we needed to have a vocabulary lesson today....

where is the EVIDENCE?

does that help stop wasting time and posts?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

The evidence in the bible is all the mentions of deceiving spirits preaching a false truth. There is evidence that ETs are spiritual beings. There is evidence of what they preach is a different gospel. Ergo there is evidence they are deceiving spirits.

Now whether there is proof is a different matter. There most certainly is evidence.

Going further, angels are spiritual beings. So there is evidence that aliens are angels. Neither aliens nor angels are of this world. Angels or spirits that are not of God deny the message of the gospel. If they are not of God, then they are of the evil one. By definition as commonly accepted they are demonic.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join