It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo's, New Age. They are not what you think they are!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by itscocobaby
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Hi DaphneApollo..no the bible clearly states:

the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful (New International Version, ©2011) Genesis 6:1 verse 2

No where does it say these beings were Angel's..My original post I wrote

This should make any inquiring mind ask the question why would Angels needs wives?

What I should have said and what I meant was why do divine beings "sons of god" need human wives?
as for them polluting the blood line of the Christ, in effect he too was a 'Nephilim' a half breed. His mother had the supposed royal blood line if I recall right, I spent a good deal of time sitting in a Baptist church when I was a kid. A horror that has taken me years to over come hehe. All I know for sure is we have little proof that Jesus ever existed, we can not see him, touch him or if we hear his voice, it's off to the funny farm we go and their is a pill for that. Now about that UFO lol it went like this..
My Daughter was washing her car in the driveway a few weeks back I was sitting on the porch watching her and staring up at the sky it was a clear beautiful warm Sunday. I seen a round disk high up in the sky, in the box that had the car wax and brushes and towels in it was a pair of binoculars which I grabbed and focused in on the disk, I said to my daughter "look its a UFO!" she looked at me and laughed and I said hey I'm not joking look. She did and she seen it as well. It hung around for about a good 5 minutes and then went straight up and disappeared. Did it come from outerspace? was it something out of our Military's black budget I don't know I have no proof just one witness other than myself. In the end I guess we can only rely on what feels right and what feels like "our own personal truth" I'm enjoying your thread..cheers

You know Itscocobaby, I never thought about that before. The 'sons of God came down' and why would they need wives anyway? Good point. But, I still believe they are probably not what God wanted in his plan because he tried to destroy them in the flood story of Noah.

Your UFO story was wild. I wished I could see one. Don't want to be on one though. No close encounters for me.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

It is going to take a lot of proof of trust for me to get on a space ship when there is the appearance of an emergency going on. I would rather die here than end up as fodder or stuck in a zoo somewhere else.

Hi kwakakev,

HaHaHa! You got that right.

There is an agenda along with this.

DaphneApollo

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I agree they are demons in alien clothing.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter

I agree they are demons in alien clothing.

Hi troubleshooter, thank you.

DaphneApollo

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I can't say I would ever want to be on-board an alien ship, I have never thought about it before that's just to scary Cheers

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Something I would like everyone to watch. Thanks.

DaphneApollo

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by itscocobaby

I can't say I would ever want to be on-board an alien ship, I have never thought about it before that's just to scary Cheers

Me neither. I can't even think of it. Too scary.

DaphneApollo

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Why oh why would a loving caring god, who is perfect and cannot lie, send ANYONE a strong delusion so that they might be decieved? Does that NOT make him a liar as well? If I make anyone believe anything that isn't TRUE, in order that they might believe a LIE, that makes me have a part in the LYING.
A loving caring god could just as easily send a strong PROOF of the truth so that MORE might be "saved" - instead of sending a LIE that they might instead endure torture in hell.
Satan gets slammed time & time & time again in the bible for being the bad guy - all the while almighty god is promoting murder, genocide, rape, incest, torture, infanticide...etc...all the while demanding worship and praise and following his insane laws right down the the 'T'....doing the exact thing that satan is supposedly "famous" for but it's OK in this sense because "it's god's will & he moves in mysterious ways". Now certainly satan is no angel, pun intended, but anything he has done pales in comparison to what god has already done.
God sets out to decieve humans. Imagine that. If they were already non-believers, then why confuse them even more? If they were on the fence, then why not send something to make them believe?

Atheism might not have all the answers, but it definitely has less of this bull**** confusion.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sykickvision

Hi sykickvision,

Why oh why would a loving caring god, who is perfect and cannot lie, send ANYONE a strong delusion so that they might be decieved? Does that NOT make him a liar as well? If I make anyone believe anything that isn't TRUE, in order that they might believe a LIE, that makes me have a part in the LYING

God doesn't lie in my opinion. God's one goal as our creator is to see if we love him and look around today. Does the Illuminati or NWO or TPTB love him or the other 'bright and morning star' ? Meaning Satan of course. It's of course a test, we are in a game I feel all the way to the end. Is it fair H### no.

A loving caring god could just as easily send a strong PROOF of the truth so that MORE might be "saved" - instead of sending a LIE that they might instead endure torture in hell.

He did, and that PROOF was, is , and always will be JESUS.

Satan gets slammed time & time & time again in the bible for being the bad guy - all the while almighty god is promoting murder, genocide, rape, incest, torture, infanticide...etc...all the while demanding worship and praise and following his insane laws right down the the 'T'....doing the exact thing that satan is supposedly "famous" for but it's OK in this sense because "it's god's will & he moves in mysterious ways". Now certainly satan is no angel, pun intended, but anything he has done pales in comparison to what god has already done

I do understand totally what you're saying here because I used to have the exact same belief, turned me against any church or bible teaching for along time, but I just had to know more,so I keep searching and learning. Never, ever give up learning and seeking the truth. This is what I believe, I'm going to the end of Revelations here, I don't really quote scripture that's not my thing, I can, but it always used to turn me off and not listen, but they chain Lucifer up for a thousand years, and then let him loose for a season, WHAT THE H###!!!!!! If you've got him, why let him loose, I mean c'mon. I said to myself," This is a game" all of it.

God sets out to decieve humans. Imagine that. If they were already non-believers, then why confuse them even more? If they were on the fence, then why not send something to make them believe?

This is also Satan's game too, we are the prize.

Atheism might not have all the answers, but it definitely has less of this bull**** confusion

This sure would be easier huh?

DaphneApollo

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sykickvision

I think it's to separate the wheat from the chaff. What qualities the world thinks makes a great man is not the qualities that God considers great. It says that because the world took pleasure in ungodliness, that is why he sends deception. In my view the devil does God's work, even though he rebels against God he serves God in his own special way. Perhaps not intentionally, but God works even through non-believers despite them not knowing of it.

I agree with the OP. Look up Hindu myths of gods coming from the skies and taking women. I think these are the sons of God that disobeyed Him. Demons don't necessarily have to be ugly. It is said that the devil can disguise himself as an angel of light.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I saw this video this morning and want to post it here: I like to give credit to others and not just post a video without giving credit where credit is due: Mystery Invasion over Atlanta 3/11/11 posted by aarys and Valendian
thread: Mystery Invasion over Atlanta 3/1/11
Video: Notice at the end he says " Is this an invasion"

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I agree with the OP. Look up Hindu myths of gods coming from the skies and taking women. I think these are the sons of God that disobeyed Him. Demons don't necessarily have to be ugly. It is said that the devil can disguise himself as an angel of light
reply to post by 547000

Hi 547000, I know you didn't direct this post to me but I like your line of thinking. The hindu 'vimanas' we all could talk about all day long and a nice thread it would make. Some strange things in the Vedas and the Mahabarata about this. Yep, Satan, Lucifer, is a beautiful angel.

DaphneApollo

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Hi DaphneApollo,

Have you ever considered that the ET's themselves are children of god like ourselves? They could even have a bible of their own that gives a different perspective. I am guessing you wouldn't agree with this theory as the bible doesn't tell us god created any other life forms on other planets (or does it, it's a long time since i read it!).

I've had contact experience with both very positive friendly beings and the more sinister grey types that would fit the 'grey' label. If you believe that the ET's are really interdimensional and not from space then the term 'demonic' could be well suited to some of these beings. To label all ET's as the same thing would be wrong in my opinion, I believe there are numerous types of being and that life isn't just contained on our tiny blue speck.

Just as an alien species may be thousands of years in advance in terms of technology, they could also have a far more advanced understanding of 'god' and spirituality. Some of them could be helping us evolve spiritually, which would be far from demonic.

My view is that taking just the bible as evidence of what ET's are is way too insular. In my opinion the god of the bible sounds like 'a god' or a far advanced being that was able to create a new species - not the actual creative universal force. I believe some of our intergalactic neighbours may have a much more mature understanding of all this than we do.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Hi DrHammondStoat,

Have you ever considered that the ET's themselves are children of god like ourselves? They could even have a bible of their own that gives a different perspective. I am guessing you wouldn't agree with this theory as the bible doesn't tell us god created any other life forms on other planets (or does it, it's a long time since i read it!).

Well, I must digress here and say that my original post probably should have said that maybe some are good and some are bad. I like your soft approach though. You have your own opinion and I'm glad you've posted your opinion, this is how I want this thread to go, I am also searching for information and learning through others experiences and their opinions whether they are for or against mine.
I don't want to quote the Bible completely, but you know the Pleadies are mentioned in there. I thought how strange. And if God made everything, he also made all Angels, solar system, all of it. But, Lucifer rebelled and 1/3 sided with him, so God did make everything, but all had freewill. That's my take on it.

I've had contact experience with both very positive friendly beings and the more sinister grey types that would fit the 'grey' label. If you believe that the ET's are really interdimensional and not from space then the term 'demonic' could be well suited to some of these beings. To label all ET's as the same thing would be wrong in my opinion, I believe there are numerous types of being and that life isn't just contained on our tiny blue speck.

I would like to hear about your experiences, it's interesting to me. Especially the positive ones. On this thread I'm not trying to judge 'Anyone' . I welcome all opinions.

Just as an alien species may be thousands of years in advance in terms of technology, they could also have a far more advanced understanding of 'god' and spirituality. Some of them could be helping us evolve spiritually, which would be far from demonic

Do you think, in your opinion, that the 'Greys' understand god and spirituality? And, that the positive ones, whom you don't feel are demonic, are helping we earthlings evolve? Since your an experiencer, and I'm not I would like to hear your opinion on what you feel from your own perspective.

My view is that taking just the bible as evidence of what ET's are is way too insular.

O.K. We'll take the Bible out of it. If you feel like discussing your experiences please do.

DaphneApollo

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
www.poleshift2011.com... The New Age Alien Deception
I'm posting this page. It's another members website here on ATS. And I've had conversations with him over on the Warnings from the Benevolents pages 230-240 about these things. Take a read from his perspective. Lots of information on this website. Maybe he will comment on this thread but he's made his last post and will not be coming back.
I wish him well and Godspeed benedict9. Daphne

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Greetings to you, DaphneApollo.

I now believe Aliens to be Demons, not saviours, not creators, not gods. They are not going to save you when a supposed cataclysm comes 'IF' it comes.

May I ask how you came to this conclusion? Have to spoken to, or interacted with ET beings at all, or even once? Have you ever seen, spoken to, or interacted with a Demon? I dare say you have not. Some ETs take offense at being labeled as such, and it is strictly a human thing, for religion of any kind exists only on Planet Earth. I suppose now you will say that Jesus is your personal savior?

You are right to think they are not Gods, they are not. What they are is; they are the Gods of Biblical Times, the Gods you know as Yahweh, Lucifer, Satan, and Jesus. They are coming back here. I believe this will be a rescue mission, and all that wish it can escape the final destruction of Tiamat/Terra/Gaia/Mother Earth.
There will be a new world, as prophesied, and it will be created in just 7 days. But it will take a few thousand years before homeostasis and stability can occur, and the seas and lands conform to their shape for the next cycle.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

May I ask how you came to this conclusion? Have to spoken to, or interacted with ET beings at all, or even once? Have you ever seen, spoken to, or interacted with a Demon? I dare say you have not. Some ETs take offense at being labeled as such, and it is strictly a human thing, for religion of any kind exists only on Planet Earth. I suppose now you will say that Jesus is your personal savior?

How I came to this conclusion is I've read many experiences over the last 20+ years, Bible too. I'm now watching many Youtube vids also. Not that they are all reliable either, but pieces for Me come together. I have not, and I've posted this many times autowrench, seen a ufo, or been abducted, demons yes and when I called out help me God it let me go. ET's take offense at being labled demons, have they told you this personally, sorry I've offended them. Jesus is my personal Savior and I won't apologise for it. I appreciate your opinion. I would be a fool to expect all people to agree with my view.

You are right to think they are not Gods, they are not. What they are is; they are the Gods of Biblical Times, the Gods you know as Yahweh, Lucifer, Satan, and Jesus. They are coming back here. I believe this will be a rescue mission, and all that wish it can escape the final destruction of Tiamat/Terra/Gaia/Mother Earth.

This used to be my opinion too in my 20's. Yes they are our creators, they seeded us, they inseminated Mary, they were the Star of Bethlehem, Jesus is half Alien, etc. Yes, they are coming back and you are welcome to get onto the ships.

There will be a new world, as prophesied, and it will be created in just 7 days. But it will take a few thousand years before homeostasis and stability can occur, and the seas and lands conform to their shape for the next cycle

Where did 7 days come from?

DaphneApollo

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
From the Bible. where did you think it came from? Study the Hopi and Mayan prophecies, and read some books. Enlighten yourself, instead of chaining yourself down to a belief system such as Christianity is. The human mind is like a parachute, it only works when opened fully. Some links for you:

ALL ABOUT 2012

Gordon Michael Scallion's Future Maps

Galactic Alignment: The Transformation of Consciousness According to Mayan, Egyptian, and Vedic Traditions

Planetary Cycles

The Earth in the Solar System

Galactic Mayan Time-Science Project on Planet Earth

The Restless Earth: A Geologic Primer

And as for Jesus being a savior, maybe for you, but not for me. I do not depend on anyone to save me, simply because I do not need to be saved from anything, except that which Christians invented for themselves. When I leave this plane of existence I will go on R&R for a time in a place I call the Nexis. Here anything you wish is yours, immediately, all of your friends, and family are there. After that it's back to business.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I now believe Aliens to be Demons, not saviours, not creators, not gods. They are not going to save you when a supposed cataclysm comes 'IF' it comes. But, some out there are preaching they are here to help human kind, and that Jesus was , and is not real. Why would they care about Jesus and maligning him if they were not Demons, Fallen Angels. Beware, and do not be deceived. God said he would send a strong delusion in the End Times that even the elect would believe the LIE! Beware Beloveveds and ever watchfull.

Again with the "aliens = demons" crap. We are NOT demons, but rather, as another pointed out, just people from another rock.

No, we are not here to save you, though we might help if asked. Though asking MUST be done by a planetary government (individuals won't work)

All of the "messages" you keep getting about ET being "evil" or "hear to save", or indeed most anything else; is just the hopes and fears of your fellow Humans. No ET has ever "put down" any one of your religions, we have not maligned any spiritual figure ... ever!

I almost feel that I should be pointing out the extreme nature of racism in a statement like yours. And, you would like us to think you are worthy of assistance?

Almost everyone will agree that there must be life in the Universe, other than that found on Earth, You have even computed the probability, and it is very good. You speculate on the probability of intelligent life, and while the odds aren't as good, the prospects are still very good. But, you don't see the other side of the coin. With the way you act, the way you talk, the things you think, the knowledge and understanding you have as a species; I almost feel as though Earth should not be on a list of planets with "intelligent" life (Though the reality of my feelings and thoughts on that subject are rather favorable towards Humans).

Anyway, please don't jump to conclusions based on less than half the available data. What you read in the Bible is only the "first grade" of a comprehensive spiritual education ... and your really do need a phd.

Etharzi od Oma
(Peace and Understanding)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Hi autowrench,

I am very enlightened and open to learn anything. I even read books on Satanism when I was young, ouija board (big mistake) the Gita, looked through the Urantia Book ( I couldn't possibly read the entire thing) Erich Von Daniken (personal favorite) Joseph Blumrich (Ezekiel's Wheel) The book of Ezekiel got me interested in UFO's initially. You'll find, Von Daniken was Catholic as young boy and the book of Ezekiel got him started on his quest to 'Deny Ignorance' and he's been made fun of for a long time I'm sure. The Vedas I'm highly interested in, but it's a loooong book. My husband is Hindu. Oh my God Shocked I'm sure you are at that Revelation and a Scientist for over 20 years in Physics and Chemistry Peer reviewed and published. I've been to a Hindu Temple many times. I love Hinduism, to me it's more peacefull than a church. I had attended a Pentecostal church and my husband went along and the minister started talking against the Eastern religions" They're worshiping Idols".
I must tell you that I walked out of that church after that statement because it was offensive to me and my husband. I won't tolerate that kind of thing ever. This is why I don't go to church at all. I will listen to them only if someone is actually teaching not two verses and bye bye. I understand your stance against Christianity completely.

The vimanas are very interesting. I do look at lots of other things. As far as some Christians go, me and my husband were visiting my Grandmother in the hospital and there were several men in suits on the elevator, it was Sunday and I'm assuming they were Christians and had just come from church. Well, there was this little old lady , hands shaking holding a box of food, and my husband not being a Christian offered to hold her food for her till she got to her floor, she let him , and then thanked him when she got off. What did the Christian men do on the elevator, they didn't offer a darn thing. My husband being a Hindu has more Christianity than all three of them in his pinky finger. From my lips to Gods ears, this is true.

Gordon Michael Scalon, Nostradamus, Veronica Leukin, Mother Shipton, John Todd, Padre Pio, Forbidden Archaeology, Fatima Prophecies, Bill Cooper, Malachi Martin, just to name a few. I'm very aware. And still learning.

Like I said in an earlier post above this one a few back, I may have to digress and say that perhaps there are some good and some evil. What do you think? Is this a better asumption than lumping them all in one file. I personally don't know. Because I've never been an experiencer and I don't wish to be.

Is my parachute open enough ya think. Am I enlightened enough. My eyes are open and my ears hear and I have discernment. Here are more things I've learned about.
Jordan Maxwell: The Dawn of a New Day:www.youtube.com...

Old World Secrets: The Omega Project Codes: Brandon Levon which I believe more than anything else to be honest.

Bill Cooper: link about government and UFO's .

Just some things I've learned over just the last two years. Not to mention the 20 before. The Mayans I've looked at also with Melchezidek. Isn't denying ignorance the most fun thing. I love it.

DaphneApollo

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join