It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo's, New Age. They are not what you think they are!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

edit on 27-4-2011 by 547000 because: Ah, forget it. Why even bother humoring this guy?

I'm sorry slim; but you have a responsibility to yourself and your fellow Humans to find and understand the truth!

At this point in your history, you simply do not have the luxury of turning a deaf, uneducated, ignorant, and arrogant ear to anything. You absolutely must seek truth! You must understand that truth, and its implecations. None of you have the right to condemn the rest to extinction, or even severe damage. Again, you must seek and understand; and, not accept some "bible thumper's" opinion. You have to know, even if you don't like what you learn.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I know the truth, slim. I searched for it earnestly. I was even willing to give up everything, money, health, family, friends. The truth is the work done on the cross. To many the truth seems like metaphor or myth. Unfortunately, I think there is also a hell, and almost everyone I know is going there. If you wanted the truth you would get down on your knees and beg God to give it to you--beg with an open heart. It is only our silly pride that makes us think we are more moral than Him. When you have experienced it for yourself you'd know without a doubt there is a God, and which one He is.
edit on 27-4-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo
url]reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Hey AnthraAndromda,

How's my Magickal friend from Andromeda Galaxy these days? How is your wolf doing, I love dogs, they are beautiful creatures aren't they?

Ista (Wolf) and I are doing well, I truly hope you can report the same. Yes, they indeed are! I have to add this: Every day of her life (she is almost 7 years now) I have looked at her and marveled at how blessed and fortunate I am to have a creature of her beauty, and noblity in my life. And, for that I will thank God! (and do frequently)

Have you ever heard of a recent abduction case of Stan Romanek? Since you are mathematically inclined more than I, maybe you should take a look at his calculations he's drawn up and tell us what they mean. MIT has even looked them over.

I looked at the equations; At first I thought they were trying to describe something about the alien's biology, then I realized, that wasn't the case. The equations are describing some of the math of wormholes. Wormholes is a method of traveling vast distances in relatively short periods of time, a sort of "short-cut" through the cosmos.

My people use wormholes for long distance travel, but, I am/was under the impression that none of the "locals" were using it ... I am prepared to "stand corrected" on that.

Look, I am going to have my opinion on this thread and if you disagree I can't help that, WE, you and I, have freedom of speech on ATS more than even America at large, wouldn't you agree?

I do have to agree that we all have the right to free speech. However, with freedom comes responsibility. One should be free to shout "fire" in a crowded theater, but, One should also be responsible enough to refrain from actually doing it.

When One starts calling any other being a "demon", or "evil"; they start a process of lessening the importance of that "other beings" life. We all have the exact same rights, and those right absolutely must be respected. To do any less is to lower ourself to the level you are attempting to place them at. We are all equal!

And since you like wolves, I can't imagine you worship the devil and sacrifice animals, it just doesn't make sense. At least I hope you don't anyway. We have freedom of religion too, and what you worship has nothing to do with me. If you pray to the 'Good Lord' that's all that matters doesn't it. That and doing good unto others to the best of your ability.

Devil worship, animal sacrifice are a couple of places I will never go! When I said; "We are all equal." I was referring to all life. Well I don't pray to any Gods; give them my opinion from time to time. Tell them what a terrible job they are doing in some respects. I find the position "God" has placed me in, here on Earth, to be completely untenable, and I'd just as soon punch him on the nose for it as not. However, that doesn't mean I wouldn't work with him for the common good of the people and creatures of Earth.

These things get hard for me to talk about, there is so much emotion there. But, I feel that Earth needs to be helped and perhaps protected in some way. Humans have had a long rise to where you are now. I don't think it is right to allow serious harm to come to you. I mean, you are on the doorstep of the most wonderous adventure that any species can have; stepping out into the interstellar community. You have earned that right!

At times I want to just slap each and every one of you for you can bee the most ignorant and arrogant creatures in existance. But, you have earned the right to your own place among the stars!

This thread is in the Gray Area and it doesn't demand Proof of anything. Look it up. Although I have put plenty of vids here to try and tell a story that I feel is going on.

Indeed! The "proof" of most truth will not be found in the labortory. When it comes to proving and discovering truth; science has always been in the back-seat.

Yes, if there is disclosure, it should come out, but , if they are real , they will come out anyway wouldn't you think. No government or military could stop it.

No terrestrial governments could not stop it. The problem is that of the three factions I'm aware of; one encourages cover-up, another has non-interferrance protocols, and the third is just waiting to see what happens.

Have peace in your soul AnthraAndromda, I can see your searching for answers, but just because I have an opinion that I feel these things to be demons well, some others agree too, especially in the Bible thumping group. Don't just assume I'm a religious nut, I'm not, most of them get on my nerves. I'm also searching for answers don't forget that. I have an open mind, I like reading New Age and Ufo Literature, it keeps me abreast of different angles in the world view and when compared to religious writings, well then I make connections for or against.

Let's You and Me agree to disagree.

Thank you. I meditate every day, "be" with my Wolf, and Human family. Talk with my Mother, and try to be at as much peace, and centered as possible. Some days its a chore, other days, its quite easy. I think thats called life.

Yes, we can agree to disagree; but, just as you should not be quiet, neither will I. It does appear that we are working toward the same goal; let us both hope we acheive it, the "fate" of the Human species may be at stake.

The two rock I was referring to:
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org... (Elenin)

The solar storm:
abovetopsecret.com...

I truly, sincerely hope there is nothing to any of this; but, my "extra cognitive" abilities are screaming at me, and its saying "danger!".

Peace and understanding.

edit on 27-4-2011 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2011 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

If you wanted the truth you would get down on your knees and beg God to give it to you--beg with an open heart. It is only our silly pride that makes us think we are more moral than Him. When you have experienced it for yourself you'd know without a doubt there is a God, and which one He is.

When I was much younger I tried that, and got nothing! So Iset our on a quest of my own; I'm still learning

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Ista (Wolf) and I are doing well, I truly hope you can report the same. Yes, they indeed are! I have to add this: Every day of her life (she is almost 7 years now) I have looked at her and marveled at how blessed and fortunate I am to have a creature of her beauty, and noblity in my life. And, for that I will thank God! (and do frequently)

I would like to see a picture of her. I bet she's beautiful. I had seen years ago a documentary of a study done on a pack of wolves reintroduced to the Northwest, as you know they hunted them to near extinction, the pack accepted these humans into their pack, knew them when they returned from going away and let them in to see their newborn pups. I cannot find it online, but it was such a glimpse into the lives of wolves you never get to see and was heart warming and eye opening. If find it I will send it to you. They (dogs) love more than any human ever will!

I looked at the equations; At first I thought they were trying to describe something about the alien's biology, then I realized, that wasn't the case. The equations are describing some of the math of wormholes. Wormholes is a method of traveling vast distances in relatively short periods of time, a sort of "short-cut" through the cosmos.

I just came across this mans book yesterday and haven't had time to look at vids about it, but it's supposed to be the biggest alien abduction case ever. Some of those drawings talk of Orion (upside down) and that the universe is a Cube. Wormholes of course and free energy. I'll have to read and learn more. And some are saying he's a hoax. Who knows. Same Greys abduction stories. They allegedly fixed his broken knee. Documented by his doctor, knee was messed up operation was scheduled, they abducted him in the meantime and fixed it, went back to doctor and he was amazed. Really , I'm confused.

I do have to agree that we all have the right to free speech. However, with freedom comes responsibility. One should be free to shout "fire" in a crowded theater, but, One should also be responsible enough to refrain from actually doing it.

When One starts calling any other being a "demon", or "evil"; they start a process of lessening the importance of that "other beings" life. We all have the exact same rights, and those right absolutely must be respected. To do any less is to lower ourself to the level you are attempting to place them at. We are all equal!

We'll have to agree to disagree. If you've read my post on last page I told another poster I should have changed those lines. But, I still think there are alot of them working against us or maybe they are afraid of us or maybe they are studying us like poor animals being tagged. What for? These are my questions, what's the purpose to all of this. Where's it going?

Devil worship, animal sacrifice are a couple of places I will never go! When I said; "We are all equal." I was referring to all life. Well I don't pray to any Gods; give them my opinion from time to time. Tell them what a terrible job they are doing in some respects. I find the position "God" has placed me in, here on Earth, to be completely untenable, and I'd just as soon punch him on the nose for it as not. However, that doesn't mean I wouldn't work with him for the common good of the people and creatures of Earth.

I'm glad you feel devil worship and animal sacrifice to be unacceptable. Sorry you're having little faith in God and we certainly cannot expect to understand completely how God works only have to trust he knows what's best. This world is not easy to be in is it. It's full of pain and misery and sometimes you have to make your own joy.

These things get hard for me to talk about, there is so much emotion there. But, I feel that Earth needs to be helped and perhaps protected in some way. Humans have had a long rise to where you are now. I don't think it is right to allow serious harm to come to you. I mean, you are on the doorstep of the most wonderous adventure that any species can have; stepping out into the interstellar community. You have earned that right!

Maybe we're supposed to be wiped out and our souls go back to the source (God) he rules it all and if he wants to end it, he will. But, somehow, I don't think it would be bad if he did. Speaking for myself, I'm tired and ready to go home anyway.

At times I want to just slap each and every one of you for you can bee the most ignorant and arrogant creatures in existance. But, you have earned the right to your own place among the stars!

Some humans are hard to deal with yes, but we are all part of God. We are all in a big blue egg floating in space and can't seem to understand how to get along, so sad. We all are ET's Anthra, God breathed our spirits into these vessels so we are all originating from off this world. And , like I said, I'm ready to go home.

Thank you. I meditate every day, "be" with my Wolf, and Human family. Talk with my Mother, and try to be at as much peace, and centered as possible. Some days its a chore, other days, its quite easy. I think thats called life.

Good you find peace.

Yes, we can agree to disagree; but, just as you should not be quiet, neither will I. It does appear that we are working toward the same goal; let us both hope we acheive it, the "fate" of the Human species may be at stake.

It's all God's game. It will work as He sees it I suppose. I feel it will be a project Bluebeam type of invasion and some of the evil ones residing on the earth, does that possibly clear up what I'm trying to get at. Hopefully 'WE' humans will come out alright in the end.

I truly, sincerely hope there is nothing to any of this; but, my "extra cognitive" abilities are screaming at me, and its saying "danger!".

I was aware of both of these comets already. Comet Elenin is a worry. Maybe the sunspots will take them out. It happened to comet Neat in 2003 it may happen again.

Peace and understanding.

Agreed. Peace and understanding .
Shalom.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Delusions:
The Belief that one's own view of reality is the only reality of the most dangerous of all delusions.

I believe now that the old bible has alot of truth in it, but I do not follow anyone, and like autowrench, I believe we are all gods/goddesses somewhat.

You will not find me bowing to anyone... its just my own way of reality...

edit on 27-4-2011 by Daecollo because: Added stuff

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daecollo
Delusions:
The Belief that one's own view of reality is the only reality of the most dangerous of all delusions.

I believe now that the old bible has alot of truth in it, but I do not follow anyone, and like autowrench, I believe we are all gods/goddesses somewhat.

Hi Daecollo,

Who are you addressing? So I know to post back or step out of the way.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Delusions:

Hi Daecollo,

Who are you addressing? So I know to post back or step out of the way.

I usually post to address everybody, but it might effect someone more then someone else, but thats kind of how its written.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Daecollo

If we all had the same Delusion the world would be mighty boring and sites like ATS wouldn't exist. One persons crazy is anothers sane. Paranoid Schizophrenics without medication become Kings/Queens in their own minds when everyone around them knows they need their medication. But, as Robin Williams said, "You can't f with crazy."

The Bible does have a lot of truth in it, but it also has alot of violence too. I just look through the bad and focus on the entire message, what Jesus taught. Does that make sense?

We have freedom to believe what we want, we can be athiest, agnostic, Christian etc. Free. But, I don't feel we are Gods/Goddesses though. We all belong to God. And he loves each and every one of us. Your opinion is truly welcome. Thanks. Peace to you.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I said somewhat as in partial belief, adapting isn't fake, I believe that we can become ... or just believe that we can become more if we do things the right way.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Daecollo because: Errrgh...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I said somewhat as in partial belief, adapting isn't fake, I believe that we can become ... or just believe that we can become more if we do things the right way.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Daecollo because: Errrgh...

We can hope and there is always room for improvement. Somewhat is better. I get ya now. No prob.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

If you wanted the truth you would get down on your knees and beg God to give it to you--beg with an open heart. It is only our silly pride that makes us think we are more moral than Him. When you have experienced it for yourself you'd know without a doubt there is a God, and which one He is.

When I was much younger I tried that, and got nothing! So Iset our on a quest of my own; I'm still learning

I tried it, without knowing which path, if any, is correct, and got such experiences that many will not believe. Did you plead or did you merely ask? Was your number one priority above all else to find the divine? Was your heart open to the idea that it could possibly be the God of the bible?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I tried it, without knowing which path, if any, is correct, and got such experiences that many will not believe. Did you plead or did you merely ask? Was your number one priority above all else to find the divine? Was your heart open to the idea that it could possibly be the God of the bible?

What would work for someone, may not work for someone else.
You must understand that people, and everything are different, someones mind and body would be completely different from yours.

I never usually go to a church, but i've been to some, since I have alot of problems and social anxiety, I don't really talk to people, I can feel how they are, its an ability everyone has, but I am attuned to it.

From the times I have entered a church, for the odd funeral for a non-family member, it feels like everyone in the room is thinking the same, like they have the same mind, the same feelings.

I'm sure hes open to ideas, but they're wave lengths may be different from yours.
edit on 28-4-2011 by Daecollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I would like to see a picture of her. I bet she's beautiful. I had seen years ago a documentary of a study done on a pack of wolves reintroduced to the Northwest, as you know they hunted them to near extinction, the pack accepted these humans into their pack, knew them when they returned from going away and let them in to see their newborn pups. I cannot find it online, but it was such a glimpse into the lives of wolves you never get to see and was heart warming and eye opening. If find it I will send it to you. They (dogs) love more than any human ever will!

Here is a link to a photo of her: wolfmagick.com...

Just as a note; she is about 50% Alaskan Tundra and about 45% Eastern Timber, along with a little Malamute/Husky.

I've been with her family line since 1982 when I got her great-great-great-grandmother and grandfather. Kachina and Kweo. I have had the extreme honor of being by the side of all my Mother Wolves when they had their puppies. Have been able to handle the babies before they were even dry.

Oh heck! I just gotta tell this wee story. Ista had her first litter back in Feb. The day it happened, and just before, she got real "antsy" and just "had" to go out. I took her out, and she tried a couple of time to releive herself, to no avail. I knew she was due, so I broght her back into the house (She is a "spoiled house wolf" according to my GF's 16 year old). I sat back down at my computer and went back to work. Ista came over to me and sat right next to my chair. As I was working I heard the first crys of her first born. That experience was ... one of the most wonderful I've ever had, and I still get kinds choked-up and misty-eyed when I remember it. A feeling I hope never fades!

I just came across this mans book yesterday and haven't had time to look at vids about it, but it's supposed to be the biggest alien abduction case ever. Some of those drawings talk of Orion (upside down) and that the universe is a Cube. Wormholes of course and free energy. I'll have to read and learn more. And some are saying he's a hoax. Who knows. Same Greys abduction stories. They allegedly fixed his broken knee. Documented by his doctor, knee was messed up operation was scheduled, they abducted him in the meantime and fixed it, went back to doctor and he was amazed. Really , I'm confused.

I didn't read much on his site; went straight to the equations. I don't want to speak to the shape of the universt, my knowledge isn't that great. Wormholes have been theorized by terrestrial science, and are at least thought to exist. Free energy in the form of "Zero Point Energy" is also known to Earth science, and, there is at least one patient for such a device.

Those saying he is a hoax, would do well to lookinto what his doctor has to say. A Doctor has quite on the line, so, I think it would be safe to say he isn't faking anything. So, I'd be inclined to beleive it.

We'll have to agree to disagree. If you've read my post on last page I told another poster I should have changed those lines. But, I still think there are alot of them working against us or maybe they are afraid of us or maybe they are studying us like poor animals being tagged. What for? These are my questions, what's the purpose to all of this. Where's it going?

I can understand some abductions, and even tagging. Humans do it all the time to "lesser" animals, all in the name of science. But, I also thing there should some practacle limit there. Just how many abductions, how many "tags" are enough to understand a species, "lesser" or otherwise?

I have to ask, based on abduction reports, how primative is their science if they are using the methods and techniques they seem to be using?

I spent a good deal of my life being abducted rather frequently, in the late 80's and early 90's the rate was at tie 2 - 3 times a week. And, not just Greys, but, Government as well (I have a rather distinct memory of being taken to a USAF medical center in the middle of the night, and without my consent.

When Mother arrived in Earth orbit in 94, it all ended. Today, the Grey's still won't even talk to me, the pleiadians keep their distance, and the government also, leaves me very much alone, except for my twice yearly medical exam ... I guess they want to keep me healthy.

I'm glad you feel devil worship and animal sacrifice to be unacceptable. Sorry you're having little faith in God and we certainly cannot expect to understand completely how God works only have to trust he knows what's best. This world is not easy to be in is it. It's full of pain and misery and sometimes you have to make your own joy.

When I took up the study of Magick in my early 20's I gave up faith entirely. Now I operate on a "knowledge" base. Everything I "know" I have "proven" to myself. Not that my "proofs" would work for anyone else, but, that doesn't really matter. I feel that I am a rather highly educated engineer (I have two masters degrees; electrical engineering and computer science), so I should be able to prove many things, at least to myself. If many, open minded and thinking Christians were to take a cold hard look at their faith, they might realize that it isn't really faith, but rather knowledge that they have a kind of "personal" proof for. The value of personal experience can not be over rated, though, it does only work for the experiencer. And those who don't accept this should open their minds, still the voice of skepticism, and try to understand what is happening to them. Their experiences will show them the way ... but, they do need to get of their own way.

Maybe we're supposed to be wiped out and our souls go back to the source (God) he rules it all and if he wants to end it, he will. But, somehow, I don't think it would be bad if he did. Speaking for myself, I'm tired and ready to go home anyway.

Well I would truly hate to see your species "wiped-out". I feel it would be a very sad waste of a truly remarkable and innovative species. You have so much promise, so much potential for good. The Universe would be a far better place with you in it! Though, I do understand about being tired and wanting to go home.

It's all God's game. It will work as He sees it I suppose. I feel it will be a project Bluebeam type of invasion and some of the evil ones residing on the earth, does that possibly clear up what I'm trying to get at. Hopefully 'WE' humans will come out alright in the end.

I'm not decided on BlueBeam as yet, but, until recently I didn't think HAARP could do some of what people are saying. Then, I looked into the science and engineering, it scared the "@#*^" right out of me! While I still have serious doubts that the Alaska station is responsible, I did learn that such a device can be very portable (carry a small device around in a pick-up truck), and, since the technology (ELF Radio Tomography) is capable of earthquakes, it becomes increasing likely that at least some quakes are man-made.

I was aware of both of these comets already. Comet Elenin is a worry. Maybe the sunspots will take them out. It happened to comet Neat in 2003 it may happen again.

Elenin and Honda are expected at around the same time, Honda is supposed to be closer. If they made any errors in the calculations, Earth could easily be within the debris field of either. And, while that isn't the same as having a 1.x kilometer rock, it could still be quite devastating.

Although, I recently ask Mother when I would be taken aboard her ship, she said; "Not this year". If that indicates that it will be 212, then there may be something serious on its way. I hope not though.

Peace and understanding.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

The path I follow is more neutral than anything else, it holds great knowledge and power, and it is very dangerous. Thinking back, perhaps I was being a bit arrogant and foolish. But, I started down the path taught by the Golden Dawn and the Argentum Astrum. I got lucky, or "the ALL" had other plans for me. Either way, doesn't matter any more. I tread the path with confidance that I am doing the right thing for the greater good of the Universe. Few things I do in this respect, I do for myself.

Did I "plead"? NO! Did I "merely ask?" Again, no. I found every bit of knowledge I could, read a sizable library of books, and meditated quite alot. Still meditate, and read. I write software to assist in my studies. I've studied Magick until I bemped into quantum physics and string theory.

Did you know the entire Universe is built on just four (4) concepts, four "objects", four particles? If you look into molecular biology there are four molecules that make up DNA, there are four particles in string theory, and four concepts contained in the "name" of your God. The alchemists of ole called them; Fire, Water, Air, and Earth. Course these are very abstract concepts, but they seem to extend through all of existance. By the way; the name "Jesus" is the same four concepts with "spirit" in the middle (YHShVH).

Peace and Understanding.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

What would work for someone, may not work for someone else.
You must understand that people, and everything are different, someones mind and body would be completely different from yours.

I never usually go to a church, but i've been to some, since I have alot of problems and social anxiety, I don't really talk to people, I can feel how they are, its an ability everyone has, but I am a about ttuned to it.

From the times I have entered a church, for the odd funeral for a non-family member, it feels like everyone in the room is thinking the same, like they have the same mind, the same feelings.

I'm sure hes open to ideas, but they're wave lengths may be different from yours.
edit on 28-4-2011 by Daecollo because: (no reason given)

It's not body or mind. And neither is truth relative. If you want proof, do penance, ask God, and wait for an answer. To say knowing an absolute truth is a delusion is a delusion. If your heart is truly open, and you no longer seek confirmation of your own philosophies, God will probably give you what you need to believe. The hard part is to truly believe God will answer, especially if you hold in your mind that God is impersonal.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Then I implore you, go with an open heart and ask God to show you the way. What you find will astound you. Ask with a mind free of preconceptions and a heart seeking the divine.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Then I implore you, go with an open heart and ask God to show you the way. What you find will astound you. Ask with a mind free of preconceptions and a heart seeking the divine.

I try very, very, hard to not get up in the grill of religious people, knowing that the path I have chosen is not for everyone.

So, I'm wondering, "why" (asked as a question, and not from weakness) it is that you can not afford others the same respect?

One thing my studies has shown me is that there is no spiritual path that can possibly work for everyone. Spirituality is something that only an individual can define for himself. As it stands; I am far more knowledgable in even your "path" than you; having studied all paths for some 40 years., in an attempt to synthesize my own. And, as I said, I continue to study. I very seriously doubt, that YHVH could astound me with anything, with the possible exception of displaying even the slightest amount of compassion. The events in the world I have seen over the past 64 years are not the actions of a compassionate God, and are more akin to those of a despot. You would ask me to open my heart to the only creature that can be attributed to me being "in the wrong place at the wrong time".

With that said; my heart and mind are open to whatever comes next. I've "told" your God exactly what it would take for me to actively ally myself with him, that single event has yet to happen. And, I expect that the day it does happen; God will have nothing to do with it.

What you would ask is pure faith. Not everyone can operate on faith, some of us require knowledge. It would seem that you advocate blind faith over education and knowledge. To me this is the worst possible scenerio. So, as with our gracious OP; we will have to agree to disagree.

Peace and understanding

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I try very, very, hard to not get up in the grill of religious people, knowing that the path I have chosen is not for everyone.

So, I'm wondering, "why" (asked as a question, and not from weakness) it is that you can not afford others the same respect?

One thing my studies has shown me is that there is no spiritual path that can possibly work for everyone. Spirituality is something that only an individual can define for himself. As it stands; I am far more knowledgable in even your "path" than you; having studied all paths for some 40 years., in an attempt to synthesize my own. And, as I said, I continue to study. I very seriously doubt, that YHVH could astound me with anything, with the possible exception of displaying even the slightest amount of compassion. The events in the world I have seen over the past 64 years are not the actions of a compassionate God, and are more akin to those of a despot. You would ask me to open my heart to the only creature that can be attributed to me being "in the wrong place at the wrong time".

With that said; my heart and mind are open to whatever comes next. I've "told" your God exactly what it would take for me to actively ally myself with him, that single event has yet to happen. And, I expect that the day it does happen; God will have nothing to do with it.

What you would ask is pure faith. Not everyone can operate on faith, some of us require knowledge. It would seem that you advocate blind faith over education and knowledge. To me this is the worst possible scenerio. So, as with our gracious OP; we will have to agree to disagree.

Peace and understanding

Do as you believe. May one day you have your errors corrected before you die.

I don't have blind faith. I have knowledge. I asked, I received. I'm not one who could believe by faith alone.

The wisdom of the New Age and the occult is silliness to anyone who actually asked God and got an answer.
edit on 28-4-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I've been with her family line since 1982 when I got her great-great-great-grandmother and grandfather. Kachina and Kweo. I have had the extreme honor of being by the side of all my Mother Wolves when they had their puppies. Have been able to handle the babies before they were even dry.

She's a beautiful Wolf/dog/being. It's a gift to be able to raise them from infancy through out the rest of their lives. I have this same story. Taking a stray small dog in and my son had prayed for a puppy, well , it was answered, three days later she had six tiny babies and this is what I call them to this day. I've watched them play, their moma taught them not to go in the street by running them over as puppies with her body in play. They learned. Get off the street every time they hear a car coming. I've just in the last three months lost both the Moma (rat poison) and just the end of February one of her daughters by Pit bulls ripping her throat and breaking her neck in six places ( this was the hardest thing for me and I'm still in mourning over it, for she was put to sleep exactly on her birthday at 2am in the morning) her moma has welcomed her home on the other side I know this. The third one died one week before her tragedy. The neighbors got rid of the evidence and their dogs, they knew I would kill the lot of em. Sorry for the sad story but I love dogs, just not those. When you raise them from newborn and are with them everyday they are your children and it's hard to not grieve for them.

I didn't read much on his site; went straight to the equations. I don't want to speak to the shape of the universt, my knowledge isn't that great. Wormholes have been theorized by terrestrial science, and are at least thought to exist. Free energy in the form of "Zero Point Energy" is also known to Earth science, and, there is at least one patient for such a device.

Stan Romanek seems to be a story to follow up on. I at least find it interesting so far. One of the equations they feel he copied from a published paper in 2001, his drawing was in 2004 of the same equation, so , that made me wonder. But, the rest of them are interesting. He's the one who allegedly took a video of an alien in the window, it's on youtube. His wife was also being abducted with him. He makes sure to take evidence from them as some way to prove the happenings to him. These are just a few things I've gleaned from the book and story but have not read the whole thing. The doctor part was convincing for me and the 8 ft diameter ring in the grass in their back yard, read about it, it's an interesting story.

I can understand some abductions, and even tagging. Humans do it all the time to "lesser" animals, all in the name of science. But, I also thing there should some practacle limit there. Just how many abductions, how many "tags" are enough to understand a species, "lesser" or otherwise?

You've been abducted and you feel it was military too. This is what I'm saying, this stuff seems to be coming from the earth, not out there. And just why do they need to track humans, tag them, implant them, invade them, etc. this is why I say it seems very sinister. But, on the other hand, they clear lungs of tar, and fix broken knees of their test subjects, it's just strange behaviour.

Do you feel and this is what I feel, that Governments especially the US are in collusion with the Greys, giving them the go ahead to abduct humans in return for technology they possess knowledge of? Could this be the deal?

Have you ever seen the TV series 'Taken' by Steven Spielberg? Link to Taken: www.youtube.com...

It's quite a long series, this link gives an introductory only. It follows alien abductions through families and they come out with one little girl ( Dakota Fanning age 6) that they have been trying to make for generations. Good show but many hours long.

When I took up the study of Magick in my early 20's I gave up faith entirely. Now I operate on a "knowledge" base. Everything I "know" I have "proven" to myself. Not that my "proofs" would work for anyone else, but, that doesn't really matter. I feel that I am a rather highly educated engineer (I have two masters degrees; electrical engineering and computer science), so I should be able to prove many things, at least to myself. If many, open minded and thinking Christians were to take a cold hard look at their faith, they might realize that it isn't really faith, but rather knowledge that they have a kind of "personal" proof for. The value of personal experience can not be over rated, though, it does only work for the experiencer. And those who don't accept this should open their minds, still the voice of skepticism, and try to understand what is happening to them. Their experiences will show them the way ... but, they do need to get of their own way.

This video comes to mind for you.

I feel that you and all of us are searching and your way just happens to be through science and knowledge to know God and he is all things Good. Don't give up on God, you seem to be angry with him, but I'm sure he understands and knows more about you than you will ever know about yourself. Life is a journey and NO it is not easy sometimes, but we all have to go over when death takes us and it just may be the beginning of something better.

Christians are on their own path, when someone tells you "I am the Way, the Truth and the Light, no one comes to the Father except through ME. " It's hard to argue with it, take the free gift!

But, all religion could be akin to playing Simon Says, Simon says : stone that woman, Simon Says: sacrifice that animal to me, what did it do wrong. etc. you get my point. But, Jesus teaches differently , "If you've learned one thing from me it's to Love One Another." What could be wrong with Love? Now if only Christians would learn this we'd be better off.

Well I would truly hate to see your species "wiped-out". I feel it would be a very sad waste of a truly remarkable and innovative species. You have so much promise, so much potential for good. The Universe would be a far better place with you in it! Though, I do understand about being tired and wanting to go home.

I've always made a joke for years that God, when he gets tired of the picture, will shake the Etch a Sketch and draw a new picture he likes better. This very thing may be coming.
I don't look forward to it, but societies have become corrupt. People don't help or have concern for anyone but themselves these days, would you wonder he'd want to bring them down a few notches.

I'm not decided on BlueBeam as yet, but, until recently I didn't think HAARP could do some of what people are saying.

I have a video on this somewhere back a few pages. Bluebeam will be used to make all religions believe their God has come for them on the back ground of the Chemtrails made from Strontium, Barium and Aluminum otherwise known as colors for television tubes. These are metals. My husband has a Master in Organic
Chemistry and a Masters in Inorganic Chem, Bach in Advanced Physics, Bach in Materials Science, Bach in Medical Tech. Blood chem. I know what these chem do. I just put it all together, he was amazed. The UFOs will show up this way and won't be real only the ones who've been living here underground for thousands of years will be involved , the Fallen Angels or Nephilim, Raphaim, Geber. This is what I've been talking about. The Governments have the best deception planned for to herd the cattle together once a Catastrophe wipes alot out with it.

Maybe God is causing the earthquakes, HAARP may not be responsible for them all. But, I'm sure they're trying bless their sorry hearts. We have the seed vault in Norway, we have all the Underground bases and building more, we have the Georgia Guidestones telling us 'They' want humanity down to 500.000 humans on earth. Look them up, it starts to make sense. The UFOs play a part in the End Times Delusion more people now believe they exist more than any other time before 50-60 years prior, so , something will happen with them.
Whether it's negative and positive I don't know, I'm just trying to let people know when this stuff shows up in the sky all over the world don't believe their lying eyes. If we Christians are seeing Jesus in the sky and we can pinch ourselves and we go 'Ouch' it's not Jesus, it's the AntiChirst.

Elenin and Honda are expected at around the same time, Honda is supposed to be closer. If they made any errors in the calculations, Earth could easily be within the debris field of either. And, while that isn't the same as having a 1.x kilometer rock, it could still be quite devastating.

We don't have much time if they are expected to hit us. Even if they hit the Moon it would be disaster wouldn't it? The moon has to do with our oceans and keeping us balanced I guess. And the trail that comes with it would be bad enough. We'll have to hope and pray for the best outcome. God, watch over us all.

Peace and Understanding back at ya.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join