It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo's, New Age. They are not what you think they are!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Oh, I know there are such unclean spirits. While having my experiences I felt a fear like nothing I have felt before in my house. Everyday, things would be normal, then about half hour past six, everyone in the house would feel pure terror. It wasn't just me who felt it, it was the whole family. And everyone who entered the house would fall sick. In night I would constantly see lights/shadows on the wall in such arrangements that whatever I was thinking would seem answered to me those nights. For instance if I would think of a times, times and a half followed by eternity, I would see the light projected in such a way that the symbols would show: a man, 2 and a half dashes, followed by a long line. While observing all this, I was slowly lead to the blasphemy of calling myself God, but I resisted that, and the days after that I would see symbols of an upside down man followed by the symbols of time, and they would count down, each night an interval missing. I thought I was damned to hell as an anti-christ (I had claimed to be Jesus based on prior experience, deluded again to think that I was the Lamb by my spiritual experiences), and in such a way was tormented each night, until we took the advice from someone and tried to cast a spirit out. After that the terror vanished and I stopped seeing these strange symbols formed by the curtain and moonlight at night. If a spirit ever tries to convince you you are a prophet, divine in nature, the Son of God, or even God Himself, you're being manipulated into committing blasphemy, whether through fear or ecstasy. In hindsight what happened made sense, but while it was happening I didn't see that by my own fear I was being led to blaspheming God by claiming His authority as it is said it will be done with the beast of revelation.
edit on 13-4-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

It has been said that Christians are "pretty narrow minded" to limit the population of the universe to merely GOD, ANGELS, AND MAN. After all, there are "billions and billions" of stars which perhaps have planets, which perhaps have civilizations etc. However, within the classification of angels [non- human or "alien" intelligent beings] exist diverse myriads. The concept of an ANGEL comes from the Greek aggelos from the Hebrew ago meaning "one going forth" or "one leading"; messenger. Not all angels are "good". Not all angels continue to do God's will, although all angels were originally created by God to convey His message. Some angels rebelled against God's plan. Some angels go forth to give their own message; some angels go forth to lead mankind AWAY from the truth. But all angels are more intelligent and powerful beings than mere humans, it is easy to see how the rebellious angels could have been worshipped as gods, when they descended to the Earth before the Flood, and deceived humans (Genesis 6).

The angels are represented throughout the Bible as a body of spiritual beings who intermediate between God and men: "You have made him (man) a little less than the angels" (Psalm 8:6). Angels, just as mankind, are created beings; "praise ye Him, all His angels: praise ye Him, all His hosts ... for He spoke and they were made. He commanded and they were created" (Psalm 148:2, 5: Colossians 1:16, 17). Contrary to popular belief, the Bible does not say that the only intelligent beings populating the universe are humans, in fact God created countless "non- human intelligent beings" before mankind. God is known throughout the Bible as the LORD OF HOSTS: Rule and fear are with Him, He makes peace in His high places. Is there any number to His armies? Job 25:2

Among these myriads of angels are those who follow their own rebellious plan instead of God's. Those rebel angels -- who appear in many guises, from ghosts to aliens to "Blessed Virgin Mary" or BVM apparitions like Fatima -- are the intelligent non-human beings behind UFOs and the paranormal. *THEY* have a plan, their message is a deceptive one.

Intelligent beings who live in the atmosphere around and above the Earth are under the authority of the Lord of Flying Things, the Prince of the Power of the Air. Baal is identified as Satan by Jesus himself, Matt.10:25 Mark. 3:22 Luke 11:15. Paul says we wrestle not with flesh and blood, but with principalities and powers, with spirits in high places, literally, "in the heavens" "in the aerial regions" Eph.6:12. Hence Satan is called "the prince of the Power of the Air" "the prince of the aerial host" Eph.2:2. Imagine the confederation of rebellious angels seated in the atmospheric heaven in the spaces above and around our planet. This fundamental of scripture contradicts many traditional concepts of "hell" as the domain of the devil and his minions... the popular notion of "satan ruling the underworld" is not found in the Bible.

The ancient deity Baal was "Lord of War" and "Lord of the Sky". Many titles were given to Baal by adding endings to his name. Some examples found in scripture are Baalhazor "Lord of the Fortresses", Baalbamoth = Lord of the high places, Baalzebub = Lord of those who fly, or, flit. Zebub is a Hebrew verb which means to flit from place to place , having been popularly translated as "Lord of the Flies" it is more properly rendered "Lord of Those Things that Fly".

While the New Testament uses the Greek word "demon" to refer to these "sons of the mighty", the Old Testament uses revealing descriptive names. Words which describe these beings, such as b'nai Elohim meaning "sons of God", Zophim meaning "the watchers", and Malakh meaning "messengers", (this reference was translated angel in English), are used for the "aerial host" often regardless of alignment. The Book of Enoch tells us the origin of certain "interdimensional intelligences" -- called in the monotheistic New Testament "demons", who were understandably associated with evil because originally the Greek term diamon meant "any deity" -- was in the Days of Noah, and didn't end with the Flood but continued according to Genesis 6, "even after". There are three main terms for demons in the New Testament: daimonion (demon; 60 times, 50 in the Gospels); pneuma (spirit; some 52 times) usually with a qualifying adjective such as akatharton (unclean; 21 times) or poneron (evil; 8 times); and angelos (7 times of demonic agencies). Daimon (demon), the term commonly used in classical Greek, appears only once (Mark 8:31) (From Baker's Evangelical Dictionary of Biblical Theology - Walter A. Elwell (Ed))

One might ask, "if rebel angels can imitate Godly miracles, how can one tell if angels are of God or rebellious? Couldn't they all be the same?" This is the confusion satan's minions have always sown. Keel,Sitchen, and many alternative UFOlogists fail to realize the very obvious distinction between God's angelic messengers and the deceptive manifestations of fallen angels. God's messengers always acted within the confines of God's Word, that is, their actions and the results of their actions were always Biblically, Lawfully, consistant. The results of interaction with an angel of God left the visitee with no doubts about the Biblical God, nor His revealed Word. In contrast, contact with "angelic" aliens and occult entities casts doubt on the validity of the Bible and leaves confusion concerning God's identity. Godly angelic encounters always gave glory to God and confirmed His Word, while deceptive angelic encounters, occult manifestations and aliens, lead humans away from God into increased occultism, self-deification, self-actualization, human potential, and a complete disregard for the validity of the Bible.

Rebel angels can take on any form they please, even appearing as angels of light.The deceptive rebel angels often appear to humans in SEEMINGLY benign guises: as the enlightening angel to Mohammed, as the angel Moroni to Joseph Smith, in disguise as the Virgin Mary in apparitions, and disguised as Enlightening Alien Space Brothers.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Hey 547000,

That's a strange story. We have power over these things. I just get out the Holy Oil. In the name of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit I command you to leave while crossing the room with the enitity in it. And it leaves. It has to. Jesus gives you power over them in his name. Bless God.

I have something in my house too, I know what you are talking about, but it's not fearful or threatening like your situation was. I'm glad you got rid of it, cause moving and selling are alot harder than just getting them out.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

You should read my post here:
Let's All Face It, We Are God/Goddess

IMHO, we are all Gods and Goddesses in training.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo
reply to post by 547000

Hey 547000,

That's a strange story. We have power over these things. I just get out the Holy Oil. In the name of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit I command you to leave while crossing the room with the enitity in it. And it leaves. It has to. Jesus gives you power over them in his name. Bless God.

I have something in my house too, I know what you are talking about, but it's not fearful or threatening like your situation was. I'm glad you got rid of it, cause moving and selling are alot harder than just getting them out.

Yes, we all have power over inferior spirits and little imps. I have dealt with same a few times, and making the sign of the Pentagram makes them go fast. A threat of banishment does good too, no inferior wants to be banished.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by 547000

You should read my post here:
Let's All Face It, We Are God/Goddess

IMHO, we are all Gods and Goddesses in training.

I disagree. I think we want to be considered higher up in the hierarchy than we really are.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Yes, it's a pretty hard to believe story, but it did happen. I know spirits and lying spirits are both real by my experiences. It makes me wonder about the angel of fear that Mohammad would encounter. I really don't think it was a benevolent one.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Luckily, we have Sam, Dean and Cass to save us.

Now I know Why I havent been abducted by Demons....I drive a Chrysler!! Get it...Pentastar!!!...oh well.

Seriously, as the Aliens have been recorded for 1000s of years, if they were going to destroy us, they would have by now. This Lends more credence to the theory that they have "Engineered" us for their amusement.

Cant argue with people's faith and the Bible. But you can put it into perspective and reality.

The Bible is a collection of myths and fables and stories told around the campfires of our ancestors, much the same as cultures do today, except we use Tv's, radios, computers etc.
As time went on these myths and fables were distorted to suit the mood of the times, certain exaggerations were included, if they suited the needs of the tribe, or more importantly the needs of the Chief/Elders/witchdoctor/bosses etc. They were sacrificing goats to the "Gods" for good seasons, knowing that these fictitious "Gods" will protect them, if they did what the "Gods" have told them, in the ancient rites.

As these myths of different cultures eventually spread thru the Arab nomads and then great civilizations, they became more of a lifestyle or Teachings with which to convey the "Laws" of life, land and the tribes.
When these stories were recorded into a written language, all the extra 1000s of years of "enhancing" the stories gets transposed and distorted.
Im sure the original "Gods taking our women" stories, referred to other tribes (perhaps different looking) forcibly taking the women via raids etc...This has been normal human behaviour for 100s of 1000s of years, and is how the gene pool is expanded. It is how WE are what WE are.
Regardless of what the Feminists say, Women have been considered as a symbol of Life, and obviously fertility.
Naturally the "Gods" have a thing for them ...too.

Anyhoo, if you want to learn about the ORIGINAL stories of ancient man (way before the Books of the Middle East), study those of the Oldest continuous culture of Humans on the Planet, The Australian Tribes and their Dreamtime stories and "culture Heros". And No, they Didnt have a God myth. Planet Earth..the Land, is their "Holyness". As it should be.
It is Probable that some Europeans, certainly Middle Eastern and Indian peoples, are the direct descendants of these First Southern Continent immigrants 100,000 years ago.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

reply to post by Scissorville

Hi Scissorville,

I believe demons are as real as your mind can perceive them. that goes for aliens, elfs and leprechauns also. I beleive we are arguing over semantics here, due to us simply not being able to grasp, that what we focus our mind on, we manifest. If you are surrounding yourself with Jesus Christ, angels and Gods love, then you do so because you manifest that into your existence. If you see lights on the skies and feel connected to offworld entities - well - then THAT is your manifestation.

I'm just kidding around when I say this but are you a Psychologist in your everyday life, you sound like one.

Your paragraph above reminds me of a movie called 'Jacobs Ladder' and the doctor in that one says something of this nature to a character in the movie " If you see demons you'll get demons, but if you see Angels you'll get angels." Great movie.

I don't think Scissorville that all the researchers in this field of Ufology, Investigators, Military, etc. are just imagining or manifesting these things. They are real to the people who are encountering them and some encounters , which I haven't brought up yet, align themselves with cattle mutilations. These cases are about them being mutilated alive. I don't think anyone wishes or envisions this kind of fate on themselves.

Over 10,000 years ago or more/less, women of earth were not manifesting the fallen angels/watchers onto themselves, which in turn caused God to Flood the earth to get rid of them, He cleaned house more than once, Bible says he did. He'll shake his etcha sketch again to change the picture he sees soon.

I agree to a certain degree about our psyche manifesting alot of things. Hypnosis proves alot of what you are saying, Dianetics says this also. You can plant things in peoples minds and you can do this to yourself also, "As you sow, also you shall reap." " Garbage in, garabage out." And so on.

I'm certainly not arguing with you, in certain respects I feel this way too. You can sometimes turn a negative into a positive simply by changing your perception of the situation. But, I'm taking the behaviours of these aliens, visitors , peoples experiences , and matching them with what God says and history says about these things and the picture starts to come together in a much different way for me at least.

Instead of argueing whether what we are experiencing are alien entities or demons, we should be figuring out how to control those energies, as we - truly - are capable of managing our love and our fears to perfection.

You are correct here about controlling energies ( love, fear) nothing can hurt you if you don't allow it to.

Whether you love through God, through an open heart, or through a slightly bent cardboard box - you are still left with just that, the love. Not God, not your heart and perhaps especially not those cardboard boxes

"God is Love" So God must come into our reality. But, love and positive energy beats the dark energy any day, you are correct Scissorville. Thanks for your positive post. DaphneApollo

I was not trying to imply people are just seeing phantoms of their own fabrication. Not at all. I am simply saying people attract entities into their realm of reality, most often not realizing they did just that. Invite it. Attract it.

I'm also not saying that entities don't exist outside of our minds. I believe they do, but I'm a firm believer of law of attraction and often, when you research occurrences of entities entering our realm, you find the individual, who is either haunted or blessed by visitations, has in some way focused on experiencing just that.

As I mentioned earlier, my belief system does not leave room for deities like the Christian God. It DOES however embrace the possibility of biblical entities entering our realm of reality. The Bible is full of truths, however obscured they seem to have been made by man. Those truths, though, are easy to uncover, once you go back further in time, to the Sumerian tablets, Babylonian texts and such.

Once you DO that though - bring the Bible together with these ancient myths - it all makes sense. Not vaguely or somewhat - no, it ALL... makes... sense.

I'd like to commend you for the way you approach this discussion, cause you do it in a very positive and open manner. Most discussions I find myself in, concerning Christianity and religion as a whole, people lose their cool. You don't. Respect.

Edit: I'm not a psychologist. I'm a television producer.

Scissorville.

edit on 14-4-2011 by Scissorville because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

edit on 14-4-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I just got wind of this two days ago from my mother, she knows I'm crazy about UFO investigating and sent me an email about a Ufo Conference to be held in Mississippi and it is in Jackson, MS two days from now Saturday April 16, 2011 at 9:00 a.m. till 5pm. msufo.com... ....... I will be going to this. If anyone lives in or near Mississippi this is a good opportunity as most UFO conferences happen on the West Coast or better yet anywhere but my state. Linda Moulton Howe is one of the speakers (afternoon) John Burroughs (Bentwater) Thomas Carey (Roswell investigating case 18 years) James Penniston (Rendelshem Forest investigator from the beginning) should be interesting.

Just a heads up if you want to attend. Mississippi UFO Conference

I may or may not go, all of these cases I'm aware of anyway. Youtube has all this information probably.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hi Scissorville,

I've been trying to answer you all day but my computer keeps messing up the posts. I will answer all posts later. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Hi Scissorville,

I've been trying to answer you all day but my computer keeps messing up the posts. I will answer all posts later. Sorry.

No rush, DaphneApollo. I'm working too, but I'll come back and reopen this when I see an opportunity.

Scissorville

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Hi Scissorville,

I'd like to commend you for the way you approach this discussion, cause you do it in a very positive and open manner. Most discussions I find myself in, concerning Christianity and religion as a whole, people lose their cool. You don't. Respect.

Thanks for your patience.
There's never any need for being uptight about 'RELIGION' for it's just that that has gotten this world in the mess it's in.

Thanks for your compliment, I try not to lose my cool when discussing these things. If you knew what my rationalizing mind used to think when I was in my early 20's you might be amazed. Examples:

When the Israelites came out of Egypt they were guided by a cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night; for me this had to be a UFO, only rational thing.

Moses goes on top of a mountain, Mt Sinai, and comes down and his hair was white and face glowing; for me this meant he was close to something which emitted something very powerful, some vessel.

Enoch walked with God and God took him; he didn't die, but God took him. Need I say it.

Ezekiel I believe was seeing the procession of the equinoxes, the twelve signs of the zodiac and clock of the heavens. A LION-Leo A MAN -Aquarius An Eagle- Ophiuchus/Antares holding snake The BULL- Taurus
www.mt.net...

Mary, well lets just say, the Holy Spirit came upon her asleep and well she being still a virgin became pregnant, my mind told me this was an insemination through the navel.

Star of Bethlehem, they were coming to see their handiwork.

Just some of my earlier trying to figure it all out. Of course this could be true or not, but to me it makes sense.

I'm not a psychologist. I'm a television producer.

I knew you were educated and knowledgable. Rational minded. What do you produce if you don't mind my asking.

As I mentioned earlier, my belief system does not leave room for deities like the Christian God. It DOES however embrace the possibility of biblical entities entering our realm of reality. The Bible is full of truths, however obscured they seem to have been made by man. Those truths, though, are easy to uncover, once you go back further in time, to the Sumerian tablets, Babylonian texts and such.

I'm going backwards with your post. You know the Babylonian and Sumerian texts to me talk about the Nephilim or fallen angels. Gilgamesh is a story from Sumeria and I have an Anthology in my house right now which carries this story in it. I've read it. He survives a flood of six days. Same story as Noah, only Noah's flood lasts 40 days and 40 nights which has a meaning all on its own. There are flood stories all over the world though.

I was not trying to imply people are just seeing phantoms of their own fabrication. Not at all. I am simply saying people attract entities into their realm of reality, most often not realizing they did just that. Invite it. Attract it.

I'm also not saying that entities don't exist outside of our minds. I believe they do, but I'm a firm believer of law of attraction and often, when you research occurrences of entities entering our realm, you find the individual, who is either haunted or blessed by visitations, has in some way focused on experiencing just that.

Law of Attraction does work, I've personally witnessed it for the good, through prayer. But, usually, what one thinks or spend time visualizing whether they know it or not, they are manifesting that into their lives unkowingly. Some people move into houses and they begin to have problems where it never happened before. But, I kinda get what you're saying here. Sounds almost like witchcraft/wiccan ritual. But, I understand what your getting at anyway.

No rush, DaphneApollo. I'm working too, but I'll come back and reopen this when I see an opportunity.

I think this worked this time. Thanks for your patience.
Daphne.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

Yes, it's a pretty hard to believe story, but it did happen. I know spirits and lying spirits are both real by my experiences. It makes me wonder about the angel of fear that Mohammad would encounter. I really don't think it was a benevolent one.

Hi 547000,

I still have problems with my house. I think I need a Priest on it. It needs an exorcism. LoL

I'm not familiar too much with that religion but I don't feel that Gabriel would come 700 years earlier to tell of the Messiahs birth and bring good tidings would then later tell this one to do something different. It's confussion and it doesn't match up at all. And this angel that appeared to him was not benevolent, more like inciting violence.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

Hi 547000,

I still have problems with my house. I think I need a Priest on it. It needs an exorcism. LoL

I'm not familiar too much with that religion but I don't feel that Gabriel would come 700 years earlier to tell of the Messiahs birth and bring good tidings would then later tell this one to do something different. It's confussion and it doesn't match up at all. And this angel that appeared to him was not benevolent, more like inciting violence.

Good luck with your house. I'd recommend it if you have a spiritual problem.

I will say this though. I'm not able to find a Christian version of unbearable cold, but only an Islamic version. I experienced both extreme heat like being in a fire and extreme cold like ice when I had my experiences, both good and bad. Do you know if there is any mention of extreme cold in addition to the fire mentioned as possible punishment in any Christian or Catholic view of hell/purgatory?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Hi 547000,

This cold and heat your describing sounds like a poltergeist energy. Ghost even. Maybe you need a priest too.

I'm not familiar with anything in the bible about this, only Jesus casting out evil spirits into the swine and said we could do the same in his name, but that's all I know. Maybe the Gnostics would have something about this.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Hi Scissorville,

Thanks for your patience.
There's never any need for being uptight about 'RELIGION' for it's just that that has gotten this world in the mess it's in.

Thanks for your compliment, I try not to lose my cool when discussing these things. If you knew what my rationalizing mind used to think when I was in my early 20's you might be amazed. Examples:

When the Israelites came out of Egypt they were guided by a cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night; for me this had to be a UFO, only rational thing.

Moses goes on top of a mountain, Mt Sinai, and comes down and his hair was white and face glowing; for me this meant he was close to something which emitted something very powerful, some vessel.

Enoch walked with God and God took him; he didn't die, but God took him. Need I say it.

Ezekiel I believe was seeing the procession of the equinoxes, the twelve signs of the zodiac and clock of the heavens. A LION-Leo A MAN -Aquarius An Eagle- Ophiuchus/Antares holding snake The BULL- Taurus
www.mt.net...

Mary, well lets just say, the Holy Spirit came upon her asleep and well she being still a virgin became pregnant, my mind told me this was an insemination through the navel.

Star of Bethlehem, they were coming to see their handiwork.

Just some of my earlier trying to figure it all out. Of course this could be true or not, but to me it makes sense.

I'm not a psychologist. I'm a television producer.

I knew you were educated and knowledgable. Rational minded. What do you produce if you don't mind my asking.

I'm going backwards with your post. You know the Babylonian and Sumerian texts to me talk about the Nephilim or fallen angels. Gilgamesh is a story from Sumeria and I have an Anthology in my house right now which carries this story in it. I've read it. He survives a flood of six days. Same story as Noah, only Noah's flood lasts 40 days and 40 nights which has a meaning all on its own. There are flood stories all over the world though.

Law of Attraction does work, I've personally witnessed it for the good, through prayer. But, usually, what one thinks or spend time visualizing whether they know it or not, they are manifesting that into their lives unkowingly. Some people move into houses and they begin to have problems where it never happened before. But, I kinda get what you're saying here. Sounds almost like witchcraft/wiccan ritual. But, I understand what your getting at anyway.

I think this worked this time. Thanks for your patience.
Daphne.

Hi again, DaphneApollo. Let's continue, now the Great Interweb has allowed us passage. hehe

I tried to answer in paragraphs, to each of yours, but I can't figure it out, so I'll just respond to it in total. :p

I can imagine the curled and twisted road you took from anchoring your beliefs within ufology, to anchoring them within the Christian doctrine. Some journey, eh?

I myself went from growing up in a sect, directly to atheism, over agnosticism, through trying to find God again in various scriptures, right back to agnosticism and currently I'm at a sort of neutral ground. I believe in God, in a Creator, but I'm trying to find where it is at - HOW it is, why it is, etc. I'm thankful for rediscovering my spirituality, but now I've pushed myself into a corner, where I don't know where to turn - only that I want to turn to love. I hope that makes more sense to you than it does to me. hehe

Reading my own words above, I realize it sounds as if I'm lost. I'm not lost. I have the light in my chest and I want to broaden it, share it, manifest it thousandfold - but I need more meaning to my Creator. I seek more truth.

The Sumerian and Babylonian texts are simply astonishing to me. They were my first real keys to understanding the Bible and the Quran. Reading these texts changed my life. It sounds dramatic and it was. I am still turning stones in my research of ancient texts, because I do not feel I have the entire story in my grasp, but boy did those texts provide a meaning. Simply amazing.

You ask what I produce - I produce several things, but my focus, personally, is on news.

Let me ask you a question DaphneApollo, if that is alright. Which text, scripture or lesson would you deem most important within Christianity, to read up on, to broaden my horizon towards this elusive deity you refer to as God? It could also be a non-Christian piece of information, that you feel resonates bigtime with your belief? I'm always looking for new angles and you seem to have swallowed up a lot of research, while going from ufoologist to Christian, yeah?

Scissorville

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join