It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory on the earthquakes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
i was looking at the earthquakes that have been happening, with Haiti and Japan, what if they were caused by a man made weapon? Maybe some group has a weapon that allows them to make earthquakes to kill people. Personally I believe if the United States made one and the earthquake in Haiti could've been a test, because years before that the US wanted to send troops into Haiti. And if you look at Japan, the earthquake was close to China, maybe they meant to hit China, and they missed with there attack, your thoguht people.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by locololo

My thoughts are that there are enough threads already on this subject...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

My thoughts are that there are enough threads already on this subject...

really, didn't notice that, sorry bout that if you want to take it down you cna then.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I wouldn't take it down but the subject interests me and it gets hard to follow multiple threads, that's all..

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Why don't you link to some of the major threads on ths topic at the moment so this person can read into it more. I can't be bothered; eating.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

I wouldn't take it down but the subject interests me and it gets hard to follow multiple threads, that's all..

ok, personally i am not sure if it is the US, but someone maybe trying to frame the US

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz

Why don't you link to some of the major threads on ths topic at the moment so this person can read into it more. I can't be bothered; eating.

OK, this is one, but check the links Zorgon adds..
Interesting stuff..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

So your "theory" is that the US destroyed a dirt poor country in the Caribbean using some unfounded earthquake tech in order to invade the tiny nation?

And they just happened to miss China?

Yep

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn

So your "theory" is that the US destroyed a dirt poor country in the Caribbean using some unfounded earthquake tech in order to invade the tiny nation?

Yep

two rreasons they could;'ve got Haiti was becasue they either could use that to invade later, which obviously didn't happen, or they could have merely used it as a test nothing more. as for China maybe they are still perfecting it.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Of course, whatever makes Americans look like blood thirsty nutjobs right?

How about the more likely explanation? You know, a naturally occurring geological event? Because we all know large and destructive earthquakes didn't take place on this planet until the US showed up with their murderous earthquake machines.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn

Yep

Well if you believe the theory then firstly china's a little large for one earthquake to effect that bad and they also have a decent defense force..
Haiti is close,as you say dirt poor, and rich in resources..

Which one would you go for ??

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Personally? neither.

But we all know this little "theory" is utter tripe.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Before HAARP, it was the mole people who cause earthquakes.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
This isn't a theory, it's not even up to hypothetical standards.
It looks to be a random unsubstantiated accusation without any evidence included or implied for inflammatory reasons.

See: The U.S. controls things via economics in the form of trade. The U.S. likes the Asian countries regardless of rhetoric that they like to spout. Sweat shops are good for the bottom line of a corporation. Thats all that really matters in the modern world it seems.

I am curious though, do you have anything that could count as proof? All I see are appeals to emotions based on urban legends.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by locololo
i was looking at the earthquakes that have been happening, with Haiti and Japan, what if they were caused by a man made weapon? Maybe some group has a weapon that allows them to make earthquakes to kill people. Personally I believe if the United States made one and the earthquake in Haiti could've been a test, because years before that the US wanted to send troops into Haiti. And if you look at Japan, the earthquake was close to China, maybe they meant to hit China, and they missed with there attack, your thoguht people.

Your thread title is misleading. This is not a theory, this is wild speculation with not a shred of evidence to back it up. I would greatly appreciate it if you can link me to some of these wild claims, concerning a "weapon" that some groups use to cause earthquakes.

I find it rather ridiculous that you do not mention HAARP in your ridiculous theory, but i suspect it was out of fear of ridicule. Yet you proceed to insinuate that it is indeed HAARP.

Let me entertain your idea for a moment thought. If America indeed has a weapon such as you suggest, why not use it now in the war in the middle east? Surely it would save them alot of money and resources? Hell, why not use it anywhere, they want to invade?

Eartquakes are natural phenomenon, it has been happening for ages. There is no conspiracy around an earthquake, and trying to create one around it, is pure ignorance.

Vvv

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Originally posted by locololo

Your thread title is misleading. This is not a theory, this is wild speculation with not a shred of evidence to back it up. I would greatly appreciate it if you can link me to some of these wild claims, concerning a "weapon" that some groups use to cause earthquakes.

I find it rather ridiculous that you do not mention HAARP in your ridiculous theory, but i suspect it was out of fear of ridicule. Yet you proceed to insinuate that it is indeed HAARP.

Let me entertain your idea for a moment thought. If America indeed has a weapon such as you suggest, why not use it now in the war in the middle east? Surely it would save them alot of money and resources? Hell, why not use it anywhere, they want to invade?

Eartquakes are natural phenomenon, it has been happening for ages. There is no conspiracy around an earthquake, and trying to create one around it, is pure ignorance.

Vvv

sorry that i had put a bad title to this thread, and left out alot of details, if you wish to remove it then so be it.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Hmm, could one of these there 'earthquake machines' be used to bust up elite bunkers? Why should they have protection that normal people don't? Should be survival of the fittest, not survival of elite pigs in situations like those.. I'm kinda angry lol.

top topics

join