It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan: Nuclear Accident Rated At Level 4

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Just watched CNN and they had two separate "officials" on at different times who said they wee 100% certain that this is a non issue. One guy as from the university of Georgia and another was from some other institution I didn't catch.
That this whole idea about melt down is being WAY over blown.
Now when I watched Bill Nye on CNN he had a much different opinion.

Personally whenever I hear a guy downplaying potentially serious situations like that I almost immediately think to myself. Government SHILL.
One guy mentioned that the only reason to have people move away from the reactor was so that the people could just feel better, that in reality there was absolutely zero threat or reason beyond that to evacuate.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 12-3-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildmanimal
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

There is a member who does his research. Unfortunately for him and us, the term "Variable" is on the
table at this very moment. That term, is one of the most frightening terms in Science.

Thanks for your excellent effort.
& S.

www.youtube.com...

Excellent thoughts get repeated. [smile]

I hadn't read down to your comment. Yes. Yes indeed.

EDIT to add: Well, actually, I hadn't caught your post as I scrolled to check my post for typos - was caught by the iodine post.... Well, you don't need this information. [grin]
edit on 3/12/2011 by Amaterasu because: Well, actually

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by gougitousakusha
reply to post by Amaterasu

8-10 is reserved for problems of unforseen proportion. instead of making an 11 when the unimaginable happens

I see... Well... Surely someone foresaw a massive earthquake. I mean, I thought of it when I was a kid growing up in So.Cal. That is why I always loathed nuclear energy. I knew that some horrendous earth movement would be gruesomely ugly. I am blessed that it hasn't happened 'til now.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
A lot of double speak on CNN about this whole issue, I really would like an honest unbiased report on the situation.

It's disheartening listening to reporters back peddle the information they've been given.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
Just watched CNN and they had two separate "officials" on at different times who said they wee 100% certain that this is a non issue. One guy as from the university of Georgia and another was from some other institution I didn't catch.
That this whole idea about melt down is being WAY over blown.
Now when I watched Bill Nye on CNN he had a much different opinion.

Personally whenever I hear a guy downplaying potentially serious situations like that I almost immediately think to myself. Government SHILL.
One guy mentioned that the only reason to have people move away from the reactor was so that the people could just feel better, that in reality there was absolutely zero threat or reason beyond that to evacuate.

Can we believe anything the media tell us? Really? Did we not get a clue on 9/11?

I hope this is one of the truths they are telling, but my spidy sense is tingling, if you know what I mean.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CordDragonzord
A lot of double speak on CNN about this whole issue, I really would like an honest unbiased report on the situation.

It's disheartening listening to reporters back peddle the information they've been given.

What do those in power do when they want to avoid panic? Hmmmmmm..........

Not give clear-cut information, I'm thinking. I don't want to cause a panic myself - go get some iodine. But I am certain that that is what's going on. And why are we relying first on the Interweb for our iodine information?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Can't really rely on anything that the MSM dishes out. I really though that the coverage of this disaster was disinformation proof, guess not.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CordDragonzord

Can't really rely on anything that the MSM dishes out. I really though that the coverage of this disaster was disinformation proof, guess not.

I'm thinking not. I think this is uglier than they're willing to say. I could be wrong. Gods, I hope I'm totally wrong. But I look at things and think... Well. Seems thinking is my problem.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join