It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Aliens placed us here

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I believe they have been here before and are still here and yes they are watching us because we are not the enlightened, free spirited and nature minded people we used to be. We are more savage now than we were when we made virgin heart ripping sacrifices, and that is due to the war tech and the split civilizations we have developed over the last few centuries.

I believe they are waiting for us as a whole to wake from our illusionary dream and start making decisions for ourselves and not letting a few men in suits control us. We are their children under control by evil step parents, and even though we are primitive compared to them, our govs would put up one hell of a fight to keep us as mindless drones and nukes would go flying, because they are cowards and would rather just wipe everything out and die with the earth before giving up their power.

We can clearly see how hard it is for a man to step down from power.
Look at the middle eastern protests, those "men" will gun all down who oppose them, which reveals their true nature. And it would be the same here if we opposed these monsters, hopefully the military will see past that, and help the people.

Praise the Lord and pass the Ammunition!

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 13-3-2011 by AOA2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2011 by AOA2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mbartelsm

Imagine....with 100% accuracy it is known that the Earth will exploded in 30 years. The only option for continuation of the human species is simply shooting space-arks towards every star that might have a planet similar to Earth (cryo-sleep for everybody!!). We don't know who will succeed but that's not our primary concern.....we'll hook up later.

One of those arks has found a suitable location for life and society has developed to a point where it is possible to go out and search the galaxy for their lost brothers and sisters. They come across another planet where one of our arks landed, only the people on that planet forgot their heritage. They do not remember....Well, they remember something about an ark but they couldn't explain where they came from. So they created a God....and a devil, and angels, and sin, and etc etc etc.........

I would approach these "brothers"and "sisters" with extreme caution!!

Well, that's one scenario.....

Peace

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

LOL, thats a really good scenario, a lot more fun than mine

To everyone else:
wow, I didn't thought this would reach 3 pages!
A lot of the stuff I've seen in this thread is really, really interesting, such as aliens waiting for us to harvest resources for them our them using us to create or invent useful stuff, I will soon create a new thread with a more detailed theory.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
We cannot discard this, I believe this to be strong evidence, that aliens or people from other planets did not have anything to do with human genetics or human placement on earth. Take a look at this picture, this man clearly looks like an ape and this is what people first began to look like. If animals evolved on this earth since the whole earth was birthed, then humans may have too.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

If they have the ability and the technology to travel thousands of light years away from home, can become invisible, and have abducted people and then brought them back to Earth, most with implants or some sort of marking..it kind of makes me think of a tracker. Think about it. We do this when we want to follow the progress of wild wolves; we take them in, strap a collar and release them back into their environment. Plausible.
They were here when the Mayas and the Romans lived, having come down to us only because they knew we had no real capability to threaten them. So during mankind's early stages of civilization, they gave us limited knowledge and bounced until things got too violent down here. There's no way they're coming down to meet us or "take over." I don't believe that is their intention or they would have done so already. They are studying us. You have to also put into account the fact that they are far smarter than us and are probably in tune with the universe and the cycles of life. Trying to interfere the course of nature doesn't seem likely. I'm sure they have the ability to do so, but will they? No. Maybe we're not the first Earth they've monitored, maybe we're just their 100th trial and error in a series of human earths, scattered all over the universe. Like OP stated, we're their experiment. The only thing we can speculate on is their existence, the rest is all a guessing game. I mean, for all we know, God is an alien. When people asked Jesus where he came from, he pointed up towards the sky. What's up there besides clouds? Planets, stars, UNIVERSE. We were just too inferior of a race to connect it all. A heaven in the clouds? Think farther out

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
i have a strong feeling you may be right some how. one of my theories is that we may possibly be the highest achievement possible in the means of robotic tech. we are being segregated, watched, and studied because of the fact that the aliens too had the notion of being destroyed by their creations. we are self replicating androides made in flesh. just a thought.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SunTzu22

You are right. I have read Mahabharata and Ramayana and they speak of visitors.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
First of all... I m new on this site and not an english native speaker, but this Topic made me to write my first post.

If you look at our solar system, the well placed moon, the distance from the sun and a lot of little details that keeps us alive and self-developed, it will clearly give you the question how can be there are so many "accidents" at once ?

I can imagine that they have created us, but since us humans more care about our selfs then creating new races, its very hard to understand why they did so... In very very far future, we will be propably able to create new planets and even a new space or dimension. BUT the only reason why we will do it is to get some benefits from it, like energy or so on.

To find the answer we have to know what is the purpose of life (any kind) in space, As I said above if we will be able to create, move or destroy new objects in space than maybe that is our mision. But why they not come and tell us ? Because we have to figure all the thinks alone ??? This make me think there is something important about the level of mind or soul... Also dont forget that we live in "dual universum" (man/woman,good/bad/live/death/). As we know from many religionistic texts, after we die our soul will propably go somewhere or is used up someway, but thats not important. The important is that it looks like this world is the place for creations to be done and the other side is just a "plug" and these two worlds or dimensions have to work together. In any of these religion books you can clearly see that, you cannot "do" anything in there when you die just fly around or something
... So maybe one day we will know how and what to work on here and what is the connection and the goal of our space and other dimension.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
They watch us with insects and they appreciate beauty. Look at all the bees getting closeups of flowers.
But seriously, if you accept the premise that they are here and watching us....what better way to keep an eye on us than bugs...or microbots that look like bugs? They are all around us.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbartelsm
I've been thinking a lot and talking to my friend about this and we all agree, what if beings of other planet made us, placed life here, as and experiment?
Think about it, what other reason would they have to watch us since we can record? they are watching how their creation is doing, they have made a zoo with the planet earth and we are the main exhibition.
Maybe the long spaceships are tourist ships, and the flying saucers are military spacecrafts, I know it may sound a bit crazy, but we are on ATS.
They are watching how we evolve, how we act, what we build.
Now the question is why, why would they need or want to make us or to bring us here?

Sounds like that south park episode...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

If so, they spent a hell of a long time waiting around.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by csgt428
They watch us with insects and they appreciate beauty. Look at all the bees getting closeups of flowers.
But seriously, if you accept the premise that they are here and watching us....what better way to keep an eye on us than bugs...or microbots that look like bugs? They are all around us.

Yes this is a good point, they dont have to capture us with theyr ships, simply they just take samples from our surroundings and get a picture of what we are doing, and what is the level of evolution. If they are so advanced, they just take samples from water (chemicals, radiaton, everything we using is there) or use a high-tech spy satelite to watch us from distance without even comming here. But they were comming down in our past (mayans, epytians, malta etc.) and they still do. I dont have an answer for this, but if you look at it from other point of view.... We dont even need them and we will figure out our selfs that there must be someone else and propably watching us somehow, even if they never land on this planet. Giving new technology and "pointers" to our ancestors doesnt have any benefit for us, we still dont know how to build pyramides and other interesting structures, they have build in the past. We learn alone anyway from scratch.

They clearly want to show us that we are being watched and that they capture us is giving one question - What is they purpose creating FEAR in us ? People are scared from unknow and from the stories they heard about captured people, they sure understand this and since they put it this way its just natural that we will call an F-22 to check them out when they come. So again they want us act like alone, but they looking over us. Its wierd...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbartelsm
I've been thinking a lot and talking to my friend about this and we all agree, what if beings of other planet made us, placed life here, as and experiment?
Brainstorming is fun. I've thought about it too. Maybe I haven't taken it seriously, though. You know that the experiments we do as humans aren't very elaborate unless we can make money from them. What value is this experiment to them?

Think about it, what other reason would they have to watch us since we can record? they are watching how their creation is doing, they have made a zoo with the planet earth and we are the main exhibition.
We can record? I'm sure they can record better. What if they're just AI programs? Probes?

Why does this have to be a zoo. Maybe it's a prison. Maybe they're just scientists watching us. I can imagine that advanced beings would come here to watch us. This could be a refuge. It could be our home. Maybe hte only limits are the ones we set for ourselves but that doesn't stop them from making an industry out of watching us.

Maybe the long spaceships are tourist ships, and the flying saucers are military spacecrafts, I know it may sound a bit crazy, but we are on ATS.
Nice theory. I haven't seen any obvious weapon in photographs. When you look at nazi and other saucer designs you oftne see guns. My opinion is that the Avro program, the russian saucer program (they had some secret work in that area), the nazi saucers, I think all of those were just cover stories to make the other nations think they had it when in fact no one had it.

They are watching how we evolve, how we act, what we build.
Possibly. My opinion is that they're both experimenting and watching us. This is also more our home than it's a zoo. I think everything you say could be true and then some...

Now the question is why, why would they need or want to make us or to bring us here?
This assumes they're real. I happen to think it's very possible they're not. But assuming they're and they did create us, this is a legitimate question. I'm not sure what their motivations are. It's hard for us to imagine. The reality is more complex than our greatest writers create in their work.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
One possibility is they're precursor life that existed on earth. Maybe they evolved from dinosaurs or a life form in our oceans. It's unlikely, maybe impossible, but worth asking.

Maybe they came here long ago from venus or mars or something. Who knows.

It would be interesting though if they were from here or from this solar system.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
What we know is that they have two legs, two arms, eyes and they use spacecrafts for transporting so definetly they not comming from other dimension or space, but they have clearly evolved somewhere there in our space like we do. As I said in my last post, they dont even have to land there and give us pointers like they did in our past and we will figure and develope anyway alone and we will ask these question if there is anyone else, how they look like and what are they doing. Also there are reports, that there are more then one kind what is normal, since there are definetly more races in the space then us and "them", but the important think is that they all come to our planet, so they must communicate and give infos to each other. Its like the "star-wars stuff" they have some kind of social structure like we have NATO, OSN etc..

BUT if they like us and they created us or helped the earth to create us, then who created them ? If we put this question, the answers is simple : They not created us and life in space is realy a confrontation of many events, which makes inteligent live to evolve. Also what experiments they need to do with us ? They went thru evolution, just like we do, they already know what is going to happen in our technology, social or political development. Its like you land on a planet with inteligent life which is somewhere where we was for example 1000 years ago, then you will know that they have propably a monarchy, they fight a lot for teritories, they have dictature and they believe that nature events like huricanes, earthquakes are made by gods... So there is no reason to experiment with something you already understand. They propably waiting for something, but its not technological or social, its most likely mind or soul level that we have to reach, we already experimenting with very little particles and if we find answers how these thinks work, the world will drasticaly change we truly live in an exciting times, when we reaching out for the last questions, what is going to happend after I cannot imagine, maybe then they will land and tell us.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Aliens placed us here? Where can i request an replacement ASAP?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SunTzu22

He meant how did the animals get here?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
You know this is actually pretty interesting. This has crossed my mind a few times also. I call it ant farm theory.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join