It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Aliens placed us here

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I've been thinking a lot and talking to my friend about this and we all agree, what if beings of other planet made us, placed life here, as and experiment?

Think about it, what other reason would they have to watch us since we can record? they are watching how their creation is doing, they have made a zoo with the planet earth and we are the main exhibition.

Maybe the long spaceships are tourist ships, and the flying saucers are military spacecrafts, I know it may sound a bit crazy, but we are on ATS.

They are watching how we evolve, how we act, what we build.

Now the question is why, why would they need or want to make us or to bring us here?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
just like we are slaves to reality television..
perhaps we're just their guilty pleasure they've made up for entertainment.

i have always thought that.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
there's no way of knowing if life on other planets require the same mixture of oxygen, same nutrional requirements and so on.

then that would make them our gods, since that is b.s. your theory is dead.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Well it appears that once again, Trey Parker and Matt Stone have hit the nail on the head again!

Earth! Cancelled

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by apate

I mean, why not? we have seen aliens and UFOs around the world, there is no doubt of that, anyone denying it is just close minded. But we have had contact with them for thousands of years, and they still refuse to actually show up, its like they don't want to be seen, if they have hostile intentions they would have attacked hundreds of years ago, if they have peaceful intentions then why are they hiding?
So I came to the conclusion that their sole intention is to watch us, but why? then was when the idea popped in my mind, we are their little experiment, they are playing to be god with us.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
there's no way of knowing if life on other planets require the same mixture of oxygen, same nutrional requirements and so on.

then that would make them our gods, since that is b.s. your theory is dead.

Sorry, but that is the poorest example of logical thinking that I've seen

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnD
Well it appears that once again, Trey Parker and Matt Stone have hit the nail on the head again!

Earth! Cancelled

hahaha, something like that

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
ask that to the annunaki

2nd line

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mbartelsm

Why? They wanted to incarnate into physical bodies so they could understand their soul without the knowledge of ever having one, and understand ourselves. They are us from our past, the future generations of the ones here are our children who are watching over us and honoring our agreements that we made before we became us.

The experiment was us, what it would be like to forget, what would we choose to do. Of course if I knew I was you, I would never hurt you, I would love you completely, Now its time to go home, becuase I remember you.

I am you.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
If I was an alien, I wouldn't spend my time, money and resources to snoop around Earth and do f all. I would have either revealed myself already purely for exploration reasons or simply bomb the # out of Earth from above and then invade the planet/loot any valuable resources there.
Even Avatar explains this clearly...lol
edit on 12-3-2011 by theibbsta because: corrected an error...sheesh...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by theibbsta
If I was an alien, I wouldn't spend my time, money and resources to snoop around Earth and do f all. I would have either revealed myself already purely for exploration reasons or simply bomb the # out of Earth from above and then invade the planet/loot any valuable resources there.
Even Avatar explains this clearly...lol
edit on 12-3-2011 by theibbsta because: corrected an error...sheesh...

Avatar explains how a relatively low tech civilization would act, we would mine the # out of them.
But they have probably gotten over it, they recycle as much as they can and stuff like that, after all they can travel interplanetary distances.
They are spending their money on a attraction park, like a safari.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus

Why? They wanted to incarnate into physical bodies so they could understand their soul without the knowledge of ever having one, and understand ourselves. They are us from our past, the future generations of the ones here are our children who are watching over us and honoring our agreements that we made before we became us.

The experiment was us, what it would be like to forget, what would we choose to do. Of course if I knew I was you, I would never hurt you, I would love you completely, Now its time to go home, becuase I remember you.

I am you.

It makes sense, they remade themselves here so they could understand how they act, what they feel once again

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

you know im going to give it to you here, this actually makes sense with all the talk of ancient alien theory that stuff like that good thread

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

Thanks, all the China, Egypt, Maya stuff, they have been here since we can record if they wanted something more they would have done it a long time ago

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I thought of that once,still no answer..if we are creations from other beings and place on earth to see how fast we can evol,i sometimes wonder is life a test to see if we can over come lies,greed,envy and the most important one knowledge,......maybe to over come all we must follow the way of the ant,...hey why not they feed,help and protect each other,...they leave alot for us to learn off of but we are to selfish,knowledge is the key of power n any one who has the most of it will either be killed for it or will rule with an iron fist,everyday we go to war its like watching black hawk down for them in 3D

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbartelsm

Maybe the long spaceships are tourist ships, and the flying saucers are military spacecrafts, I know it may sound a bit crazy, but we are on ATS.

Yeah we are.

But the UFO phenomenon is not explainable with an ET hypothesis or a military spacecraft hypothesis. ET may be out there somewhere but ET is not behind the UFO phenomenon. Read some Jacques Vallee, some Carl Jung, and some Joseph Campbell.

edit on 12-3-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Dude that makes sense,so where do we go when we die?are we data that just gets deleted?i need some strong answers......

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by R3MYxISxBRUTAL

I know, right? is amazing how selfish humankind can be and how twisted the idea of us being a TV show is

Originally posted by R3MYxISxBRUTAL

Dude that makes sense,so where do we go when we die?are we data that just gets deleted?i need some strong answers......

No no , its no like matrix, when we die, we die, what they did was to place life here and to watch how it developed, like some kind of safari or zoo, and once in a while they kidnap one of us the see how we've developed. Just like our scientists do, at least thats my theory
edit on 12/3/2011 by mbartelsm because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/3/2011 by mbartelsm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Student X

Why not, I mean, aliens exist, it is virtually impossible for them not to exist, and UFOs can easily be their means of transportation, cigar like ones are for massive transport and saucer like ones are smaller, probably for military use, though I can be wrong, both of us.

I will also read those authors to see their side of the story

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Yea, you should read some books by Zacharia Sitchin, and Erich von Daniken.

They can kinda give you a base from which to postulate credible reasons for your experimentation theory.

You should also read the Hindu, Bhagavata- Purana, Mahabharata and Ramayana Scriptures. They speak pretty plainly of visitors from the sky and the ships they rode in on.

Check it out. www.bhagavad-gita.us...
edit on 12-3-2011 by SunTzu22 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join