It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rule Britannia, Britannia Rules the Waves...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
What makes you think that ever changed?

The British Empire is the largest formal empire that the world has ever known. As such, its power and influence stretches across the globe, shaping it in all manner of ways.

The British Empire includes Canada, Jamaica, India, Pakistan, Australia, Egypt, Kenya, Ireland, Suriname, Afghanistan, Normandy, America, Hong-Kong, New Zealand, Burma, Nepal, Blize, Bahamas and Grenada in the congo.

The people of Britain are not citizens, but subjects of the monarch. Most public servants must swear an oath of loyalty, or make an affirmation of their loyalty, to the Crown.

Beyond Rome it is the largest empire ever created. They colonized 25% of Africa. The Only European power to ever control the whole of the indian subcontinent

They have the Largest most powerful navy on the globe, larger then the next three opposing navies combined.

It is an extremely imperialist power and often subjugated distant people for their own economic benefit.

Everyone that claims to be 'American' are merley offshoot descendants of the British.

They are the only nation within the recently constructed European Union to retain their distinct currency (Sterling £)

The capital of England London remains the banking/financial centre of the globe.

Great Britain is leading the way in terms of integration/multiculturalism towards a 1 world imperial government.
Indeed her majesty is perhaps the most overlooked ruler of our time. By proxy the 'old lady' serves us well.

"God save out gracious queen, long Live our noble queen" ...those words carry true belief.

Weakness against the power of riches is found in all classes without exception; only a fractional percentage of men and women have the foresight and strength of character to resist and oppose that power, and it is unlikely that small communities would be able to provide any examples of such.

It is of course no surprise that most of the male members of the British Royal Family who have discarded their Royal Duty by mixing socially with Jews (Rothschild by name) are Grand Masters in Freemasonry.

...Fool if you think it's over.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
since when did the poms rule anything? where is your evidence they are the key player in the world's current affairs? everyone sucks up to America and you know it...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gaia.chi.au

America belongs to her majesty.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
nothing belongs to the queen, even 'her' people only care for sentimental reasons, she has no final say in what the government does, even if she has a say at all!

America belongs to America unless you can show me evidence otherwise...

when was the last time England and it's government where in America spending money on local infrastructure ?

England was the first 'new world' country to spread across the globe like a virus and infect native people's with its beliefs

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
It'd be nice if you included some links and sources to give credibility to your highly opinionated threads.

I personally think America, U.K., Europe are all working together against Russia and the East for control of the world. Britain is the financial capital of the world, the Vatican is the religious capital while America is the military police of the world. America is the only country that can bully and pick on smaller countries and get away with it. Europe claims to dislike America for being war-mongers but NATO always seem to be right with the U.S. when it comes to fighting. The queen is nothing compared to the bankers. Those who own nations' debts are the real rulers: Rothschild

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

there is a thread on the arcane of power that is amazing and you guys should read to put this rule britania thread in context

all roads lead to rome (...to vatican, dc, london from sparta, athens and troy - a not for the sheep view on History)

Some of the Danish Vikings settled on the Normandy Coast with the Frankish Carolingian Kings blessing.

They promptly converted to Catholicism, and William the new Duke of Normandy, set about to conquer England across the channel.

He would fight long and hard, but at the end of protracted conflict secured England, beat back the Irish and the Scotts, and was crowned King.

He managed to drive out most of the English aristocrats and Baron’s seize control of the Catholic Church in England, and rob the previous English Nobles of most of their land and wealth, leaving less than 5% of it in the hands of the indigenous English.

He further pledged it all to Rome in exchange for the Pope’s blessing to rule it. Though he would spend the bulk of his time, consolidating and protecting his toe hold in Europe and France back in Normandy, England had fallen under Rome’s and the House of Dan’s control, that still controls it to this day. Norman Conquest of England

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
WE, the UK, are the biggest problem this planet has ever faced. We crash into other countries and trample all over their ideals and principles, force are beliefs on foreigners and constantly threaten those who either refuse to comply or make a stand against us, with violence and war. We helped enslave the Africans, killed hundreds of thousands of native Americans and forced Australian aborigines to comply to our rules. We represent everything that is wrong with the world today! I, for one, don't blame any foreigner for hating and dispising us.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CholmondleyWarner

I couldn't agree with you more . I only wish that the rest of the world knew that most Americans feel this way . At least those of us that don't have our head stuck in a hole some where.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
And here we go with another 'my country is better than your country' thread.....

Face it, the empire is nothing today and we're clinging on to the coat of the US to help keep us afloat in this world. If it wasn't for the US, we'd be screwed.

God bless America is what I say. The greatest country on earth.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CholmondleyWarner
WE, the UK, are the biggest problem this planet has ever faced. We crash into other countries and trample all over their ideals and principles, force are beliefs on foreigners and constantly threaten those who either refuse to comply or make a stand against us, with violence and war. We helped enslave the Africans, killed hundreds of thousands of native Americans and forced Australian aborigines to comply to our rules. We represent everything that is wrong with the world today! I, for one, don't blame any foreigner for hating and dispising us.

WE?!!!!

Can you not lump us all into one catergory please

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by skitzspiricy

Lump us all into one catagory!
I thought that was par for the course here on ATS..?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Eh ? They letting football hooligans travel abroad now lah ...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by noface

Traitor!

Off with your head!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by noface
Face it, the empire is nothing today and we're clinging on to the coat of the US to help keep us afloat in this world. If it wasn't for the US, we'd be screwed.

God bless America is what I say. The greatest country on earth.

Lol

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

I was following twitter last night and wondered why Pearl Harbor was trending, couldn't believe people were bringing up WW2and Karma. Jut shows how crazy the world has become.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Those people are disgusting.

I imagine they haven't got the foggiest idea about Pearl Harbor. It's just two words they're reciting for laughs.

As for the OP? I don't know what on earth you're on about. The empire doesn't exist anymore.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by L.J.C
reply to post by gaia.chi.au

America belongs to her majesty.

The way America is going, do you think she'd take us back if we apologized?

"Ma'am, we're really sorry about the whole revolutionary thing. Our bad. We've gotten ourselves into a bit of a pickle. Can we come back home, stay in our old room for a while? Oh yeah, we brought our dirty clothes, mind if we do our washing while we're back?"

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

edit on 13/3/2011 by BarmyBilly because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by gaia.chi.au
since when did the poms rule anything?

Well,
Australia for a start.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join