It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 and Japan Tsunami 2012 Clue?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I was doing some math yesterday and found a very odd link. On 09/11/01 America lost thousands of people due to a terrorist attack. On 03/10/11 japan lost thousands of people from tsunami. If you add those dates up

09.11.01 +
03.10.11 =
-------------

Is their a possible "clue" or "link" to this or does anyone just find it odd? Does anyone know if timewave zero predicted the tsunami?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
didnt it happen on the 03.11.11?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
No link. No clue. I just find it ridiculous that someone comes up with this stuff.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
nope, and how can 9/11 be compared to the Japan Tsunami???, 9/11 was a bad thing but that was not a cataclysmic event, or something that interferes with nature or the world.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
And if we had a Pole Shift.

I heard if everyone held their tongues to the right...

It would immediately shift us back.

Sheesh...It's the same reasoning.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

Numbers have more power than we think.

The controllers of World Events know this and correspond events to fit into their puzzle.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by elpistolero1
nope, and how can 9/11 be compared to the Japan Tsunami???, 9/11 was a bad thing but that was not a cataclysmic event, or something that interferes with nature or the world.

Unless you are of the mind that 9/11 was planned and/or not prevented. And Japan EQ was HAARP which was in full swing at the exact time.

But...It was actually...

09.11.01 +
03.11.11 =
-------------

So, ???

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Even if that's just a stupid coincidence. It's something. Maybe not interesting, maybe not right, but it's still weird.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by elpistolero1

Unless you are of the mind that 9/11 was planned and/or not prevented. And Japan EQ was HAARP which was in full swing at the exact time.

But...It was actually...

09.11.01 +
03.11.11 =
-------------

So, ???

12.22.12 is an important date according to my calculations; which can be seen in this thread*(www.abovetopsecret.com...)on page 17

*My opinion; feel free to disregard it entirely, you won't hurt my feelings.
The Mayans used numbers for a reason. They are very important. Math(numbers) guide everything of the Universe.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Yup, not confirming or denying. Just doing some math over here.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
In the Western Hemisphere, it was 3.10.11 when it happened, but in Japan, it was 3.11.11. That is certainly an interesting correlation you found. 9/11 was a very different kind of event, but maybe it is the number of people dead that matters... Between 9/11 and this, have there been any events with greater or similar death tolls?

Once the death toll from the Japan Earthquake is determined, you should try doing something with that number vs. that of 9/11... There might be a code in that too.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
All these numbers being bandied around remind me of Knowing. So which one of us will be Nicholas Cage and who's gonna be first to find the coordinates and death toll of the "big one"?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
09.11.01 +
03.11.11 =
-------------

So, ???

The Mayans were off by 24 hours....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/355aee7cb40c.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

The Big One is 2012. That's all we need to know... The death toll will probably be 95% of the unprepared and half of the prepared. That's my estimate. Knowing is one of my favorite movies. I also like the movie 2012. Charlie is my hero!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I don't know about 9/11 but I think that Japan tsunami could be a sign of something happening in 2012.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Claudius
I don't know about 9/11 but I think that Japan tsunami could be a sign of something happening in 2012.

Idk,

Think about this lets go to the time of 1900 okay? Let's "pretend". So we don't have a strong media in 1900. We are out farming the lands and earthquakes and hurricanes are happening in other parts of the world. Do we know about it? No.

So with current earthquakes and these "events" we have to ask our selfs. Has this always happened, is it just normal for these? Has this happened all our lives we just never knew? Or is it something else?

I'm just saying with the 9/11 and Japan Tsunami it kind of...add's up weird and everyone can agree on that.

Now let's ask ourself's another BIG question. Today is 03.15.11 The world ends 12.21.12 DO YOU SEE ENOUGH EVIDENCE to support with what little time we actually do have the world ending?

In my honest opinion....I think 2012 is going to be a year different from all other years. But I honestly think it will come and go. If there was suppose to be a planet going to slam into the earth next year. A telescope from Walmart would be able to see it in our sky's at night. Now I did read this bit of news

"Today's 8.9 earthquake has moved Japan 7.87 feet and moved the earth's axis by 10 inches! It also spawned a 30ft tsunami that hit Japan"

Now this does to a "POINT" support the reversal of the magnetic field. Think of it this way. The earth want's to be on a certain degree spinning. say X degree is where the earth needs to be. But over the years we have come off of that path we are -X number to being on X number. So now the earth is correcting it's self via the reversal to get back to "X" number to be on the right path...

So with my theory more and more earthquakes and stuff will happen in order for the earth to get back to the original point. If you also look at the weather it could to a point support my theory since weather is changing in all places. Is it changing or is it going back to how it originally was?.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I think the weather is changing and it is getting bad because of environmental imbalance due to exploitation of nature.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

I think you make a good point. The media is covering all these disastrous events, because it's possible for them to do so. It wasn't several years back and nobody had the doom / apocalypse scare.. Just stay real and open minded to what potentially could happen. My personal opinion is that, it isn't necessarily anything fatal that's going to happen (if it happens), rather something that will change the earth for good.

I don't remember the name of the documentary or the articles, but I once read that where the Mayan's were located, a rapid sheet of ice started to spread and consumed most of their housing areas, which also could contribute to them having this whole "world is going to change" thing. It spread so fast, that they've found flowers almost intact, due to the quick drop to sub zero degrees.

I think everything is relevant at this point and all our theories are just speculations. When the day comes, I'll be with the ones I love, just in case.. :-)
edit on 16-3-2011 by grapeian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by InsaneInsurgent11

THe 2004 Tsunami was between these two events.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
IN THE BIBLE REVELATIONS THE VERSES ARE NUMBERED eg

Rev 8:10-11 "And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter."

WHAT IF REV 8:10-11 IS ACTUALLY A DATE -08-10-2011 ?
THE ANGELS THE BIBLE SPEAKS OFF I THINK IS THE 7 PLANETS
SUN MOON MERCURY VENUS MARS JUPITER SATURN.
IN VEDIC ORDER THE THIRD ANGEL SHOULD BE "MERCURY'

IN VEDAS THESE ARE THE PRIMARY PLANETS FOR THIS AGE PLUS 2 ARE ADDED AS POINTS IN SPACE. RAHU dragons head KETU dragons tail
THEY CAUSE ECLIPSES OF THE SUN AND MOON ,they are invisible to earth.
THE VEDAS CONSIDER THE MOON TO BE A PLANET not A SATELITE.
THE MOON PASSES 27 STARS AS IT WAXES AND WANES. IVE READ VEDIC LITERATURE AND THERES A LOT OF TRUTH IN THESE ANCIENT BOOKS. A GOOD EXAMPLE IS THIS
'usa went to the moon and did not find water , yet india didnt and did find water"
IN VEDAS IT STATES SUN IS FIRE MOON IS WATER AND ITS PERFECTLY TRUE.

top topics

join