It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings fellow free thinkers!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Hello ATS! How is everyone tonight? (Yes, I made a nod to George Carlin, may he RIP). I found this site a while back and have read some the news here, mainly because I like reading truthful things, not stuff with any political spins on it, unless each side has a fair and equal share. I enjoy reading and learning, be it up to date news or past history, and the secrets that go along with it. I hope to make some great contributions and be enriched even more.
Some of the areas in which I have special interest:
- 9/11
- Freemasonry/Knights Templar
- Symbols

I am very friendly and very loyal and hope to meet others with like personalities, and maybe even a mentor!
Anyway, Feel free to call me "Arc" and feel free to add me/message me/befriend me.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and take care!
edit on 12-3-2011 by arc1991 because: I made a typo. Put "H/ello" instead of "Hello"

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by arc1991

Welcome to ATS!
I look forward to reading some of your posts.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78

Thank you, I hope to make some insightful posts and maybe even incite some great discussions.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Welcome and thanks for your introduction. I hope you find the answers you seek. Keep an open mind and have fun burning your box. I know I did.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ATC_GOD

Burning? Did you say burning? I love fire! aha. Anywho, I hope to make some friends as well.

new topics

top topics

join