It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Russian Navy Reports U.S. Created the Earthquake in Haiti

page: 1
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   


The Russian Northern Fleet indicates that the earthquake that devastated Haiti was clearly the result of a test by the U.S. Navy through one of its earthquake weapons and drew up a diagram of linear succession in relation to earthquakes reported to have occurred by chance to the same depth in Venezuela and Honduras.


english.pravda.ru...

The Russian Navy says that Haiti was a resource grab (oil), but what could be the reason to attack Japan? Possibly the bankers had wanted them to take out huge loans and the Japanese refused or perhaps it was due to them cancelling the latest childhood vaccination program (most likely a sterilization program). It could also have been to save the dollar as Japan has the world's third biggest economy. There is no doubt they were targeting the nuclear plants hoping for a melt down.
edit on 12-3-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)




posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


The internet Pravda is a sensationalist tabloid rag.
Kind of like Weekly World News, bat-boy, etc.



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


Or it was just an earthquake..which have been happening since day 1.
I'm just sayin.....



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byteman
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


The internet Pravda is a sensationalist tabloid rag.
Kind of like Weekly World News, bat-boy, etc.


If you prefer you can Google the story and read about the Russian Navy report on another site.



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisturbedToo
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


Or it was just an earthquake..which have been happening since day 1.
I'm just sayin.....


We can never write off that slim possibility



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Jesus, listen to yourself. Man cannot move tectonic plates, under any circumstance......PERIOD!

I've been on this site for a few weeks and from what I gather 80% of us are open minded, all we require is some sort of proof. The other 20% are entirely nuts and missing a few screws. The Russian navy is embarrassing and severely underfunded, I would not put much stock in their opinion.
edit on 12-3-2011 by Fitch303 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I am going with Earthquake of natural causes. Unless of course fallout kills 1 million people in the USA. Then it will be unquestionable as to being caused on purpose.



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


The article talks about these reports but doesn't actually link them..
Seems a bit suss IMO..



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


I can swallow most of what your saying as opinion, I don't agree or disagree for that matter but



There is no doubt they were targeting the nuclear plants hoping for a melt down.


This is a bit "out there" and downright offensive without some kind of proof. Do you have any concrete proof that this was the prime target aside from personal opinion and speculation? Not saying you are wrong clarification is good in this case
edit on 12-3-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
For those who don't know, it's not just the Russian Navy who say this. (see video) Also there was a disaster drill for a Haitian Earthquake running at the same time as the Earthquake. That will ring warning bells for those who know about 911 and London 7/7


It's clear they did Haiti and it's looking very likely they hit Japan too!



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitch303
 


What about drilling for oil or geothermal plants?
Im pretty sure Ive heard quakes cause by drilling.



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


Sorry, that must have went over your head.

I'm implying that the story itself is utterly ridiculous, and only a sensationalistic rag would report it. Here, let me google this ridiculous story...oh look...prison planet another sensationalistic sight.

Anyways, when you've got more then some random "Russian report" announced by known US-hater Chavez you might have something.



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303
Jesus, listen to yourself. Man cannot move tectonic plates, under any circumstance......PERIOD!

I've been on this site for a few weeks and from what I gather 80% of us are open minded, all we require is some sort of proof. The other 20% are entirely nuts and missing a few screws. The Russian navy is embarrassing and severely under funded, simply drawing a line on a map that leads from one point to another proves nothing.


You are not part of the 80% open minded. Man can create earthquakes. We are more advanced than you think.

Tesla was on to something, and his experiments did not end with his death.

I want to agree with Russia, but the definite proof isn't there yet. So I still side that this quake was natural. Although, it might have been "sped up" or "urged" by artificial means..



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303
Jesus, listen to yourself. Man cannot move tectonic plates, under any circumstance......PERIOD!

I've been on this site for a few weeks and from what I gather 80% of us are open minded, all we require is some sort of proof. The other 20% are entirely nuts and missing a few screws. The Russian navy is embarrassing and severely underfunded, I would not put much stock in their opinion.
edit on 12-3-2011 by Fitch303 because: (no reason given)


Research it, hopefully the name Tesler will ring a bell

Get stuck into this


Some here are open-minded and others are even more open-minded. Everyone has their limit, they are things that they do not believe possible, we need to be aware of our limit as it stops us from considering evidence fairly.
edit on 12-3-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RaymaNcouldbe
reply to post by Fitch303
 


What about drilling for oil or geothermal plants?
Im pretty sure Ive heard quakes cause by drilling.


What did I say? that man cannot move tectonic plates. Drilling for oil or geothermal plants do not cause tectonic plates to move. They cause localized shaking.



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byteman
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


Sorry, that must have went over your head.

I'm implying that the story itself is utterly ridiculous, and only a sensationalistic rag would report it. Here, let me google this ridiculous story...oh look...prison planet another sensationalistic sight.

Anyways, when you've got more then some random "Russian report" announced by known US-hater Chavez you might have something.


If you're waiting for it to appear on Fox News before you'll trust it don't hold your breath



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CordDragonzord
All of you fight like little kids.

I don't think the OP stated this as fact, he just stated what he read.

You are all way too butthurt.


I guess there could be some young people in here. Interesting how some claim to be open-minded but reply to write it off before having had the time to read the full article



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


Were open minded, not naive fools. You show absolutely no proof with your statement "There is no doubt they were targeting the nuclear plants hoping for a melt down." really, cause I have a doubt.

Today I used my atomizer molecular changer machine to turn my poo into a well down medium rare steak, do you believe this because if not you're close minded. All were saying is post some type of evidence/proof.



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


Were open minded, not naive fools. You show absolutely no proof with your statement "There is no doubt they were targeting the nuclear plants hoping for a melt down." really, cause I have a doubt.

Today I used my atomizer molecular changer machine to turn my poo into a well down medium rare steak, do you believe this because if not you're close minded. All were saying is post some type of evidence/proof.



Before replying to this thread, I would recommend you go up a few messages from here and watch the HAARP video



new topics

top topics



 
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join