It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Full Japan Tsunami Height Emerges...Incredible.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Perhaps, sometimes, people don't post a reply because they are lost for words.

I've seen the videos more than once, and that is the feeling I'm left with each time. A tremendous awe at the force of nature, and an overwhelming sadness.

My heart goes out to them all as they struggle to come to terms with this enormous, shocking tragedy.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I wish I could view the vid here at school...grrrrrrr!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by apate
seeing the cars try and out speed the wave..
makes me sick.

what makes you think they are trying to out run it?

where exactly would you like them to do? i reckon they didnt even know there was a tsunami coming and still they can only follow the roads to try run away//

i want to know how you came to that conclusion

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Wow. I hope the Japanese can get some relief soon from all these calamities.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I didn't reply mainly because I was in pure shock of what that looked like, and then I saw the people waiting on top of buildings and on higher ground which made me think of the kids. Some of the people watching on higher ground must have kids in school and for them not to know if their children made it out of school or to higher ground...horrifying. I have children, and even when 9/11 happened I wanted to see/pick my children up from school immediately even though I was no where near ground zero or near any big city.

I really feel for them no matter what occurred in the past (Pearl Harbor).

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Humbling to say the least. These poor people had minimal warning, you can see that by the lack of congestion trying to get to higher ground. Wow..water is a force of nature that is not prejudice

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
That is absolutely terrifying. Thousand upon thousands of people witnessed the incredible, & horrifying random chaos of Mother Nature.

Our mother is angry with us..we must start respecting ourselves & eachother. By doing so the condition of the Earth will improve.

I really hope that these disasters are of "natural" causes..if HAARP has anything to do with these earthquakes then whoever is responsible for this will pay, karmas a B*tch.

Ill be sending positivity to Japan & the inhabitants. I pray that their problems are over!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I got tears in my eyes.
Those poor people standing there watching as everything gets taken in a single swipe. The poor people that lost their lives, the people that are now left with nothing... it's unreal

But unfortunately, a reality.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join