It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Dream of Interest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Before i go on my tangent let me start off by saying I normally do not have preminissions about things to come but this dream had one hell of an effect on me. Ok the dream was like any other, The wife, Kid and I were sitting in the truck pulling up to a beach when all of a sudden there was a flash of light, then a boom, then everything went completely dark, then all of a sudden everything went back to being normal.. Anybody have a clue on what this might mean???

thanks

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I don't know what that really means. It might be possible, though, that the flash and boom you saw was the firing of the neurons in your brain while asleep, possibly coordinating with the vision-part of your brain.

Other than that, I don't know the underlying meaning to your dream.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I think it's kind of eerie that I chose to read THIS post. About 3 nights ago I also had a dream - in fact, very similar to yours.

In my dream, my 3 sons and I were sitting on a beach around sunset, watching the ebb and flow of the water. For some reason I started to feel very panicky and screamed at the kids to get up and RUN. As we were running towards our vehicle there was a large flash of light, and a very loud sound; like an explosion. We were thrown to the ground almost immediately.

Then I woke up in a cold sweat, with my heart racing. It felt SO real. I have no clue why I would dream of a beach. I live in the cornfields of Indiana - and a beach is not really one of my favorite places to go. I'd go to the mountains over a beach ANY day...

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Did anything fall from the sky when you were sitting on the beach, and were you facing East?

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I live in New Jersey so..."Yes I was facing East" but here is something I do remember after the darkness I was looking out into the sky and realised the life guards where all standing and looking but there were no clouds as we all anticipated some sort of something to happen but nothing did.

just a crazy dream I guess

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Maybe it's a thing to do with 2012 you said " big bang flash and everything back to normal" like 2012 we THINK it's going to be the end but when we realize it it's all going to be normal after all good dream

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   

The wife, Kid and I were sitting in the truck pulling up to a beach when all of a sudden there was a flash of light, then a boom, then everything went completely dark, then all of a sudden everything went back to being normal

A flash of Light raises one's darkness to the level of awareness where it can be experienced AS one's darkness. One's inner darkness is made evident BY the presence OF Light; it is the 'proof', so to speak, of Spirit.

The sequence of events in this dream clearly show Light bringing darkness to the edge of awareness. Then one is returned to 'normalcy' until the next cycle.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Honestly while premonition dreams may occasionally occur, i think they are VERY rare. I think dreams deal mostly in metaphore. By that reading I would say it indicates you experienced an explosive insight, but when all was said and done it didn't change your life. You probably know your own life better than anyone else and might be able to come up with a better explaination.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
In my dream, my kids and I were facing kind of Southeast - until we started running away... I don't recall anything falling from the sky.

I do agree that these dreams can be metaphors, and perhaps have significant symbolism that reflect what's going on in our lives, but I have to say I find it odd that two people that do not know each other have such eerily similar dreams.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I had a similiar dream a couple of years ago: my boyfriend & I were walking down the street when all of the sudden the sky had a weird light in it and something red/firey spread across the sky as if the sky was paper and you let oil absorb through it. Then I literally felt all my atoms break apart like my body was an alka-seltzer tablet dissolving in a cup of water. Then everything was black...but my consciousness was intact! And then I found my boyfriend's consciousness. We were pure spirit, no body. At the time, I interpreted it as what death actually feels like (and I still believe that).

Whether this and the other dreams are premonitions of an impending disaster, I don't know.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Yeah, I am facing the South East. There is something that comes over my head from the west. Everything is then calm and then something hits the water and we just start running becasue we know we must to survive. I turn to where I see what is hitting the beach. Balls of bright white light that are hitting the surface, and bouncing in an odd way but destroying everything it touches. The dream pretty much sucks....

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
In this other link we have some people, myself included having a dream similar happening in a beach. My vision/dream is on the 7th page, at the bottom of the link.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join