It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Earthquake/Tsunami Relief Information

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Hello ATS, since there have been so much of information and discuss about what is going on with big crisis in Japan, I am starting a new thread where we all will post information updates about world helping Japan. I am very happy to realize that world are actually putting aside their difference and is helping Japan right now. I am posting 2 links that is telling us about what world is doing to help Japan right now. This is big positive for this crisis, and besides there have been too many negative talks about Japan crisis, now is time to talk about the positive side of this crisis. I always and will never stop hoping for the better situation in Japan!

U.S. troops, USS Ronald Reagan arrive in Japan

www.cnn.com...

AND

International relief extended to devastated Japan

www.cnn.com...

I also want to add one more thing, this thread also should contains any of possible way we ALSO can do something to at least, HELP Japan instead of just SITTING our asses and debate about Japan. I have already donated some of my money to Red Cross where I hope, will help Japan, even though I am poor university student. I am still doing something and is finding out how I can help Japan any further. We, ATS, should be doing the same thing and sent something to Japan where they should help Japan. If we, ATS, also band together like these countries that is helping Japan, this will also bring even more positive to the humanity of Earth.

Chaoic out...
edit on 12-3-2011 by Chaoic_Black_Dragon because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2011 by Chaoic_Black_Dragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
SAR and disaster relief teams in LA and Virgina have been activated and local Firemen in our area will be next up. These same teams responded to Hatie

The arrival of a Nimitz class carrier also is very helpful. In addition to its helicopters which will be of value for SAR it also has the ability to produce 400000 gallons of freshwater a day

US bases in Japan started helping right after the quake as well.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Earthquake/Tsunami Relief Personnel & Equipment Arrive At Yokota Air Base, Japan

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9736f9d90d28.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed5eaee97b66.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b262a06812ec.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/64e2fe556b8c.jpg[/atsimg]

Took these just about an hour ago. Yeah, yeah, there's dust on the sensor. Gotta find my cleaner...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Chaoic_Black_Dragon

CBD, I recommend you shorten the title to "Japan Earthquake/Tsunami Relief Information"

MODS - Is this the correct forum category for this thread? It's a very worthy topic and it would be a shame if it got overlooked...

edit on 12-3-2011 by AnnunakiX because: added note

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnnunakiX

CBD, I recommend you shorten the title to "Japan Earthquake/Tsunami Relief Information"

MODS - Is this the correct forum category for this thread? It's a very worthy topic and it would be a shame if it got overlooked...

edit on 12-3-2011 by AnnunakiX because: added note

Thank you, I changed the title of this thread and I certainly hope more people will come here. I truly appreciate your advices.

Chaoic out...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Since no one posts here yet, I am posting some of updates here for a start... This youtube video show the world large-scale relief efforts going on in Japan:

Large-scale relief effort underway in Japan

www.youtube.com...

It is great to see that world have been helping Japan lately, because like I said, Japan need all help they can get.

Chaoic out...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Yokota Air Base is currently running earthquake relief operations. I have more photos from today's operations. I'll post them as soon as I get approval from the public affairs office.

Fox News just ran a story from the base today. It is not showing on their website, but I'm curious how the story went.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Well done on this thread. I remember Chernobyl. In the aftermath we offered holiday respite to kids from that area. I have heard speculation that the whole of Japan might become a no go zone. Would you offer a space in your home. Would you?
Over on another forum I started a thread on ways of helping. Plenty of views but no responses. But the same old crew preaching 'one world', 'love and light' and 'raising vibrations'.
Pretty disgusting actually.
edit on 16-3-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I got a hold of PA just now. I have to get with them in the morning. They told me that chances are good that I can post the photos

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Just so you all know...Operation Tomodachi is in FULL effect now.

Operation Tomodachi

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Today South Korea is sending 50 tons of boron from its reserves, in order, to Japan to help fight the nuclear disaster at the Fukushima reactor plant.

Japan's Nuclear Tragedy - Is A Solution Close At Hand?

www.science20.com...

Chaoic out...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
We've got a voluntary departure going on right now in many areas of Japan. I'm sending my family out in the next day or so (whenever the 747's arrive) to get them out. I have to stay behind.

My wife is busy packing up all the things that she and the kids need to take with them on the trip home.

I'm very happy that they are leaving to safety.
edit on 17-3-2011 by AnnunakiX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
For some reason, we have avoided rolling blackouts on Yokota. I've heard that it is largely due to the fact that we are running relief operations out of here.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
AnnunakiX,

I am very glad to hear that your family will be safe and I will pray for your safety... What ever you do, stay safe no matter what. If i were over there, I would have stayed also, to help with any Japanese people that would need help. You are, sir very brave person and I actually hope you will get to leave Japan to unite with your family somehow too.

Chaoic out...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
My wife and 2 children are now on the first flight out of Japan. The State Department issued an authorization for DoD dependents to "voluntarily depart" (aka evacuate). They are the first on Yokota to leave thankfully.

I will remain with the rest of the military service members to continue the rescue/relief efforts in support of this disaster. We have boric acid on site ready for Fukushima reactor #3 when called for. We are continuing to process Japanese and international personnel to try and bring this all under control.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4135c18a77d9.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 19-3-2011 by AnnunakiX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Thank you. I signed up to serve, though my family did not. They need to be safe. It is much easier to perform your duties when you know that your family is far away from danger.

The Fukushima reactor is NOT under control. Add to that, we are STILL having earthquakes. At last count, since last Friday, there were over 500 in Japan.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Is there somewhere I should post? There is no reaction from the REAL news from this avenue.

top topics

join