It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Endless Log-in Runaround When Trying to Upload Images

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I have been able to upload images just fine until a couple of days ago when I am now prompted to log in, which I do, even though I haven't logged out, but when I click to upload images I come back to the log-in feature once again and can't upload anything.

Please lead me out of the log-in maze...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Hmm have you changed your password recently? if so you have to use your old one.

Other then that I can't think. unless your browser is set up to not accept cookies, what browser are you using?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

I'm using IE, I know it is passé to use it, but it has worked for me just fine and I hate learning new formats. Since I am already signed in I don't understand why it's asking me to sign in again. The first few images I uploaded worked fine with no glitch.

I tried the old password ATS sent me and my new password. The old one doesn't work and the new one just sends me back into the runaround.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by czygyny

Use this link LINK

And the password you used before to get in..

If that does not work, try the "Forgot Password" link

It will log you out if you "clean" your computer.. Does it to me all the time when I use CCleaner

Semper

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Thank you, but I've tried everything you've suggested and had to have a new password sent twice because the first one didn't work, and the second one gets me back into my account but is not recognized in the login for uploading images.

By golly, I am starting to think it's a...

...wait for it...

...a CONSPIRACY!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by czygyny

Well as I have logged on now with 3 separate PC's, including a Linux machine and an Android Tablet, I would guess it is not a site issue.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
i am also having the same problem!!!! i tried following the video which shows you how to do it but i suspect the video shows you part of the site which must be hidden behind this log in as i cannot find these menu choices anywhere...

any ideas?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

It may not be a site problem, but I've done what I was supposed to and finally was locked out. I finally waited a few days, sent off for yet another password, which finally worked but I'm not going to try to upload or even use the photos that I have already since this is how I got locked out to start with.

This all worked just fine at first, I had never been prompted to re log-in to access the photos...but at one point I did and the trouble began.

*sigh*

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
i tried it one last time, i reset my password again and this time it let me in to the media centre, i have uploaded pictures etc now which i am happy about but i still cannot create a profile picture... i watched the video to tell me how to do it but i cannot find the 'memcenter' button at all... can you post up a link for the 'memcentre' please!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gaia.chi.au

I can't help you, there. I didn't watch any video, preferring the learn as you go method and also having worked with graphics for a long time...my avatar needed a bit of tweaking (and I see that many of them here, do) so whatever I did, I must have done it right the first time.

I'm just not going to worry about photo uploads any more, just provide links.

top topics

join