It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Is Proof of Moon Shift!!!! View PDF before it "Disapears".

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by roscojones

Thanks for bringing back an old and dead thread(not sarcasim, only because I enjoyed this one, and missed it before lol)

Anyway.. So.. so far the ideas range from appolo's engines pushing it away, and meteors.. right?

What about.. pole shift? The earth is tidely locked with the moon.. if we are going through a pole shift.. would it not show signs on the moon and its respective position?

Gonna go dig up some ats threads on pole shift.. im sure there has to be some.

Reason being.. we know the north pole is 'wondering' way farther then we've ever measured in the past 100 years or so.. currently (i believe) the north pole is in russia somewhere.. which would put the south pole somewhere in the ocean then.. and not at antartica..

CLPrime, please return to this post! your a god among men good sir.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by spydrbyte25
reply to post by GodessDiana

Here is original site for Stelarium:

Stelarium

Just click on Windows link and should download shortly and automatically. Here is Microsoft's Worldwide Telescope software:

Microsoft-Worldwide-Telescope

Last but not least is my favorite site:

Sky-Map.org

EnjoY

Sky Mp and Stelarium both use NASAs own mapping data

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Instead of bagging it, tell us why you're disregarding programs such as Stellarium.

Proof to back up your claims too, please.

edit on 16/11/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
S/f op Gr8 find. I will keep an eye out for more information. Thanks again.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing
This needs to be made public, it offers absolute proof that they know all about the Moon "anomoly" and don't have a clue what is causing it. I would imagine the animal deaths are linked and they don't understand that either.
The man has a PHD in quantum physics, we're not talking VonDrunken here, more sources are at the end of the PDF if you want to look deeper.
Lorenzo Lorio knows.
NASA knows.
Harvard knows.
Cornell knows.
Stanford knows.
Now YOU know.
arxiv.org...

You do not understand the size of the anomaly. After almost 40 years of using the Lunar ranging data the they found that the Moon's eccentricity is changing by 1 part in a trillion. This amounts to a variation in apogee and perigee distance of 3.5 mm per year. Over 40 years that is a variation of less than 6 inches.

Astrometric solar-system anomalies
Anderson, John D.; Nieto, Michael Martin
Relativity in Fundamental Astronomy: Dynamics, Reference Frames, and Data Analysis, Proceedings of the International Astronomical Union, IAU Symposium, Volume 261, p. 189-197 (2010)

What Iorio did was look at possible sources of the anomaly and found that none he investigated could account fo the variation seen. After looking at the data he concludes with "..either nongravitational, mundane effects or some artifacts in the data processing."

So this is not a big change in variation, but a tiny variation found in high precision data.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
So, 9 1/2 months after the OP warned us to download the pdf before it "disappears", the pdf is still there.

I'm not surprised the pdf is still there. That pdf really isn't anything that would be worth hiding from the public. So what if there are small eccentricities in the Moon's orbit that slightly (very slightly) affect it over time? Whats the big deal? This does nothing at all to lend any credence to the idea that some say the Moon looks noticeably "wrong" in the sky.

The affects of the eccentricities in the moon's orbit are not visually noticeable, and perhaps these eccentricities have been the "norm" for millions of years. Maybe we can notice them now only because of the precise measuring equipment we have today.

edit on 12/23/2011 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
ahh, and so the sun is shining too much on the other side,pulling polaris to a new low and vega to the new north, either that or the moon and sun are fighting.. auh..loll

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
just saw this video and wanted to post it up .. I don't even know what to say ..

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I guess you didn't know, the Moon tilts as it moves from horizon to horizon. It also tilts as it goes through phases.
lunarscience.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LightWatcher

...What Iorio did was look at possible sources of the anomaly and found that none he investigated could account fo the variation seen. After looking at the data he concludes with "..either nongravitational, mundane effects or some artifacts in the data processing."

I read that bit as a bureaucratic wriggle - meaning "Check your premises - it's gravitational."

...in conclusion, the issue of finding a satisfactorily explanation of the observed orbital anomaly of the Moon still remains open. Our analysis should have effectively restricted the field of possible explanations [But did NOT.], indirectly pointing towards either non- gravitational, mundane effects or some artifacts in the data processing. [But did NOT.] Further data analyses, hopefully performed by independent teams, should help in shedding further light on such an astrometric anomaly.

I could be wrong though. Comments?

edit on 1/9/12 by soficrow because: add link

edit on 1/9/12 by soficrow because: add underline

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join