It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Is Proof of Moon Shift!!!! View PDF before it "Disapears".

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+60 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
This needs to be made public, it offers absolute proof that they know all about the Moon "anomoly" and don't have a clue what is causing it. I would imagine the animal deaths are linked and they don't understand that either.
The man has a PHD in quantum physics, we're not talking VonDrunken here, more sources are at the end of the PDF if you want to look deeper.
Lorenzo Lorio knows.
NASA knows.
Harvard knows.
Cornell knows.
Stanford knows.
Now YOU know.
arxiv.org...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
So uh, anyway anyone can dumb all that down a little..... I am having a hard time understanding what they are saying.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

Nice. Intriguing find.
Now, specifically, what they "know" is that the eccentricity of the moon is increasing - that is, the moon's orbit is gradually getting more and more elliptical. And, nothing seems to be able to account for it either long-term or without other effects that we do not observe.

ETA: MoosKept240, your wish is my command
edit on 12-3-2011 by CLPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
DAMN. My head hurts, and i still don't get it. Any Phd holders care to clarify?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Bump because:
We need an expert to look at this.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
bascially all its saying that... earth good moon good... moon and earth VERY VERY BAD!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I read the first couple pages, not really understanding any of it. I can read some technical stuff, but it seemed more like gibberish, also Planet x, Nibiru is mentioned in the first or second paragraph. I cant believe this is legit.

Dont get me wrong, im all for a good conspiracy, but ...

sry, nibiru is not mentioned, planet x and nemesis, or tyche
edit on 12-3-2011 by Le Colonel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Access Denied

Edit: Denied with firefox but found with IE.

Potential golddust? We shall see!
Cheers OP

edit on 12-3-2011 by OptimisticPessimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Right at the end of the paper it says the debate is still open to what is causing it - though in the conclusion, (I'm reading between the lines here btw) it seems the most fitting explantion they can offer is a planetary body that is either very big and very far away...or, which I don't see mentioned, rather big and rather close.

Also interesting to note the use of the language on these planets...Planet X, Nemesis, Tyche... why would the only one confirmed to the public - Tyche - be the last one to be mentioned?

They also say that it's nothing to do with the spin, shape or wobble of the Earth, nor is it caused by 'a temporal variation of the Newtonian constant of gravitation...and of its mass itself due to a steady mass accretion of non-annihilating Dark Matter' - apparently these factors would all be too small to cause such a change in the Moon.

Bloody good find by the way S&F
edit on 12/3/11 by iamahumandoing because: forgot to say what a great find this is in my excitement

edit on 12/3/11 by iamahumandoing because: addition

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

What? No pictures?
Cliff notes? Anyone

+18 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by byteshertz

An expert has.

They have discovered a change in how elliptical the moon's orbit around the earth is. They have looked at these potential explanations:

- Rindler acceleration
This is a slight acceleration inward, but it fails to produce any change in eccentricity

- Pioneer acceleration
Same as Rindler, but the predicted change in eccentricity is much larger than observed

- Yukawa modification
A Newtonian variant that produces no change in eccentricity

- Lense-Thirring/General Relativity effects
Fail to produce any change in eccentricity

- GR effects of an oblate spheroid (that is, a flattened sphere...like the earth)
Can only partially account for the observed eccentricity

- Kuiper Belt effects
The objects of the Kuiper Belt temporarily effect the moon's eccentricity, but fail to keep doing so long-term, as the orbit of the moon stabilizes

- A massive distanct object
Before the Nibiru enthusiasts claim this is the cause, it is not. First, it fails from the same fatal flaws as the Kuiper Belt effect. Second, it fails in so many other ways.

All of these explanations fail to account for the increase in eccentricity.
Thus, why the moon's orbit is getting more elliptical with each orbit is unknown.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Le Colonel
I read the first couple pages, not really understanding any of it. I can read some technical stuff, but it seemed more like gibberish, also Planet x, Nibiru is mentioned in the first or second paragraph. I cant believe this is legit.

Dont get me wrong, im all for a good conspiracy, but ...

I am on the exact same page when it comes to planetx/ nibru etc. in fact I usually don't even read posts containing that in the title. My obsession has been Moon tilt and I found this document amid the biggest trash dump on the internet, you-tube. The author did not post it, it was part of a screen shot from a moon tilt video. Long story short the author is a PHD, this document can be found on NASA, Harvard, Cornell, Stanford and numerous other sites if you dig really hard (or if needed I can post direct links).
The guy is absolutely legit and the document confirms moon tilt.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime

Nice. Intriguing find.
Now, specifically, what they "know" is that the eccentricity of the moon is increasing - that is, the moon's orbit is gradually getting more and more elliptical. And, nothing seems to be able to account for it either long-term or without other effects that we do not observe.

I'm glad you saw the post, I was gonna u2u you.
Download the PDF or print it because I have a feeling this thing is gonna vanish pretty soon.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
By how much is it becoming eliptical? Are we talking a few cm per day or a few miles?
Are there fears that the moon could break its orbit or is it just becoming an eliptical orbit?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Very hard to understand. I just wrote an email to the author. I want to be sure this is not a hoax before I delve into it more.....

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Why is it going to vanish?

Didn't you read what CLPrime said?

It's about it's increasing elliptical orbit, that's it.

Oh and it's available on Scribd too.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Nice. Intriguing find.

Thank you!!!

If the moons orbit is becoming more and more elliptical, then when does it stop? Would this mean at some point it could come dangerously close to our earth?

+34 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Seems like any kind of change in the nature of the orbit of the moon would be a really good explanation of why people think there is a big increase in natural events happening here on the planet. After all, the moon controls a great amount of the balances that have been maintained on earth, including tidal effects, etc.

Shoot, might even explain why my wife has been grumpy a lot more
Just kidding honey! Put down that pan!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a good conclusion always sums things up nicely:

"Thus, in conclusion, the issue of finding a satisfactorily explanation of the observed
orbital anomaly of the Moon still remains open. Our analysis should have effectively
restricted the field of possible explanations, indirectly pointing towards either non-
gravitational, mundane effects or some artifacts in the data processing. Further data
analyses, hopefully performed by independent teams, should help in shedding further light
on such an astrometric anomaly."

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoosKept240

Nice. Intriguing find.

Thank you!!!

If the moons orbit is becoming more and more elliptical, then when does it stop? Would this mean at some point it could come dangerously close to our earth?

Not sure but at least the surfing would be good

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join