It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My view of the Future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Ok, here is what I think the future will look like:

New World Order Takes Public Control
Soon the new world order will take public control over the States, we all know that, when that happens all your beautiful constitution will be teared apart and your country will be your worst nightmare, militias will arise and a second civil war will start, the world economy will fall down. Soon after that the US will start a surprise invasion on Mexico and Canada trying to take control over the American continent.

East Asian Union
Asia will act quickly, China, Japan, Russia, North and South Korea will unite under the shadow of the incoming threat, the European Union will also end all relationships with United States. The imminent threat of a third world war becomes real, the tension grows as the only force capable of stopping the US military (East Asian Union or EAU) starts arming itself.

The Begining of the War
When the US finally reaches Russian territory the war starts, from here we have two options, they will be abbreviated as I and II before each title

I. Nuclear War
The fear of humanity, one of the two fronts launches the unthinkable, a nuclear weapon, triggering the launching of almost all nuclear arsenal of the world and creating a nuclear winter, few humans manage to survive this just to keep fighting until there is nothing left, the few thousand survivors will have the job to restart humanity.

I. The New World
Almost all technology is lost due to the massive EMPs (Electro Magnetic Pulses) caused by the nuclear war, the New world order managed to survive with hundreds of troops used to reestablish their control over the world just as they wanted. On the other hand the rest of the surviving humans will get together (or kill each other) to try to reestablish civilization, thinking they are the only ones left.

II. No Nuclear War
Now lets think no nuclear weapons are launched because we are simply not that stupid, the Third World War starts, affecting the whole globe, not just a few nations, the NWO starts invading south america and then goes for Africa. The EU fortifies itself into it's small world and tries to imagine nothing is happening while the EAU starts to grow and invades Africa from the East.

II. The African war
Africa becomes a battleground worse than france during World War I, many millions die, mostly civilians terminated by the NWO, the winner of this fron will set the fate of the world, australia is quickly invaded by the EAU in order to hold a strategic position from where to attack the NWO, meanwhile the EAU starts loosing ground on Africa.

II. The Bering War
The NWO wins the African War, and with this, they get a easy access to Europe who finally gets involved in the war allying with the EAU they make a hard stand before the NWO who is just not capable of beating, with the EU on their side, the EAU focuses its strength on counter attacking the NWO through Alaska, this area becomes a major naval scenario of the war and the greatest battle zone of all history of mankind, there is no other wat to attack the New World Order, they have Nort, Central and South America and Most of Africa, they are also battling for the control of Australia.

Ok, what do you think so far? agree? disagree? why?
edit on 12/3/2011 by mbartelsm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I read a LOT about the supposed NWO taking control of the planet. I just don't agree that anything major is going to happen any time soon. Why would it afterall. In the USA, the political and economic leaders/powers have already secured most of the money and control of our government. Those who have the money have the power. Keep in mind that they already operate within the US constitution or covertly bend it to their wills. All without military action or violence. We are already moving toward corporate control. Why in the world would 'the powers that be" upset the apple cart by such drastic action as repealing the constitution or by taking military action against their own citizens?

The New World Order is absolutely an international idea - not just American! Your ideas concerning the development of the 'war' are very interesting but why would a take-over by the New World Order necessarily mean that US military forces would be the agressors, overrunning the other nations?

Thanks for an interesting read - looking forward to your next installment.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The "NWO" you're referring to already owns America. The militia uprising in the U.S. that you've referred to will not be spontaneous but controlled, by design and for the benefit of the "NWO".

Get this into your head. The "NWO" have been calling the shots for quite some time.

Nothings coming.

You're already in it.

Read a little Orwell or the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion and take a long look around you.

It's already happened. You, like so many others have simply slept it in.

Note: I've referenced the Protocols for their uncanny prophetic accuracy.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AidanK

I've never thought it that way, I though the NWO was mainly from the USA, I think you are right about them not using just the US Military in order to achieve what they want.
As far as why would they try to invade other countries, more specifically Asia, because thats what they want, world power and Asian countries (specially North Korea and China) are threatening that

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

I knew that, but they are not quite there, they need something else, something they don't have, they need absolute control of the people, of us, just like in "1984", they need to own us, to control every single move we make, and they will only achieve that with military power.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The way I see NWO happening:

Axis Union; China, India*, Russia, Korea**, Japan*, Vietnam, Iran, much of Middle East and Africa
v.
Allied Union; US, Canada, European Union, Australia, Israel, South Africa, Mexico, Indonesia*, Pakistan*, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Turkey*

*May vary
**South Korea and North Korea may take opposite sides

All other nations of the World will fall to one side or the other as pawns.

The winner will be the NWO.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbartelsm

they need to own us, to control every single move we make, and they will only achieve that with military power.

I honestly believe "they" already have such control. They own us through the bondages of legalities and they control us sociologically (research Bernays and crowd psychology).

That being said, with the advent of the internet, public and international awareness has become a discernible threat to the elite. For this reason, I'd agree with your statement that we're a few large scale climactic events away from the complete implementation of their plans.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by rexusdiablos

they need to own us, to control every single move we make, and they will only achieve that with military power.

I honestly believe "they" already have such control. They own us through the bondages of legalities and they control us sociologically (research Bernays and crowd psychology).

That being said, with the advent of the internet, public and international awareness has become a discernible threat to the elite. For this reason, I'd agree with your statement that we're a few large scale climactic events away from the complete implementation of their plans.

It is a different point of view, I may have not noticed it because I live in Colombia, the situation may not be that bad here. But in the end the same thing is going to happen.

@CVinWA: Thanks for posting, thats an interesting view of thing, I didn't though the EU would join to the NWO, but now, thinking it twice, it is highly likely

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mbartelsm

Somewhere in your vision, you forget to address the freshwater wars that are almost certainly inevitable.
edit on 12-3-2011 by fredgbear because: misspelled word

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by fredgbear

yeahhh, never heard of that before

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
The whole scenario presented here is highly unlikely because the new world order controlls both sides and its easier for them to take control by stealth and not by war because they already own everything... unlike WW1 and WW2 where they wanted to make profits.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexIR
The whole scenario presented here is highly unlikely because the new world order controlls both sides and its easier for them to take control by stealth and not by war because they already own everything... unlike WW1 and WW2 where they wanted to make profits.

I'm not sure they control Asia, much less China, but again, I haven't heard much about the subject so I may be wrong

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Ok, here is what I think the future will look like:

New World Order Takes Public Control
Soon the new world order will take public control over the States, we all know that, when that happens all your beautiful constitution will be teared apart and your country will be your worst nightmare, militias will arise and a second civil war will start, the world economy will fall down. Soon after that the US will start a surprise invasion on Mexico and Canada trying to take control over the American continent.

Ok, what do you think so far? agree? disagree? why?
edit on 12/3/2011 by mbartelsm because: (no reason given)

well the NWO already controls the whole world- the countries that resist (libya, Iran, N. Korea & all other us Enemies). i think your idea of militias will come true- from what i see (from NYC) the people will react if the truth is told and if the civil war does erupt the militias will end up losing. ( also it states in the constitution that the states have the right to have a militia but the NWO doesnt allow it - the closes state that does have one is texas)

my cousin is also involved in the "movement" and he told me that from his resarch on the NWO he thinks that the media always has a connection to whats coming ahead (media no matter what type always has some sort of truth - it just matters where you look) he predicts that from all of the recent alien movies that the NWO is trying to stage a fake alien invasion from them selves using their 20+ year advance tech to "invade" the world thus quickly forcing all of the nations of the world to become one disregarding race/culture/language, then defeat the "aliens" and have the NWO

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
future, tanks, it ill bee like this y'all

Military sick type of brainpen ants, ornery ones, equipped with schizotypy cortexes -ill lump gun thrombocytopenia of labyrinthine vaccum and amaryllis viscera, which leads us to increasing of continuum pumps likewise, know I mean? Young gums run bleed. Roast them pigs like Satan, keep strays digging craves for damned and yamas emmas armours dead-o. Jump s.h.i.t.t.ers never learn, I guess, hoof the wall pamper end contemptuously, hazardous food leaks, convolutions tumor senders reaching wallscrolls outta my peak dharmapalas wildly. Like **** is gum lips on? Mitochondrion kicks wear hyperesthesia boots and walking febrifuge marshes mean mugging at larval pusillanimous pithecanthropus.
edit on 28-3-2011 by oldtoyroom because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2011 by oldtoyroom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
This might be already known but here we go....
www.kristv.com...

Hope I linked this right.

top topics

join