It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Nuclear Meltdown Confirmed

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
this might sound a dumb question but with the hydrodgen explosion that happened is there any chance of aid rain?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Himal
"AN EXPERT" on MSNBC just now said we are approaching a 6 out of a 7.

6 out of a 7 what?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by thorazineshuffle
Fox news reporting over 10,000 dead. If this reactorvleaknis as bad as we allbthink, shouldn't Obama brief the country and tell us how to prepare?

If I was you....I wouldn't rely on Obama in cases like this one. Two points :

1.- Can we wait until they tell us what's going on?
2.- If they tell you what's going on...would you trust them?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

More lies from info wars. It's not a meltdown until it's a meltdown. And it's not a meltdown because they are still cooling it. If it was a melt down the cooling people would run the freak out of there.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Here is more proof that the media is a shill for TPTB....."The radiation levels reported so far by the Japanese authorities are far above normal but still too small to pose a hazard to human health if the exposure continued for a brief period" If you believe this, you'll believe anything......ALL controlled media is a lie !!!! Our turn next.....can't wait to read what they say about us when they hit us sometime real, real soon !!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye
I have a question. People with thyroid problems aren't supposed to take iodine. So what is the treatment for them? I have a young daughter with thyroid issues and I'm willing to bet there are many others out there as well.

Yes, I will google and if I find good info, I'll post it for others, but many of you seem well versed in this already. I will see what I can find, but a nudge in the right direction would be great and much appreciated!

edit on 3/13/2011 by gemineye because: (no reason given)

Here my friend :

www.healingcancernaturally.com...

If you have submitted your body to ionizing radiation either for medical diagnostic purposes (fluoroscopy/mammography/other medical x-ray exams) or in the course of radiotherapy treatment, or if you are otherwise concerned by excessive radiation exposure, overload or poisoning (such as living near a nuclear reactor facility, working with diagnostic radiological equipment/in the nuclear processing industries/uranium mining/uranium or plutonium processing), or if you have been exposed to radioactive particles or higher ionizing radiation doses stemming from other sources such as depleted uranium (DU), testing of atomic weapons, frequent flights in higher altitudes etc., here are a number of tips and suggested remedies how to naturally help your body excrete damaging radioactive elements (e.g. strontium and radioactive iodine) or detoxify (or scavenge) their noxious byproducts such as free radicals as well as deal with radiation burns by using dietary, nutritional, herbal and other naturopathic approaches and modalities. Note: Healing Cancer Naturally does not endorse conventional cancer and tumor treatment by radiation therapy (radiotherapy/X-rays).

www.ourlittleplace.com...

This bath counteracts the effects of radiation, whether from X-rays, cancer treatment radiation, fallout from the atmosphere, or television radiation. 1 cup of baking soda and 1 to 2 cups of ordinary coarse salt (or epsom salts or sea salt) to a tub of water. You can soak for 20 minutes.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Before we all go screaming into the night, I think everyone needs to read the following:

Detailed Explanation of the Fukushima Situation

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I for one will be monitoring the national radiation monitoring network to see if there is any rise in radiation detected. The network is quite a number of stations all across the US so it will show accurately if we start to get any fallout in the US.

Radiation Network

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by artistpoet

More lies from info wars. It's not a meltdown until it's a meltdown. And it's not a meltdown because they are still cooling it. If it was a melt down the cooling people would run the freak out of there.
Wow some really big words you have there....Truely I hope its not the real disaster you are in denial of seeing. Main Stream Media all of them are reporting a partial meltdown, no food or water in the region and over 10,000 people presumed dead.
Let me think for a moment MSM or YOU....You Lose, I pick MSM on this one. I also hope them speedy recovery.
edit on 13-3-2011 by mikeybiznaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
# RT RT_com

Cooling system pump stops at Japan's Tokai nuclear power plant - fire department #news #japan #tsunami #fukushima

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I have not seen any live footage of the power plant in two days now, does anyone know where we can find any or is it all being hidden from our eyes? At least with Chernobyl we got to see how high the explosion took the dust. Please link if anyone knows of new, or live footage of the troubled reactors.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Sky News is just reporting from AFP that another plant is become "of concern: - Tokai No.2 cooling system pump has stopped working, The plant is apparently between Fukishima and Tokyo

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I just saw the radiation levels in San Jose jump from 24 to 31. No cause for concern til it hits around 130 but it could be a sign that radiation is reaching the west coast now. We have no pictures to go on so this site may be the closest to early warning we have access to.

www.radiationnetwork.com...

Level just dropped to 29.
edit on 13/3/2011 by Doyle because: New info

edit on 13/3/2011 by Doyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hypothetically speaking of course:

What if all the plants experienced meltdowns? Would the entire island have to be abandoned? Japan is highly populated and I cannot begin to fathom the amount of potential radiation that will spread into the air.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

It's just a feeling, but I think Japan is toast, and going the way of Atlantis right now, an Island Kingdom in the process of total destruction.

It really seems like a chain reaction of events that is going to be very hard to contain.

Just watching some of the videos you would think at least a 100,000 or more people must be dead, and they aren't even really attempting to release a death toll, or quantify the disaster yet in any of the normal ways.

I think they are still desperately trying to get a handle on just how bad a situation it is, and if there is any way to contain it or stablize it, as evacuating millions of people there is no logistical way to do.

I hope I am wrong, but I think the situation in Japan is extreme in the gravest sense.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303
We probably get more radiation from our cell phones then we will from this incident 5k miles away.
You're probably right. I imagine even the jetstream mixes with the surrounding atmosphere and that what we get will be diffiused somewhat and spread out. I don't have enough knowledge about it to judge it, though. I do know that the people at those plants in japan are receiving doses several hundreds times normal values. So in one day they're receiving at least a years worth of normal.
edit on 13-3-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

Originally posted by thorazineshuffle
Fox news reporting over 10,000 dead. If this reactorvleaknis as bad as we allbthink, shouldn't Obama brief the country and tell us how to prepare?

If I was you....I wouldn't rely on Obama in cases like this one. Two points :

1.- Can we wait until they tell us what's going on?
2.- If they tell you what's going on...would you trust them?

why do you assume Obama knows what is going on?...the japanese government itself is telling 2 different stories, what?... is Obama suppose to send in the marines and our nuclear experts and land them on the beaches to determine what's going on? why don't you back off on this "blame everything on Obama" routine, and put the blame where it belongs, on the japanese government.

edit on 13-3-2011 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2011 by jimmyx because: syntax and sentence structure

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mikeybiznaz

Partial meltdown is not a meltdown. It's a partial meltdown. A partial meltdown means serious problems. But it is not permanent. A meltdown is.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Doyle

Denver and Albuquerque at 50 ? well now we have a chart to gauge and watch

Adding: these #'s change up and down every 3 minutes so no panic on this site yet
edit on 13-3-2011 by mikeybiznaz because: adding content

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

argue with the wall......and go on believing its all a Wagg The Dog....Hollywood Made this all up in a Fox News Set Right? Right? Its all just Fox News pushing red journalism. Throw in some Tsunami pics from 2004 and there you have it...Right???? RIGHT????

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join