It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid Catches Alien on Film Once again

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePolishedKnob

Out of curiosity in the 2nd video why do you turn off the headlights when you see the laser? It seems like keeping the headlights on would have given you a better opportunity to see more of whatever was there.

edit: Watching the third video it seems like this is a common theme. If it was theoretically in your home why would you lock the door and hide from it, but after you believed it had left then follow it outside?
edit on 12-3-2011 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Obvious troll "yousubte superstars" should be banned from this site. They are either intentionally ignorant, unwilling to admit their ignorance, or intentionally hoaxing for person gain (be it money or attention).

Either way, a brain dead baboon can see that this is complete bunk, and I find it embarrassing for us as a group that we even need to put up with it.

Sorry to be so blunt and real, but sometimes you just have to be.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme

Out of curiosity in the 2nd video why do you turn off the headlights when you see the laser? It seems like keeping the headlights on would have given you a better opportunity to see more of whatever was there.

edit: Watching the third video it seems like this is a common theme. If it was theoretically in your home why would you lock the door and hide from it, but after you believed it had left then follow it outside?
edit on 12-3-2011 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

The being was over 400m away down my driveway.

Watch this video, this shows you what my property looks like in daylight.

Then you will have a much better understanding of the place in daylight.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

That's helpful to get a sense of the size of the property, but that still doesn't really address the original question. I'm just wondering what your reason was for turning off the car lights when it would have given you a better view. And why when you were in the house you would have locked the door and moved away; but after it left go outside to film.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Likewise, obvious troll "debunkers" should be banned from this site. They are either intentionally ignorant, unwilling to admit their ignorance, or intentionally resorting to logical fallacies and ad hominem attacks for nothing more than stifling rational discussion.

Either way, I find it embarrassing for us as a group that we even need to put up with it.

Sorry to be so blunt and real, but I hear that "sometimes you just have to be".
edit on 3/12/11 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme

That's helpful to get a sense of the size of the property, but that still doesn't really address the original question. I'm just wondering what your reason was for turning off the car lights when it would have given you a better view. And why when you were in the house you would have locked the door and moved away; but after it left go outside to film.

Because i worried that it would see me,so i tired to be invisible and get some good footage.

Before i went outside i checked if anything was out there 2:54-2:56m, I couldn't see anything the moon was full that night, So it was rather light, but the camera doesn't pick that up, I went outside with my mother right behind me.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by redmage

you can put me down as a 'trolling debunker' . if you fall for trash like this, i feel bad for you. i'll happily troll embaressing hoaxers. i know i should just ignore threads/vids like this , but hey im a little bored.
i'm a little embarressed to even reply to threads like this,
but hey im a bit bored. trash thread = trash posts

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
if you fall for trash like this, i feel bad for you.

Rest assured, there's no need for your sympathies here. In fact, I think if you looked over the threads rationally, you'd be hard pressed to find anyone accepting the "alien" explanation given for the footage. There's a big difference between acceptance of an "alien" claim, and asking valid questions regarding something unidentifiable, a line "debunkers" love to blur in their attempts to stifle rational discussion.

you can put me down as a 'trolling debunker'.

If you fall for, or offer trash debunking (like much of what's provided in these threads), then I feel bad for you. Such actions show a serious lack of critical thinking and common decency. I hope, for your sake, you someday mature to the point where you recognize the value of thoughtful skepticism instead if relying on fallacious "debunking" filled with little more than ridicule and hyperbole.

i know i should just ignore threads/vids like this , but hey im a little bored. i'm a little embarressed to even reply to threads like this, but hey im a bit bored. trash thread = trash posts

Perhaps you should review the T&Cs that you agreed to when joining ATS, and learn to be a man/woman of your word. Abusive behavior and/or "trash posts" aren't appropriate, nor are they in the spirit of ATS; so if responses like you describe are all you're capable of, then ATS may not be the place for you.
edit on 3/12/11 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
cut it out you two. theres no need to argue what we have to do is get knob to agree to put on some protective gear maybe a weapon and capture this lil dude.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
This looks like a hoax. The first video could have been easily staged with a prop or some one in a mask.
The other videos on the channel are even less convincing with the alien laser pointer shakey camera work and constant swearing.

Plus if this is supposed to be a grey it must be near retarded to get caught on film so easily
I heard that greys are like ninjas they know how to not get caught on camera and posses some means of disabling electronics.
They are not going to be prancing around in a field with a laser pointer and allowing themselves to be filmed.

Another hoax amongst thousands of youtube hoaxes

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
The kid is a scammer. All his alien related videos are fake.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrnBdry

What...Post evidence....

I have just recorded what i have seen.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePolishedKnob

Originally posted by BrnBdry

What...Post evidence....

I have just recorded what i have seen.

its hard to believe man, thats all im saying...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

And failed to answer any pertinent questions, nor done anything with those recorded videos that anyone who had proof of alien life would have done.

At this point it does seem very obvious to us as a hoax. The reason you've sat on this evidence is because you know it will be completely rebuffed by any actual professional in video, and instead are satisfied in soaking up the fleeting internet fame.

Point is, if it were real, you would have done something real with it. You claim it was on the front page of your newspaper, but you never provided a source, and you called it a "hassle" and never did it again, even though this alien pal seems to be around an awful lot, and with professional assistance you could get real evidence.

You don't do these things because it's not true. You're faking the videos, and you're now trying to double back and cover your tracks. It's unfortunate you brought the videos here from youtube, where they would have gone on forever as being perfectly acceptable evidence. You raised the standard and now you're caught-out.

Feel free to prove me wrong by doing these things: Answer the questions asked, the real questions, the hard questions. Go to the media, again and again and again if it's necessary. Go to the professionals, the universities, scientific communities, and so on. Get your mother to help with this, and then get her on tape confirming these things have been done. Forget catching the thing, if it's real and dangerous, stay away from it. Let the professionals deal with it.

I think you won't do any of these things, and I'm pretty sure I'm altogether wasting my breath because this will very likely be ignored like every other plea to sanity there's been in this thread.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Alright, mate, I think this joke has gone far enough. Fine - it has been used in some lame UFO documentary.... but I think the fact that the mods here let this stay up is ridiculous. Please move it to the hoax forum.

Also, Alex, in your first post here you told us all that it was your mother (mum) in the video.

$%*)$%) what was that? Holy @#)$()#(@ @#)$(#@)!!! My mom is dressed up as an alien.
edit on 13-3-2011 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by corsair00
Alright, mate, I think this joke has gone far enough. Fine - it has been used in some lame UFO documentary.... but I think the fact that the mods here let this stay up is ridiculous. Please move it to the hoax forum.

Also, Alex, in your first post here you told us all that it was your mother (mum) in the video.

$%*)$%) what was that? Holy @#)$()#(@ @#)$(#@)!!! My mom is dressed up as an alien.
edit on 13-3-2011 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

My mother has seen the being....

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by EsSeeEye

And failed to answer any pertinent questions, nor done anything with those recorded videos that anyone who had proof of alien life would have done.

At this point it does seem very obvious to us as a hoax. The reason you've sat on this evidence is because you know it will be completely rebuffed by any actual professional in video, and instead are satisfied in soaking up the fleeting internet fame.

Point is, if it were real, you would have done something real with it. You claim it was on the front page of your newspaper, but you never provided a source, and you called it a "hassle" and never did it again, even though this alien pal seems to be around an awful lot, and with professional assistance you could get real evidence.

You don't do these things because it's not true. You're faking the videos, and you're now trying to double back and cover your tracks. It's unfortunate you brought the videos here from youtube, where they would have gone on forever as being perfectly acceptable evidence. You raised the standard and now you're caught-out.

Feel free to prove me wrong by doing these things: Answer the questions asked, the real questions, the hard questions. Go to the media, again and again and again if it's necessary. Go to the professionals, the universities, scientific communities, and so on. Get your mother to help with this, and then get her on tape confirming these things have been done. Forget catching the thing, if it's real and dangerous, stay away from it. Let the professionals deal with it.

I think you won't do any of these things, and I'm pretty sure I'm altogether wasting my breath because this will very likely be ignored like every other plea to sanity there's been in this thread.

Here are the links in the media.
In the first report the supposed expert, thinks that it is an ufo, and doesn't know it is a alien.

www.tweednews.com.au...

In the second story, They get a proper Alien researcher in.

www.tweednews.com.au...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
The following is from another forum discussing the videos posted here, and there. I also think it is the only forum where Alex himself has not shown up to ' promote' hi other vids or make sure everyone sees the enhanced one.

My friend show me this when it first came out. It look setup to me by the way he was filming it. Later on my friend found a different youtube account same kid same name just spelled different. But this account had a bunch of "real ghost" videos, and they were posted same time as his "real alien" ones. When my friend left a comment why he has two accounts he was block and banned and since the kid remove his account with the "ghost" stuff. I left a comment about it, he deleted it and banned me as well.

So. Alex????

ETA... Source
edit on 13-3-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by annella

I think you are making this up, I have only ever had 1 2nd account and this channel is called 'Pussytastegood1"

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Young man....I have never had any doubt you were hoaxing all of this. And that reply pretty much sums up why.

And if you go check the source, you will see I made nothing up.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join