It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid Catches Alien on Film Once again

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Originally posted by subby

reply to post by ThePolishedKnob

Why isn't there footage of when it attacked you...?

Skip to 4:45 and he appears to be attacked

Another important fact that's been overlooked is that in Film number 3 his mom chases the alien and hides with him.

I've just watched all the videos again back to back, looking for reasons to disbelieve the whole thing, and I'm still thinking this could be very real.
edit on 12-3-2011 by subby because: (no reason given)

There was nothing on Film # 3...

And the one where he was "attacked"..also showed nothing...

The important thing about film number 3 is that his mom is knowingly responding to the alien threat. Why would she do that if it's a hoax?
I agree that in the video where he's attacked the alien isn't seen, infact, it's only seen in film number 1 and the latest video. But when it is seen, it appears to have the complete form of a grey type alien, with glowing eyes and moves in a non-human manner. If Alex was in posession of such an excellent, Hollywood movie quality alien costume, I'm sure he'd use it in all the videos and get his moneys worth.

But I'm not going to keep defending the videos and stating my case ad infinitum. I've made clear my opinions and will continue to follow Alex's videos with interest.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

It reminds me of the echo pappa unit from Star TRek The Next Generation.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

kiwitina948 is not being ignorant he's being logical and i agree. anyone with brains in there head would be afraid after being attack especially after seeing the pictures this kid posted. a sensible person would not go running after it 5 more times after being attacked that badly and with no protection. It's like if you burn your hand on something hot you dont just reach back and do the same thing again. you learn to be more careful try things differently and use an oven mitt. This kid in almost every video most of which are after he gets attacked let me add just chases after it with a video camera out into the field. thats how he supposedly got hurt by this thing was do just that.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Not sure what all the poor "debunkers" are going on about with "404's" and "hoax binned" claims. The old thread is still in the usual forums here

Alex, ditch the led lights when filming outdoors at night. Sorry to say, but this video is even worse "evidence" than the last. You'd be far better off sticking to the night vision feature when outdoors in the dark; just keep in mind things close to you that could "confuse" the auto-focus, or get comfortable with manually focusing your camera.
edit on 3/12/11 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by subby

I have watched the third video when she does this and it's not that hard to beleive she would help him out with his video. I know if I went to my house and asked my mom to do the same she would happily play along if this is what i enjoyed doing. On top of this she in the video for two or three seconds.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by subliminalsubconcious
reply to post by Xtraeme

kiwitina948 is not being ignorant he's being logical and i agree. anyone with brains in there head would be afraid after being attack especially after seeing the pictures this kid posted. a sensible person would not go running after it 5 more times after being attacked that badly and with no protection. It's like if you burn your hand on something hot you dont just reach back and do the same thing again. you learn to be more careful try things differently and use an oven mitt. This kid in almost every video most of which are after he gets attacked let me add just chases after it with a video camera out into the field. thats how he supposedly got hurt by this thing was do just that.

The one sighting where i got attacked was only 2 weeks ago, i have not chased it again since.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
i cant beleive people are falling for this kids hoax vids. its hard to disprove the vids because they show very little and what they do show is such poor quality. however on one of his vids, showing photos he claims to have took, there are some clear images, which are very obviously faked, as he was too lazy to create his own 'aliens' and used pics straight from google img search.
also he wont answer any of the legitimate questions asked here.why? because he cant, its a hoax.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by subliminalsubconcious

In an attempt to help educate people on ATS. I highly recommend you read this book, "Inductive Psychology: An Introduction to the Study of Mental Phenomena." Not all people behave rationally. Hence the reason "rational actor" theory in economics kind of blew up. Please, learn, think, grow. It's better for everybody.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by redmage
Not sure what all the poor "debunkers" are going on about with "404's" and "hoax binned" claims. The old thread is still in the usual forums here

Alex, ditch the led lights when filming outdoors at night. Sorry to say, but this video is even worse "evidence" than the last. You'd be far better off sticking to the night vision feature when outdoors in the dark; just keep in mind things close to you that could "confuse" the auto-focus, or get comfortable with manually focusing your camera.

The problem with the night vision camera is that it only records to mini dvd disc. Alex needs to then 'rip' the disc to his pc to get it on the net, but the ripping process itself can reduce image quality. Theres just no decent way to get the mini dvd recording on to the pc, so I think he's better off with a camera that uploads directly and maybe should get an incredibly powerful light.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
i cant beleive people are falling for this kids hoax vids. its hard to disprove the vids because they show very little and what they do show is such poor quality. however on one of his vids, showing photos he claims to have took, there are some clear images, which are very obviously faked, as he was too lazy to create his own 'aliens' and used pics straight from google img search.
also he wont answer any of the legitimate questions asked here.why? because he cant, its a hoax.

What questions??

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
"what question's?"
all of the many questions in this thread youve ignored, i'm not wasting my time re-reading and getting quotes.
out of interest, what do you get out of this? is it your hobby? or do you just like the attention?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Ok my bad the videos arent all in oreder on your youtube but still why would you even go back outside in the dark if you got attacked? how would you know that there wasnt just one alien in your yard and not another waiting right outside your door ready to beat you with a lead pipe and probe you. If it's real as you say that's risky business just running out the door like that. You say this is real and maybe it is but it probably isnt an alien if the video is realy legit then in my opinion somebody you know is playing a major prank on you to the point were they hit you.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by subby
The problem with the night vision camera is that it only records to mini dvd disc. Alex needs to then 'rip' the disc to his pc to get it on the net, but the ripping process itself can reduce image quality.

If the disc is finalized (the camera has on-board finalization), there's lots of free software that can rip an .iso which can be uploaded to virtually any file sharing site for free. The .iso can then be burned to a disc by anyone without any hindering loss in quality.

As for a powerful light, there's many 1,000,000+ cp floodlights that can be purchased for less than $50. That is an option. I have a rechargeable Optronics Illuma-Light with a pistol grip. Fun little toy that makes a yard look like high-noon in the middle of the night.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

yes it is true that not al people behave rationally especially when panicked but most people arent going to put themselves in the same postition to be attacked again. I woud think it would be more fight or flight and in this case maybe even hide. maybe he did just raeact irrationally and im wrong but in healthy debate im leaning more in the direction that he'd like most people learn or try to be more cautiuos. If not then knob my bad but if your for real sleep with a gun shoot the thing and then give us real proof with a body you'll be famous.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by subliminalsubconcious

Ok my bad the videos arent all in oreder on your youtube but still why would you even go back outside in the dark if you got attacked? how would you know that there wasnt just one alien in your yard and not another waiting right outside your door ready to beat you with a lead pipe and probe you. If it's real as you say that's risky business just running out the door like that. You say this is real and maybe it is but it probably isnt an alien if the video is realy legit then in my opinion somebody you know is playing a major prank on you to the point were they hit you.

I guess i didn't think of when that(It being on the porch) in the moment, I heard rustling in the grass, no footsteps on the porch.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by subby

But when it is seen, it appears to have the complete form of a grey type alien, with glowing eyes and moves in a non-human manner. If Alex was in posession of such an excellent, Hollywood movie quality alien costume, I'm sure he'd use it in all the videos and get his moneys worth

I didn't see it move...it could have been a cardboard cut out for all we know...

IF this alien comes around and physically attacks Mr.knobpollisher or whatever his name is... he would have better video then what has been given.....Red and blue lights/lazers are easy to find....

Aside from that one video i see no real proof here... and even that video isn't proof of anything but perhaps the OPs creative side...

Get a better....CLOSER video.....grab the little bastard man....gesus i would have grabed him and tied him up :lol
edit on 12-3-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

reply to post by subby

But when it is seen, it appears to have the complete form of a grey type alien, with glowing eyes and moves in a non-human manner. If Alex was in posession of such an excellent, Hollywood movie quality alien costume, I'm sure he'd use it in all the videos and get his moneys worth

I didn't see it move...it could have been a cardboard cut out for all we know...

IF this alien comes around and physically attacks Mr.knobpollisher or whatever his name is... he would have better video then what has been given.....Red and blue lights/lazers are easy to find....

Aside from that one video i see no real proof here... and even that video isn't proof of anything but perhaps the OPs creative side...

Get a better....CLOSER video.....grab the little bastard man....gesus i would have grabed him and tied him up :lol
edit on 12-3-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

Weren't you criticizing me a min ago about going out and filming it in the last sighting, and now you want me to get closer and risk being attacked again?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I wasn't critisizing you....i just want to see a better video.

Like i said bring a bat if it attacks you... I would love for something like this to happen to me, i'd get you proof, on video, up close and personal.

which is why im skeptical... the one video where you actually see it was good, but again i didn't see it move so it could have been anything.

So yes.....get attacked if you need to do so to get a better video....

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

The beginning of the video where it shows flash of light..YES i seen it myself with naked eye in one night..it was like a camera flash..flashes then as if flashes again little ahead..before this i seen some kinda bright object moving (NOT PLANE) the light was going on and off while moving..

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The fact is you're posting these videos for one of two reasons...

1. You're trying to pull a hoax..... pointless in my opinion but a lot of people seem to love doing it.

Or

2. You actually believe you saw this alien, and you want others to see your proof...

In which case i say...do what you have to do to get that proof....because there isn't definitive proof of aliens of any kind.

Go and slap one in the face for all i care....get on some hockey gear and take the beats to him....but get the proof that its a real living being and not some cardboard cut out.

Btw....flashy lights are really lame if you're trying to pull a hoax.

Im not calling you a liar PK....im saying if this thing visits you regularly....you can get the proof you need.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join