It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid Catches Alien on Film Once again

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePolishedKnob

Have you gotten a deal with the Syfy network yet? Your acting is on par with Debbie Gibson's.

I'm thinking Mega Shark vs the Grays! How cool would that be!

edit on 12-3-2011 by Torgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Wow! 4 pages devoted to this! A lot of REAL threads don't even get this amount of attention. I guess he wins...

Mission Accomplished! You were a star for 2.5 secs.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

are you done?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
The first thread featuring Alex's original video, which was posted by Slipdig1, 'Kid catches alien on film' isn't 404'd, it's here.

I'm going to fly against popular opinion again and say that I find this video very interesting.
I understand that people are suspicious and rightly annoyed at the prospect of a potential co-ordinated hoax, but I don't think thats the case.
The enhanced version appears to show a very strange looking, almost wormlike creature that moves in a bizzare waddling / jumping manner. It also appears to have luminescent eyes. It seems to be very far from human to me and not a marsupial either.

I'm actually very skeptical about stuff posted here. I consider myself rational and capable of objective opinions, and the creatures in Alex's videos give me the creeps bigtime. No matter how unpopular it is, I have to trust my instincts on this and they tell me this is real.

If I'm wrong and that is proven beyond doubt with actual evidence, then so be it. Hopefully the visits will continue and better evidence to support visits will be available.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by jude11

are you done?

I think so. But, you know ATS...I keep getting pulled back. It's a force...lol

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by subby
The first thread featuring Alex's original video, which was posted by Slipdig1, 'Kid catches alien on film' isn't 404'd, it's here.

I'm going to fly against popular opinion again and say that I find this video very interesting.
I understand that people are suspicious and rightly annoyed at the prospect of a potential co-ordinated hoax, but I don't think thats the case.
The enhanced version appears to show a very strange looking, almost wormlike creature that moves in a bizzare waddling / jumping manner. It also appears to have luminescent eyes. It seems to be very far from human to me and not a marsupial either.

I'm actually very skeptical about stuff posted here. I consider myself rational and capable of objective opinions, and the creatures in Alex's videos give me the creeps bigtime. No matter how unpopular it is, I have to trust my instincts on this and they tell me this is real.

If I'm wrong and that is proven beyond doubt with actual evidence, then so be it. Hopefully the visits will continue and better evidence to support visits will be available.

Ever watch Paranormal or Paranormal 2? Great entertainment and scares da poop outta ya.

Damn, I said I was done.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
reply to post by Skate

defending an obvious hoaxer makes you look bad. just look at his youtube page, he's not just a bad hoaxer, lazy too.

I am not defending anybody. If I was defending him I would have actually said that I believe this kid along with saying what I said. But no, I am just pointing out a flaw in common ATS history where people will call someone a liar and fake without even having a sufficient amount of evidence to call it fake. I personally think this video is faked, but I do not KNOW for certain. You can never speculate and assume like that off the top without evidence saying that it is OFFICIALLY fake. No one knows for sure so stop beating me up for what I said.

If you look at the number of posts I have to the number of Stars I've gotten, you can see that I actually take my time to write well-thought out posts. And what do I get in return? A lot of stars. I make sure what I am writing actually makes sense and I have not had 1 comment that doesn't make sense to anyone. Hopefully you're bright too like the others and can finally understand what I am saying...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The thread title is Kid Catches Alien on Film Once again.

Please keep discussion focused upon the topic and not upon one another or opinions of character. Let's go for the ball and not the players!

Hefficide
Forum Moderator

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

What Skate is saying is true..

He does have a lot of good replies..

i have read most of them..so relax...k?

As for the video...bleh..looks like crap like all the other videos do...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
This really does look like an alien to me....like a gray alien.
You can actually see its body and eyes for a few secs.

I believe it.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Why isn't there footage of when it attacked you...?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Skip to 4:45 and he appears to be attacked

Another important fact that's been overlooked is that in Film number 3 his mom chases the alien and hides with him.

I've just watched all the videos again back to back, looking for reasons to disbelieve the whole thing, and I'm still thinking this could be very real.
edit on 12-3-2011 by subby because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

There is.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePolishedKnob

There is.

Do you have a copy of the police report?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Ok i think i know whats going on.
The alien wants to meet you but cant for complicated reasons, its not allowed to approach you or stay around you to long.
I advise leaving a camera out for it , next time you see it tell it you will leave a camera for it next to a rock or something to take some photos of itself.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by subby

Skip to 4:45 and he appears to be attacked

Another important fact that's been overlooked is that in Film number 3 his mom chases the alien and hides with him.

I've just watched all the videos again back to back, looking for reasons to disbelieve the whole thing, and I'm still thinking this could be very real.
edit on 12-3-2011 by subby because: (no reason given)

There was nothing on Film # 3...

And the one where he was "attacked"..also showed nothing...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
It's highly doubtful this is real the size of that bruise tells me that your way to calm in the videos after the one showing your attack bruise. nobody would be this calm seeing it again I would be freaking out and sleep with my shotgun not a camera.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwitina948

Wow, how calm the camera man is. His hands aren't even shaking, and he doesn't even run for his life. He stands there continuously filming and swearing, a being from space supposedly, and he just stands there and zooms in on it. His voice doesn't sound like he's being truthful. "f*ck look at that...where's it gone... f*ck". There is no panic or heightened excitement in his voice, he could just as well be filming birds flying passed. If I was filming something like this I know for sure my voice would be extremely expressive and my heart would be pounding, this guy is calm as... The 'eyes' of the thing seem to be extremely reflective falsely so, as if someone is wearing an ET costume with mirrors in the eye part of the mask. Would anyone else be this calm if they were filming what they thought was an ET? Also how come he just happened to be walking around his house in the middle of the night carrying his video camera filming??

One thing I'm getting fairly tired of on ATS is the amateurish attempt at inductive psychology. Please, if you have any real credentials in the behavioral sciences you'd realize that some people are thrill seekers. They run screaming in glee at things that other normal people would flee from in terror. The indicator that you really have no idea what you're talking about is the constant self-reference, "If *I* was there *I'd* do this." Well good for you. How the hell is that relevant to someone else? When one of your friends does something immensely stupid do you say to him or her, "Oh you can't have possibly done that because *I* wouldn't have done that!" Do you see how vapid that kind of reasoning is? Please "deny ignorance" and in the future try to understand there's a difference between your subjective reality and objective psychological science. It's better for everybody.

In the future perhaps instead try to ask questions. Take that data in and see if the authors material is self consistent. If it isn't then you can make an argument that it's likely bull-puckey. Random assertions about what you would do shouldn't have any bearing on the matter. That initial reaction is simply a BS detector that you should use to formulate incisive questions, not be the end-all and be-all resulting in a final determination on a subject.
edit on 12-3-2011 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join