It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid Catches Alien on Film Once again

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

Originally posted by ThePolishedKnob

reply to post by ThePolishedKnob

Hey, you ran away last time. Are you gonna answer the questions from the last thread? The thread that got 404'd? Oh since this is new footage, why dont you post the raw file? Or is this clip sent away to professionals?
Give it up kid...

I will gladly post the raw file on 'Dropbox' so anyone can enhance it or whatever.

How about all the other videos? Where & by whom are they being analyzed here in the US (as you said in your other thread)? How much do you get paid from advertising on your youtube page?

Money wise, I have made barely anything not even 50, It is being analyzed by a Ufologist in America.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

reply to post by cluckerspud

He constantly ignores because this is a hoax aimed to help this kid get money/parts for his drift cars from advertising on youtube. This is this kids 3rd time posting threads about his fake alien videos and the other two threads got 404'ed...
edit on 3/12/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

Well maybe it got 404'd because the aliens are real and we weren't supposed to see them... You may never know so stop speculating and assuming this kid is lying until you have the right amount of evidence to support your claim.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Wow, how calm the camera man is. His hands aren't even shaking, and he doesn't even run for his life. He stands there continuously filming and swearing, a being from space supposedly, and he just stands there and zooms in on it. His voice doesn't sound like he's being truthful. "f*ck look at that...where's it gone... f*ck". There is no panic or heightened excitement in his voice, he could just as well be filming birds flying passed. If I was filming something like this I know for sure my voice would be extremely expressive and my heart would be pounding, this guy is calm as... The 'eyes' of the thing seem to be extremely reflective falsely so, as if someone is wearing an ET costume with mirrors in the eye part of the mask. Would anyone else be this calm if they were filming what they thought was an ET? Also how come he just happened to be walking around his house in the middle of the night carrying his video camera filming??
edit on 12-3-2011 by kiwitina948 because: Edit to add word: man

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Originally posted by EsSeeEye

Since your mother was involved in a few of the sightings, she knows it's going on as well. Get her involved in putting together a motion-sensitive security setup. Put up motion-activated lights and cameras around the house, trail-cams and lights in the fields and grass areas, maybe even some traps (considering the video that was posted that showed an injury you sustained).

Also, get the media and any Alien/UFO research groups around you involved, including any scientific university support you could get. If you're lucky, you wouldn't need to pay for any of the above equipment I mentioned, and it could be loaned by any of these outlets. I'm sure they would be ecstatic to be involved in finally breaking the "are aliens visiting Earth?" question.

You don't seem to be doing much about this other than posting youtube videos. If it's real, you would be doing all of the above and more. What else have you done? What has your mother done?

I posed the same thing and was ignored. He most likely has not done anything because there is nothing going on.

I do not want to go to the media again, But i will get in contact with a ufo group if they are rather close.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

defending an obvious hoaxer makes you look bad. just look at his youtube page, he's not just a bad hoaxer, lazy too.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwitina948

Wow, how calm the camera man is. His hands aren't even shaking, and he doesn't even run for his life. He stands there continuously filming and swearing, a being from space supposedly, and he just stands there and zooms in on it. His voice doesn't sound like he's being truthful. "f*ck look at that...where's it gone... f*ck". There is no panic or heightened excitement in his voice, he could just as well be filming birds flying passed. If I was filming something like this I know for sure my voice would be extremely expressive and my heart would be pounding, this guy is calm as... The 'eyes' of the thing seem to be extremely reflective falsely so, as if someone is wearing an ET costume with mirrors in the eye part of the mask. Would anyone else be this calm if they were filming what they thought was an ET? Also how come he just happened to be walking around his house in the middle of the night carrying his video camera filming??
edit on 12-3-2011 by kiwitina948 because: Edit to add word: man

I had seen the being 6 times before, and i had just woken up and i always leave my camera next to my bed.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skate
Well maybe it got 404'd because the aliens are real and we weren't supposed to see them... You may never know so stop speculating and assuming this kid is lying until you have the right amount of evidence to support your claim.

First of all, I am not talking to you. Your words are irrelevant, meaningless, off topic and just plain ignorant.
2nd, OP said this:

ask me any questions regarding the video.

I'm asking questions and getting no responses.

Mind your own business.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
If you seriously thought you had video evidence of aliens in your yard and this has happened multiple times, why would you not reach a broader audience and take it a little more seriously by approaching a media outlet. Anonymous posting with such claims is just silly in my opinion.

Also..
Do you always post in third person as well?

"Kid" catches alien......
Why not "I captured etc etc.?

No offense, I don't trust kids. I was once one.

Why must i go to the media, i already have once before and it was a big hassle, It made the front cover of the newspaper.

Because the previous thread was talking about my videos was titled that.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skate

reply to post by cluckerspud

He constantly ignores because this is a hoax aimed to help this kid get money/parts for his drift cars from advertising on youtube. This is this kids 3rd time posting threads about his fake alien videos and the other two threads got 404'ed...
edit on 3/12/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

Back up my claim? Look at his youtube page. If you want anyone to back up claims, tell the OP. Your post is plain silly....He still wont answer my questions and other peoples in this thread..

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I do not want to go to the media again, But i will get in contact with a ufo group if they are rather close.

Then you are lazy. You should be hammering down their doors. Doing anything to get this message out.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Why must i go to the media, i already have once before and it was a big hassle, It made the front cover of the newspaper.

A hassle?! This is a hassle?! You have evidence that could change mankind and you find any oposition to be a hassle and give up. Are you listening to your self?

I gave you some time to convince me. You failed. Your storytelling is weak and your videos are horrible considering you see this on several occasions. You have made no attempt at capturing anything better than what your sad videos portray. You videos will sadly always portray poor images in poorly lit scenes.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
why was it just standing there?

why didn't you try to run up and grab it or something....maybe get a closer video if you say it was real, seems like you're trying to hide the fact it wasn't real with "bad camera" footage...

Why can't anyone try to walk up and shake their hands? lol

Im skeptical to say the least.
edit on 12-3-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I believe the ATS members have officially rendered this thread dead due to non proof, lack of info, video and just plain silliness.

Jude11...OUT!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Alex, slipdig1 has offered to come help film these ' beings' etc. Are you going to take him up on his offer? Seems the logical thing to me, he will hopefully be another witness, he can talk with your mum about these events and generally offer support.
So, have you organised this at all?? Do you WANT him to come??

One thing that perplexes me, why would these ' beings' come visit you 7 times and effectively achieve nothing? You havent been abducted, they havent communicated with you, you have not seen their craft or how they made their escape etc. Seems these ETs have too much time on their hands huh?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
This kid is mad that his first vid was instantly debunked and hoax binned, now he's back as a "Knob Polisher" with a newer and much more obviously fake video.

Give up kid. We are far smarter than you could ever dream. Stop fooling yourself into believing that you have us fooled.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
why was it just standing there?

why didn't you try to run up and grab it or something....maybe get a closer video if you say it was real, seems like you're trying to hide the fact it wasn't real with "bad camera" footage...

Why can't anyone try to walk up and shake their hands? lol

Im skeptical to say the least.
edit on 12-3-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

Last time i was near it attacked me

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by annella
Alex, slipdig1 has offered to come help film these ' beings' etc. Are you going to take him up on his offer? Seems the logical thing to me, he will hopefully be another witness, he can talk with your mum about these events and generally offer support.
So, have you organised this at all?? Do you WANT him to come??

One thing that perplexes me, why would these ' beings' come visit you 7 times and effectively achieve nothing? You havent been abducted, they havent communicated with you, you have not seen their craft or how they made their escape etc. Seems these ETs have too much time on their hands huh?

Ok. one more post...lol

His mum should spank him and slipdig1 should go there, find the mask and smack him across da forehead for trying to play with the grown-ups.

Ok, now, I'm out. ( I hope)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Alex...me again, please answer the questions in my post above, and now another.

You state in your OP that you filmed this latest video on Thursday at 2am. Today it is Sunday here in NZ and in Australia yet you have posted numerous times since 2am Thursday and never mentioned this new ' visitation'
Care to explain?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Because science likes things to repeat. Makes it a lot easier to study.

If you go to the media, universities, UFO research groups every single time there's an instance, especially since they're all absolutely real (right?), people will take notice and someone may decide it's actually worth putting some further study and money into it.

But, since it was all just a big hassle, you might as well just go to youtube and be an internet celebrity for a while instead, right? Not that proof of visiting alien life is something huge and well worth putting at least a little bit of effort into, regardless of the hassle.

The rest of the world needs you to buck up.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

Yes,I'm happy for him to come up here. He has yet to contact me about visiting

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join