It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid Catches Alien on Film Once again

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by annella
Bumping for a friend.

You mean advertising.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by annella
Bumping for a friend.

If your gonna bump something try and have something intelligent to offer.

On Topic: I find these videos to be fabricated

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Yay it's return of the LIVING DEAD THREADS!

seems this one is being raised from the grave as well.
edit on 21-7-2011 by ELahrairah because: terrorist termites

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

On topic....I too find these videos to be fabricated! I have contributed many many posts to the multitude of threads on this ridiculous ' sighting' and take offence to your claim that I should contribute. Grrrrrrrr.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by dsm1664

Advertising???

Geez, I never knew bumping something was solely for advertising purposes and I would love to be enlightened as to what Im advertising whilst I am at it? Please???
I did get my hand slapped for bumping, and fair enough but as an adamant skeptic on THIS thread your comment is ridiculous. I believe in ETs, but not the thing Alex is seeing. Simple.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
funny thing is how ppl say oh no its fake,oh its cgi,oh its real oh iits a animal.sound like the answers even if it was real,im not saying this is real just saying
edit on 4-9-2011 by shadowreborn89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

He did get a newer camera, thats what the last film was all about. So to the people saying get a new camera he did. To the people saying report it, he did its in the newspapers, he is waiting to hear back from the Alien Authorities, so he did.

You guys do suck for complaining as it is only your personal thoughts and no evidence that got this thread moved to the hoax bin, you guys aren't looking for the truth, your here to bash people other then yourselves for bringing footage here.

Not once did any of the de bunkers ask the kid a reasonable question relating to the vid. You all just laid out what you thought, How is that debunking evidence?

I didn't say it was a hoax. I was making observations for the most part. I wasn't even trying to debunk. I'm just saying get a camera that can film night footage well.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Originally posted by subby
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Maybe he doesn't see why he should follow your orders, I wouldn't.

You can't even get things right buddy.

These aren't orders. I made an educated guess that this is an alien costume, and the author offered himself to post a picture that proves it is a vase. Whether I am right or wrong, the author of a video of a really shoddy alien invasion clip should at least do such a minimal task, THAT HE VOLUNTEERED FOR, in order to prove anything about his credibility.

This is just one of many dubious facts about this video and it clearly leans on the BS side, while you keep dodging obvious facts about this whole story while making up sorry ass excuses like "he shouldn't follow your orders!" or "his mom was drunk".

SAD!
Did I mention we're debating this crap while it's at the hoax bin?
Thumbs up for waste of time.
edit on 24-3-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

Israeli guy, it's people like that make this forum a complete waste of time. Using condescending terns like 'buddy' and 'kiddo' are pathetic. Just because something is in 'the hoax bin' doesn't mean it's been proven as a hoax, it just means a load of idiots with pre-arranged ideas in their heads have opinionated themselves and come to a 'conclusion' when this couldn't be further from the truth.

While I don't know if this PolishedKnob guy is for real, I've taken the time to watch his videos. Your question about the vase is answered there btw
. It's legit, and to be honest I'm kind of glad it's not being discussed in this 'community' because a lot of you are so arrogant you don't deserve to be in any truth movement. You can't all be experts on something completely new to our comprehension. 'An alien wouldn't move/look/talk blah like that because...' .. you know what buddy? You don't know much about any of it. None of us really do. It's all pure speculation based on videos you've seen on youtube, or personal 'experiences' which none of you have any concrete evidence of. And here's this kid, actually delivering regular footage that's getting clearer and clearer and you all call him hoax and want him to hand deliver signed character references.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Some elements of the clips seem staged: i) AS12: wall on fire (fire
is usually not mentioned in abduction reports) exactly where he has
some water pots (coincidence?), ii) AS4: mother apparently abducted,
Alex comes back to the living room a few seconds later, finds his mother
sleeping on the couch (why did they return her exactly at this time?
coincidence?) iii) AS21: they open the door exactly at the moment he
comes down (coincidence?) etc, etc. For sure, it seems scripted,
simply too many coincidences.

On the other hand, there is no obvious indication of a fake (I don't
find Syth/Ephex's analysis particularly convincing). I don't think it's
CGI: alien hides behind grass, blinking eye, in and out of zoom, all hard
to do with CGI, but perhaps not impossible. It seems not to be a puppet
either: the sudden disappearance from one frame to the other (e.g.
AS20,0:27-0:28) and other extremely fast movements rule out a puppet.

So, if it's not a hoax, we must conclude that things are not staged
by Alex but by the beings. They must be aware by now that they are being
filmed. If they understand what a camera does, they either accept this
(perhaps to distract Alex in order to abduct his mother) or, more likely,
they deliberately want to reveal themselves.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by holodex
Israeli guy, it's people like that make this forum a complete waste of time.

No, it's people like the OP here that try to steal all the 'fame and glory' by putting up faked invasion videos to lure the gullibles. Furthermore, the fact that the OP has constant support by couple of his friends that make sure to bump, or advertise, his threads as dead as they are, only adds insult to injury.

Just because something is in 'the hoax bin' doesn't mean it's been proven as a hoax

True. It's a hoax because of many other reasons. The fact this is in the hoax bin just makes the whole discussion around it pointless.

Your question about the vase is answered there btw

There? There where? I caught the OP filming an alien costume by mistake, and he insisted it's a vase. I've asked him to post a picture of said vase and that picture never showed up.

It's legit

Nope sorry it's not.

and to be honest I'm kind of glad it's not being discussed in this 'community' because a lot of you are so arrogant you don't deserve to be in any truth movement.

Excuse me buddy, but posting videos one after another (how many are there now? 10? 15?) of the same alien coming into your house with something which is obviously a very earthly red laser pointer, doing nothing but poorly acting and repeatedly saying "Oh, f*ck, crap, sh*t, omg, nooooo, wow" while your mom is on the couch drinking beer and watching TV, and expecting everyone not to even doubt your videos and demanding PROOFS once they do (I thought proofs work the other way around) - that kind of attitude is what you seek for in a truth movement? Lol! Take a hike.

You can't all be experts on something completely new to our comprehension.

Nobody in the world is an expert on the field of aliens, yet many are very keen on obvious fakes. Stuff like cheap laser pointers, mom watching TV in the middle of an invasion, filming an alien costume by mistake, all kinds of logic flaws such as how does this kid always have his camera around when this little alien pays a visit, even for the 10th time in a row. All of that and more are more than obvious indicators for these series of lousy videos to be fake.

'An alien wouldn't move/look/talk blah like that because...' .. you know what buddy? You don't know much about any of it.

I didn't say something like that. What I did say is that nobody is going to sit around and watch TV while his son is under an alien abduction attempt. Nobody has so far managed to even take a single clear photo of an alien, while this kid takes 15 videos of "it", comfortably in his own home. There are so many fallacies in this pathetic series of movies that once I see someone defend them I come to the conclusion he must be a friend of that little prankster kid, or he must be very, very dumb and naive.

And here's this kid, actually delivering regular footage that's getting clearer and clearer and you all call him hoax and want him to hand deliver signed character references.

This kid is not delivering anything but pitifully made videos which are obviously easy to point as fakes (as most even on this gullible site has concluded so far). The fact his footages are getting clearer and clearer means jack because if he wanted to, he'd take the alien doll and film it playing chess with him. And no, I didn't ask him for anything but a photo of what he claimed to be a vase, which he failed to provide so far.

Seriously, if you're not a friend of this guy, I feel sorry for your incredible lack of judgment.
If you are his friend, well, keep trying to bump his videos. Maybe he'll get like 2 or 3 other believers in some years.
edit on 29-5-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Interesting -- seems like the same location on both occurances -- maybe a third -- how about putting a couple of extension cords and lights out where this thing keeps popping up... or use a IR camera.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join