It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid Catches Alien on Film Once again

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by aethron

There is a more intellegent thread about this going on, even though the debunkers are still trying to use there tactics and hostility. It hasn't been moved to the hoax bin either. I wonder why they started posting in this one again though.

Attempt at dis info anyone?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Slipdig1

This is what happened.

Knob woke up per usual because he heard sounds about 50 meters from his house. This gray alien had actually picked up a stick and was whacking it against a tree, and then throwing rocks near the house.

Knob went to investigate for the 7th time and was blind sighted by a spinning wheel house kick to knobs liver by the gray and then out of no-where it was followed up by a superman punch and a spinning back fist.

Knob got dropped to the ground but was followed up by repeated hammer fists.

Knob, being strong willed actually put gray into full guard and controlled gray for enough time to gain his senses back. Knob then to the roar of his mums applause put gray into a triangle choke hold but grays neck was too skinny and it didnt work.

Knob then put gray into an armbar, heard the gray let off a high pitched scream and then ran for the house high 5'ing his mum on the way in.

See where I'm going with this?

A 3ft gray alien with arms the size of chopsticks attacked him causing extensive bruising?

As I stated before, anyone who believes this hoax thats been put into the hoax bin makes it a sad sad day for anyone interested in ufology.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is the thread where the people hang on this that want to discuss it intellegently. Although you still have to sift through a few debunkers

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

It looked more like a mark that would be made by a running headbutt, but i mean we should all just believe the story you made up hey! Yeah your made story proves everything right! Go away and stop trying to make people believe in BS.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Cut it out would you!

Disinfo? Meh!!

Here's the deal, Mr sexual innuendo has provided lack luster evidence despite being visited 6-7 times now by his admirer, you would think he'd be better prepared by now, hell I know I would!

So until old mate can provide something a little more tangible, it will remain a hoax.

If and when he does, then this thread will be pulled out of the hoax bin, so instead of going down the boring and predictable path of crying disinfo, how about just let the thread play out it's course and see what knob can come up with next....

Coz hoax or not you KNOW there's more to come!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

No please, you have to believe me, that is what happened!

Why wont anyone believe my above story?

I know this is in the hoax bin and all, but please, don't call it made up or a fake ok?

Its completely true!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Does it offend you? well it offends me when you attack me about wanting to discuss this openly and without peoples opinion and no evidence. So you cut it out, don't attack me either, your all just making wild claims. There is a thread about this that hasn't been thrown in the Hoax bin, because the opinions that are being given, do not prove the evidence that is being shown as wrong. I won't spend anymore time in this thread, helping you guys discredit it with no information. Its not fair that things are getting derailed around here because you all yell the loudest. If you don't think its real, why fight and come back to make sure its dead. Does it affect you somehow if I or another person believes it? NO! you've all had your piece, no let people discuss it not just listen to your views.

All the people I was talking about have strangely congregated here when they couldn't prove the in the other thread fake.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

ATTENTION!

ATS is built on the cornerstone of civility and decorum. Believe it or not, it is possible to discuss just about any issue under the sun without resorting to petty personal attacks and overall loutish behavior -- subtle or otherwise.

In short, stick to the topic at hand and refrain from slinging mud at your fellow members. Any more insults, calls for proof of identity or any type of personal info will results in an immediate suspension of posting privileges. Adherence to this simple request is expected.

Consider this fair warning.

ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I'm not attacking you and I'm not making any claims.

I'm telling you to pull your head in because you aren't helping your cause.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
Attempt at dis info anyone?

I'm a Paid Disinfo Agent. Is that going to be a problem?
Prove this is real and I will get fired.
Let's see what you got.

Thankfully the mods have placed this in the right section.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Are you serious about going out and spending some time with Alex and seeing these beings for yourself? Be sure to bring along some of your own equipment and if you would, get an interview with his mother. The interview is very important because there's little doubt in my mind that the creatures will fail to show up while you're around, and an interview with the mother (without Alex present) would be helpful.

I hope you're serious. I hope this case gets as much attention as possible. That way, if it's real as the OP claims, aliens will finally be proven to exist. If it's false, the OP will be exposed like many here believe he is already (myself included, for reasons already expressed).

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by PaidDisinfoAgent

It's amazing that people who are exercising skepticism at what appears to be a very low quality hoax video are being called disinfo agents. I find it very hard to believe that someone would be on a payroll for some agency and spend their time calling hoax on a video that can be easily dismissed by amateur armchair disinfo agents who don't even get the benefit of a paycheck for all of their effort.
I thought disinfo agents created false intelligent reports to spread to other governments and country's not spend their time posting on threads that are destined for the hoax bin.
If this is what qualifies as a disinfo agent then sign me up I wouldn't mind getting paid for my snarky comments.

edit on 14-3-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELahrairah
reply to post by PaidDisinfoAgent

It's amazing that people who are exercising skepticism at what appears to be a very low quality hoax video are being called disinfo agents. I find it very hard to believe that someone would be on a payroll for some agency and spend their time calling hoax on a video that can be easily dismissed by amateur armchair disinfo agents who don't even get the benefit of a paycheck for all of their effort.
I thought disinfo agents created false intelligent reports to spread to other governments and country's not spend their time posting on threads that are destined for the hoax bin.
If this is what qualifies as a disinfo agent then sign me up I wouldn't mind getting paid for my snarky comments.

edit on 14-3-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

I guess you've not heard of HBGary?

While I'm here......I never did see anyone provide evidence that the following are masks or from a movie.
I've searched for the same and can't find any.
I would genuinely like to see comparible pics if possible?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by subby

Google images

Now, can you show me a comparison with a real alien?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePolishedKnob

Hello hello, new lurker turned member here. I'm obsessed with UFOs and finding real evidence. Your videos are quite entertaining but my question is, why would they only stake out at your property constantly and allow themselves to be seen and recorded? The whole world has been trying to record encounters of the third kind, and somehow, you end up with multiple encounters? I find it hard to believe, especially when every shot is even shakier than the first. Maybe you could try to focus on this alien by setting your camera down. If in fact this is real, then there must be something in that area that is attracting them. Minerals? Water source? Magnetic field? Who knows.

Best of luck, kid.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by AtleeElmont
reply to post by ThePolishedKnob

Hello hello, new lurker turned member here. I'm obsessed with UFOs and finding real evidence. Your videos are quite entertaining but my question is, why would they only stake out at your property constantly and allow themselves to be seen and recorded? The whole world has been trying to record encounters of the third kind, and somehow, you end up with multiple encounters? I find it hard to believe, especially when every shot is even shakier than the first. Maybe you could try to focus on this alien by setting your camera down. If in fact this is real, then there must be something in that area that is attracting them. Minerals? Water source? Magnetic field? Who knows.

Best of luck, kid.

Well the area in which i live in is a ufo hotspot, If i see the being again, I will try and place the camera down and get better footage with much clear images.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I'm going to suggest that people here with Twitter send links to the Fact or Faked cast and see if this is a case they would be willing to investigate. I would love to see what conclusions they come to about the videos and locale.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join