It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid Catches Alien on Film Once again

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ch1n1t0

I'm not sure I see the inconsistency you're talking about.

One of them, the skeptic is posting from an account referring to the female anatomy, and the other one is the OP who is posting from his account polishedknob.

So...there you go. If there is something else you're referring to, let me know because I may have missed it.
edit on 13-3-2011 by Qcuailon because: to add

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I have no idea what has happened here.

I have genuinely seen an alien being, and wanted answers.

I have answered most questions posted on the thread happily.(When awake)
I have been insulted, but never insult anyone back.
I have told two complete strangers that they are welcome to come and take photographs.
Ironically the time i couldn't answer questions because i was asleep was the time post people came out and started posting on the thread.
How can this be put in the 'Hoax bin'......

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePolishedKnob
I have no idea what has happened here.

I have genuinely seen an alien being, and wanted answers.

No you have not.

If you had, you would not be posting anonymously on this site. You would out hammering down the doors of the media no mater the hassle. You are either lazy, a terrible liar or mediocre story teller. Take your pick.
edit on 13-3-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Qcuailon

OK, I will make this VERY easy for you as I see you don't like wasting time on realising stuff on your own.

Originally posted by hornum
reply to post by ThePolishedKnob

This thread should be shut down. It is an outright hoax. This child has two (2) Youtube accounts, "ThePolishedKnob" and "Pussytastesgood1". Thepolishedknob is the identity he uses to try and sell his snake oil or in this case b grade films and Pussytastesgood1 is used for Misc.

Originally posted by annella
The following is from another forum discussing the videos posted here, and there. I also think it is the only forum where Alex himself has not shown up to ' promote' hi other vids or make sure everyone sees the enhanced one.

My friend show me this when it first came out. It look setup to me by the way he was filming it. Later on my friend found a different youtube account same kid same name just spelled different. But this account had a bunch of "real ghost" videos, and they were posted same time as his "real alien" ones. When my friend left a comment why he has two accounts he was block and banned and since the kid remove his account with the "ghost" stuff. I left a comment about it, he deleted it and banned me as well.

So. Alex????

Originally posted by ThePolishedKnob
reply to post by annella

I think you are making this up, I have only ever had 1 2nd account and this channel is called 'Pussytastegood1"

After this if you still think he's not a hoaxer I just can't help you... You're either too gullible or you're affiliated to the hoaxer in one way or another, defending him. And I don't mean to be personal, but start doing some thinking on your own, rather than waiting for someone to flush the info in your head.

edit to add - don't even think I mean to bash you, it's more of an advice, the last few lines I wrote...
edit on 13-3-2011 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Polished, i'm generally not a UFO watcher, I'm more the poltical type who likes to meditate, but I'm very metaphysical. I personally do not want an encounter because I believe they are not benign. All the reports of abductions and so on, I just am not open to encounters. But I do think you captured one of the little guys on one of your films. It flashes by so fast I thought maybe I didnt see what I saw. You mentioned that it hit you from behnd. So maybe there was more than one, as you captured it from the front. Or it hit you and jumped around to the front. Anyway, take care, and don't let people abuse you.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
first time poster here
i followed your threads on here and watched all the alien related videos on your youtube channel thepolishedknob, and i gotta say i think you caught SOMETHING but its kinda hard for people on here to understand why you would chase after a creature that might harm you in ways not known to mankind..having wrote that i dont think that this is an elaborate hoax (do you even have neighbours nerby? all i've seen where you've shown the location at daylight is that you're in the boondocks).It would be a complete waste of time to elaborate such a bad made hoax (IF it were a hoax, wich isnt proven till now)..i hope the 2 people that you invited to come and film will actually show up with some better equipment

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ch1n1t0

Again, I have made no decisions whether he is a hoaxer or not. Never happened. I was looking for proof and all I have seen are insults.

You can accuse me all you like, however, it really doesn't bother me a bit. Its not my video and I don't have anything vested in this unlike some people who have taken this situation to the utter extremes with poor attitudes, name calling, and every other form of abhorrent behavior that they could muster.

And let me ask...

What have I done to YOU?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Well at least you are now aware not to release any videos on ATS, even if they are 100% genuine. In fact, as I have seen on other threads, the more genuine they are, the harder the opposition works to name-call and discredit people. Its the nature of the game.

I have no idea on your video's authenticity, but, considering how people have treated you despite your good nature and replies, I think its safe to say that you're dealing with a collective mentality of an ant colony here. On a good day, you could equate it with a zoo.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
You can see someone walking up to adjust the dummy alien when he panned out. Check the video out at 1:10.

-B

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by baked

what? you mean that "white stripe" that flashes the screen? i think he just swung the camera and some part of the veranda came in the way ?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by swsgy
reply to post by baked

what? you mean that "white stripe" that flashes the screen? i think he just swung the camera and some part of the veranda came in the way ?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I couldn't enhance it any better than this.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c93bc1c14624.png[/atsimg]

-B

btw.. That capture is from 1:12
edit on 13-3-2011 by baked because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I still see no evidence that this is a hoax.
The claim that Alex had a Youtube account about 'real ghosts' or whatever is totally without evidence.

As mentioned, he has invited 2 ATS members to his home to investigate, he informed local media who ran a story, he alerted local experts who state it's not a hoax. His mother actively responded to the threat on film.
Besides all that, I've studied the films a lot now and I still feel they're genuine.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
What a #ing waste of time. So for some reason these aliens are here on earth, evading intervention, just to sneak around some blokes property? I get it.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qcuailon

Well at least you are now aware not to release any videos on ATS, even if they are 100% genuine. In fact, as I have seen on other threads, the more genuine they are, the harder the opposition works to name-call and discredit people. Its the nature of the game.

I have no idea on your video's authenticity, but, considering how people have treated you despite your good nature and replies, I think its safe to say that you're dealing with a collective mentality of an ant colony here. On a good day, you could equate it with a zoo.

You're right. There are many, many better things to do with actual, genuine pieces of evidence rather than coming here and to youtube first. There are official channels to go through when dealing with something like the revelation of visiting intelligent extraterrestrial life, and an internet forum isn't part of that.

This is a place for news, and a random piece of video isn't news. That random piece of footage that leads to an investigation which then leads to actual professional evidence, however, is. The OP didn't follow any advice, follow through with any requests (other than allowing other random, amateur internet posters to his house. We'll see how that turns out, I'm not optimistic.), and in fact resisted further investigation by not wanting to be hassled with attempting more media attention. This is what's called a "giant red flag".

Moving forward with that, the OP then claimed the creatures attacked him, and showed a large mark that does look much like an injury, but failed again to contact local authorities and create a report of the attack (citing that he didn't want to explain that he was attacked by aliens, though he's very willing to do so over the entire internet).

What else do we need to do to expose this? The poster put forth his own personal information through the videos, and claimed everything genuine. While I don't agree with the general demeanor that much of the posts have shown here, it's exceedingly obvious that the OP is an evasive, hyper-imaginative hoaxer. It's up to him to provide evidence otherwise, and he won't prove anything here.

He needs professional assistance with these videos, and he refuses to get it. If these videos are indeed genuine, they will provide absolutely nothing toward bringing any reality of visiting intelligent extraterrestrials forward, since he refuses to acknowledge the reality of the videos himself by pushing it in a professional manner, instead opting to break out a piece of 15-minute youtube fame.

To each his own, but it's extremely selfish if indeed the videos are real.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by EsSeeEye

A place for news? there are tons of news groups and political blogs for that. I thought this was thee premium conspiracy site?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

A place for news? there are tons of news groups and political blogs for that. I thought this was thee premium conspiracy site?

This is most certainly a place for news. I have heard stories break here long before it hits the main stream. I love the science and weather news. Just sayin.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Clucker, my point is that anyone can go anywhere for news. Alternative news are great too. But why shun something different in the name of calling this a place for news? But what can I say if you didnt understand what I was saying? Just sayin

edit on 13-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Because someone doesn't seek fame and fortune through the media it automatically waves "a giant red flag?" For some reason, I thought it somehow lent more credibility to someone when they weren't seeking to exploit a situation through the media. In fact, I have seen many called "charlatans" on this site for that very purpose with all sorts of additives like, "He just wants to be famous, he just wants to sell a product, he just wants...blah blah blah. So, yesterday its a hoax if you seek media attention and today its validation? What's it going to be tomorrow?

And let me ask you, if this were to happen to you, would you jump on a media bandwagon knowing that you will be ultimately "pegged" for this nationwide? How do you think that will affect your employment opportunities, or the way that the world views you? If this sort of thing just happened to him on ATS where his entire existence was put under a microscope and then viciously ripped apart, what do you think will happen when he goes public?

Why don't you contact Travis Walton and ask him what happened to his life as a result of "the media attention" he got after his incident. I think you might find that it ultimately ruined his life, he lost friends, and it affected his ability to have relationships. Everyone either called him a hoaxer or wanted his autograph...he just wanted to tell the truth. Now personally, I don't really think that you thought this through before you left this comment. I think you were seeking yet another way to tear this kid down. I'll tell you the truth, I have no IDEA whether this video is real or not, but, judging by the behavior that I have seen here, I am far more inclined to believe anything that this kid has to say over the people who have proven that they are nothing more than barbarians behind a keyboard. To me, disrespecting someone to this degree is not only rude, but quite cowardly...hoaxer or not.

Lets get to the logistics here...I didn't see anyone prove this a hoax. I genuinely came here to see if this had any merit behind it, but, the more that I checked the posts, the less I saw of any scientific methodology used to debunk the video. In fact...there was no scientific method used at all. It was a shark tank with the OP as bait from the very beginning. (Granted, by posting, he did that part to himself) All there was offered was page after page of idiocy and not a single person offered valid explanations as to why the video was a hoax. Usually, the SMART people take these videos, put them through filters, and then run a thorough analysis in order to come to their conclusions semi-rationally. Show me one post on this thread where this happens.

I saw NO evidence to the negative at all...
But I did see a bunch of rude, snide, crybaby complainers that went to the mods repetitively like preschoolers until the mods finally gave in and did what was asked of them. I can only think that they chose to do this so that they would no longer have to deal with the lunacy of some of these immature posters contacting them every two seconds to get what they wanted because of some vendetta that they have against this teenager. Just remember that. He's a kid. I don't know about you, but, whether I had a child who was a liar or the most truthful child on earth, I certainly wouldn't want to subject them to this. As far as I can see, everyone on this site is a self-made expert in EVERYTHING. They think that just because they have a cynical attitude and have been on ATS for longer than a year that they are suddenly educated in the ways of the world and have achieved a PHD status in the art of "Knowledge."

Big news...the more you think of yourself in that manner, the less you know.

Enjoy your victory against this child. The world is now safe and alien-free for those too fearful to entertain a larger world-view. If the kid truly hoaxed this, we'll never really know because no one did any investigative work. If he didn't hoax it, then once again, the truth has eluded ATS because people remained to close minded to find out for sure.

Out...
edit on 13-3-2011 by Qcuailon because: to add

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Man, I certainly don't want to turn this into a witch hunt, but does anyone else find this odd? Right after this was moved to HOAX, this user surfaces. Manages to plug the youtube channel, claim he's been following the threads and channel and defends the claims.

first time poster here
i followed your threads on here and watched all the alien related videos on your youtube channel thepolishedknob, and i gotta say i think you caught SOMETHING but its kinda hard for people on here to understand why you would chase after a creature that might harm you in ways not known to mankind..having wrote that i dont think that this is an elaborate hoax (do you even have neighbours nerby? all i've seen where you've shown the location at daylight is that you're in the boondocks).It would be a complete waste of time to elaborate such a bad made hoax (IF it were a hoax, wich isnt proven till now)..i hope the 2 people that you invited to come and film will actually show up with some better equipment

Not only that he then makes a huge assumption to defend the OP again. Just a little odd.

reply to post by baked

When I see someone join just like "that", contribute nothing else to this site at all, except these posts smells fishy to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join