It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultraterrestrials and our development

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
....should they exist, etc. This is an idea based on the part of myself that believes. It comes and goes, so skeptics out there : I'm fine with you thinking I'm a nut, that's totally cool. Just remember I slip in and out of these perceptions and in a few hours could be alongside you picking apart some 'eager believer' who's talking what we think is nonsense. I just like to run with these things from time to time and test out different ways of looking at this, and more importantly, what happens when you actually act on it for a while, and what it does to perception and awareness. Ok :

Whether they're doing it deliberately or not, they're actually making some of us smarter and a lot more aware. Basing this on the view of Vallee's Interdimensional Hypothesis more than anything else, so I'm thinking of Extradimensionals/Ultraterrestrials more than Extraterrestrials.

These beings (remember I'm acting 'as if' for the duration of this post.) are either able to move forwards and backwards in time, or their intelligence is that developed that they can manipulate us and see what happens several moves ahead. So they can set something in motion that leads to several other things happening, then bring about the result they desire, which either works out well for us, or works out, as far as we can usually see, bad for us. Something annoying, energy draining, demoralising, frustrating, etc, etc.

They can also do things that some people unaware would make them believe that people are being controlled to do things against them, and maybe they do actually do that, but I think when it comes down to it they're positioning us in a set time and place which results in what we're doing being interrupted by others when we least want that to happen. So it's not that they control others to disturb us, more that they make us start something at a set time knowing that someone else will arrive just when we least want them to. Basically that their intelligence can work out exactly when people will be in a certain place well ahead of time, or that they actually can move forwards and backwards in time.

This is a tricky one and extremely hard to get across in a post, but what I'm saying is that we can be manipulated almost to perfection, but only if we're in a certain mindset, and that mindset is what this is about. If that supposed person or persons arrives, puts us off something we really wanted to get done, or were trying really hard at, it's how we respond. Do we get wound up and feel like crap, or do we let it drop in an instant and see what the person(s) that's just arrived wants and how we can help them?

It's how we react.

They can also be anywhere without our being able to percieve them. As in for instance, next to me as I'm typing this right now. Do they approve of this post or not? I don't care about that, and that's also part of what this is about.

If it's a control system for bad ends then the moves they plan don't always work out, if it's for good ends it doesn't always work out either, and that's down to something in us that they can't fully control, and that part of us is what can free us if we're being controlled negatively. They can wrap us in bad states of mind, bad habits, make us stubborn, rigid, set in our ways, drain our creative energies and so many other things that I won't even try to list them.

But I think something in us can make any move they plan fall apart, and this might be key to some of us either breaking free of their control, or, us becoming more intelligent and aware, just like they wanted us to become. (which means their moves are designed to fall apart if we're doing things right.)

So without judging them or why they're doing this, if you're researching or a believer in UT's and don't feel like you're getting any further in understanding what's going on, some tips :

No matter what you've been through, you can't dwell on the past. You also need to be as focused as you can be on what you're doing, and you need to have the mindset that you're doing what's best for your own development and everyone else's. Don't fear the unknown. Don't hate it either. Watch your moods and feelings. Find something creative and stick to it. If you can't stick to it, find something else, just do something creative and use the creative side of your brain, it has to be used. Don't fill yourself with crap food and drink, start looking at what you're eating and research vitamins, nutrients, what you need to have a decent immune system, and so on. If you smoke, try and quit or cut right down. Exercise regularly. If you do that it helps you learn that your endurance is a lot stronger than you realised, which helps you become fitter, mentally healthier, and more confident.

If you can do or already do as many of those things as possible, then your mindset changes, and when you're stuck in some repeating pattern that's been annoying you for ages, all of a sudden you can break free of it. You become more spontaneous and free yourself up to do things differently. And in those moments you can change who you are, and maybe at the same time percieve things differently. You get a different look at yourself, and realise that you're not exactly who you thought you were. And if you're lucky, you get an insight into the control system. (if it exists. remember I refuse to be set in a belief system, I'm acting 'as if'.)

And this opens up the idea that yeah, if they're out there, or in here(!), etc, then whether or not they like it, we can adjust ourselves and break free of controlling patterns because we're not so set in our ways any more. And even if we do that something else will happen that gives us the next chance to break out of another pattern, and so on and so on. If this continues, I think we can reach a type of escape velocity where we truly beging to break free at a kind of exponential rate, or the whole charade just falls away and the control falls away with it.

And if things work out for us, I think this is the point that we might be heading towards. Whether they want that to happen or not, we can break free of being controlled and truly be what we want to be. It takes time though, and effort. Tons of effort, consistent effort. And a true determination.

I'm not saying I have all those qualities myself. This is just something I think might be the case. And neither am I saying any of this post is right, just thought I'd put this out there for anyone that might feel, think, or percieve things similarly.
edit on 12-3-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
i want to know how you know these being exist? and do they need to exist?
ppl are growing and learning all the time, it's part of nature, its part of life. i believe good and bad things happen because of the actions of ppl, not their actions PLUS some supernatural.

ex
i use to think the world revolved around me, but then i got older. as a species we are also growing, fine tuning our morals with reason, and i think we deserve all the credit.
edit on 12-3-2011 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113
i want to know how you know these being exist? and do they need to exist?
ppl are growing and learning all the time, it's part of nature, its part of life. i believe good and bad things happen because of the actions of ppl, not their actions PLUS some supernatural.

ex
i use to think the world revolved around me, but then i got older. as a species we are also growing, fine tuning our morals with reason, and i think we deserve all the credit.
edit on 12-3-2011 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

I don't know they exist! Am just running with a theory throughout the opening post, I said that from the off. And I don't think we deserve all the credit for growing and fine tuning all our morals, I think we're being helped/taught by something else. We deserve some of the credit, but not all of it.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Hitoshura

You realize your suggesting a Biblical concept? The Holy Spirit or Holy Ghost? Simply replace the words with Entity, Alien, Ultraterrestrials or whatever, still the same concept.

I'm not attempting to take this a religious direction, but the concept is identical is it not?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

You realize your suggesting a Biblical concept? The Holy Spirit or Holy Ghost? Simply replace the words with Entity, Alien, Ultraterrestrials or whatever, still the same concept.

I'm not attempting to take this a religious direction, but the concept is identical is it not?

The Holy Spirit/Holy Ghost can be many other things. Tao, Essence, Atman, etc, etc. I think there's something there though I guess, yeah. But I can't see it as a God/Goddess that lords things over us from outside ourselves. The only way I can see is that there's something that's everywhere and in everyone.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

What you suggest is controlling us however. Maybe not by force and even if we are unaware, it would still be a form of control and manipulation. Since it would be controlling us by a means beyond our perception, it would also be without our permission or knowledge.

Interesting idea. I've always found very interesting how closely the UFO / Alien theories mimic religion. In fact mimic it to the point it could be logically said to be a religion.

There are many ways that these topics resemble religions, but I'm sort of running off on a tangent and away from your topic here. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
That was an enjoyable read from a lucid mind. But it's funny that Blaine made the observation that I was feeling as I read it. Sounds like dark spiritual forces/entities reaching the latter stages of some big showdown. I buy it.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
That was an enjoyable read from a lucid mind. But it's funny that Blaine made the observation that I was feeling as I read it. Sounds like dark spiritual forces/entities reaching the latter stages of some big showdown. I buy it.

Agreed with Blaine too, it seems to mimic religion in certain ways, even though many wouldn't like to admit it. Personally I'd say it's more of a philosophy or way, but maybe that's purely because I'm more into Buddhist and Taoist ways of seeing things. Cheers for the lucid comment too, but a lot of the time I'm anything but! That's kind of related to what I said though, it takes a huge amount of effort and determination for the type of mindset I'm talking about to lead to anything worthwhile, and even then it can just be for a moment here and there. Over time though it might be something that could really develop, and maybe there's a few people reading this that are further down the line and know more about that.

I can totally understand a lot of people just thinking it's nonsense though, and when it comes to negative beings, that's another thing I wanted to make clear : I try to stay neutral towards any supposed beings as much as I can, because I have no idea if they're helping or not, or even if they exist. That seems to help a lot, and might be one of the most important things that works if looking at things like this.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Just read some of the first post back, and have got to admit that even if it's right it just sounds insane. People like Vallee have so much of my respect for going out there day in day out and actually speaking publically about this type of phenomena. Knowing that so many people won't even begin to grasp what he's talking about for whatever reason, and that so many will think he's a fruitcake and be ignorant of the possibilities, but just going with it regardless. Amazing guy.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Perhaps we are the ultraterrestrials, and the terrestrials are trying to drag us down to reality.

join