It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update update update UFO oswego

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Google Brandon Tudor UFO, this is blowing up like crazy, too many sources to copy and paste!!! U won't believe this! People are seeing this all over America!!

Over 40 sources I've found in 30 seconds, replies are countless!!!!

Okay just to clear this up, I am the one that took these photos, this is an update to this post

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And

Read the replies, lots of people also witnessed this object. Most agree it was controlled flight.

Sorry I should have been more specific with this post, I'm sitting in a coffee shop with my gf and mom and want to throw a quick update. Read my original thread, I'm just impressed with how much publicity this got and how many others have witnessed it and agree with the strangeness of its actions/appearance.

edit on 12-3-2011 by sparda4355 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
looks like a meteorite with a tail.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CyberFawkes1105

But the flame went out and tge object changed orientations, it pulled up! Other people have seen it too

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
why didn't they take pictures of the jets, or the tail disappearing, or changing direction? seems much more likely it's a picture of a meteorite with a good story. as always i'm open to other opinions, just remaining skeptical until further evidence comes to light.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The only pic I can find is tiny- and can't find the other three he took (the articles are saying he took 4 before it disappeared)?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CyberFawkes1105

That's me, m the one that took the pic and saw it all... Read my original post.

I was driving away when the jets came thru, couldn't snap a pic but saw them turn around and fly by twice. read the replies, other people witnessed stuff too.

link   
First I had to ask "What the hell is an Oswego?"

Then I followed the links, googled your info and found a pic of a meteor.

Sorry, but I'm not seeing anything and believe me when I say that I truly want to see something.

Maybe, Maybe not.

link   
reply to post by sparda4355

Since you started this thread, You could at least provide us with a link or two.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

He= me, I took the pics... Look on my original post... Ufo of sorts in Oswego

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I swear this looks like a sidewinder missile without the plane.
here is the original thread.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Haha! I thought this thread was to do with the ATS user Oswego, for a minute.

Not sure what to make of the story, to be honest. It looks like a meteor, but if it pulled up, as you say, then

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The object pulling up slightly could be attributed to passing through more air resistance as it got into the thicker atmosphere at lower altitudes. As for the jets, it may be coincidental. are there any air force installations nearby?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

For the record, I'm not sayinthis was an alien spaceship, I'm not even saying it was not a meteor, all I'm saying is, I don't know what it is and did anybody else see it??? Lots of people saw it and this story is all over America now! Just thought that was pretty exciting and that others might be interested in reading all the feedback.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

The object just doesn't seem to be turning but also of climbing before turning... It's true it does look like a meteor but it could be an earthly vehicle with major problems for all we know. The military kind, and that would be why the jets followed.

Before taking the pictures, did you hear the jets firing rounds or something?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I can not agree with the meteor. I can agree on a controlled object, as I said in your first thread.
Now what is up, I dont even know.?

Wish I could have seen it with my own eyes to try and make it out..

Thanx for the update, bro !

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

All I have to say is ATS, youre welcome! Lol if you good UFO Illinois, ats shows up with my post!
Lol

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

One person's feedback

"That may explain all the police and military cars and trucks on Suydam Rd east of Rollo, Illinois. The road was blocked and closed to traffic but from a distance I could see a lot of personal in the field and woods walking around as if they were looking for something. I just assumed that they we looking for a criminal. But now I guess otherwise. Could Rollo be the new Roswell?"

Interesting enough, if it was a little farther away that my first guess, this actually the exact same direction it would have landed! Source beacon news feedback

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
No offense, and I think your original thread was pretty interesting, but I don't understand why you are starting so many threads on this same subject. It would be much easier to keep it all in one.
edit on 3/16/2011 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

Well there are a couple reasons and quite frankly... I'm excited and grinning from ear to ear everytime I get feed back and want to get a lot of responded, ats doesn't let u edit/update threads after allotted time (to my knowledge) and if I just reply to my own thread new readers have a lot to go thru before they see the new info.

And most recently because I think the possibility they are related to the particle accelerator brings an entirely new discussion as well as persons of interest... Those who don't believe in ufo's might not find aforementioned thread... But might believe in time travel??? Or be curious about the particle accelerator shutting down.

top topics

join