It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REAL Leaked information: The New World Order in Progress

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Real leaked information from secret society...The creating of the new world order is in progress. a secret mastermind has in his possession the apparatus to totally engineer society into a new world order. this ability encompasses the ability to unleash telepathic mind influence across the globe. the implications resulting are extroidanary in scope, forshadowing total mind and body saturation into the psychosis of the new age of the planet. with this ability this person could brainwash the public over years and years and could reconfigure the very cornerstones of human thought and existence. this is monumental in consequence for the human race and all that comes from the bodies and consciousness. I wonder what the world could become with the entire populace being saturated with intense stimulus and all thought and five senses being bombarded with torrential experience for decades and decades. Any thoughts on what this could theoretically mean for the human race?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton
No link + crazy ranting = FAIL THREAD

As much as I usually hate one liner responses, I'm pretty sure you managed to sum up every single thought that crossed my mind about this.

Also I just wanted to add:

What is this? I dont even...
edit on 12-3-2011 by Awolscout because: don't you just love it when you quote something goofy-like

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by robotamadeus
Real leaked information from secret society...The creating of the new world order is in progress. a secret mastermind has in his possession the apparatus to totally engineer society into a new world order. this ability encompasses the ability to unleash telepathic mind influence across the globe. the implications resulting are extroidanary in scope, forshadowing total mind and body saturation into the psychosis of the new age of the planet. with this ability this person could brainwash the public over years and years and could reconfigure the very cornerstones of human thought and existence. this is monumental in consequence for the human race and all that comes from the bodies and consciousness. I wonder what the world could become with the entire populace being saturated with intense stimulus and all thought and five senses being bombarded with torrential experience for decades and decades. Any thoughts on what this could theoretically mean for the human race?

No Link = Only Stink

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
No. Not a failed thread. Take away the idea of some mysterious "person" with a special psychic weapon in his
hands and you find a rather startling picture of the way the masses are being manipulated by psycho-social control mechinisms right now which can clearly be extrapolated into the future the op suggests.

Not a failed thread at all.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I didn't see your source how did you come by this information?

As to being controlled by something other than ourselves, I agree that this may be happening. It's something I can feel, like being sick when I watch MSM or to much TV. I shut it off now. I don't watch the propaganda anymore I have other sources to get news and information from around the globe. I find it disgusting to see young people and teens make complete fools of themselves on various reality TV shows and be idolized by millions. Lamest thing ever IMO. In short if I feel the least amount of discomfort watching or listening to something and it doesn't feel right, shut it off. You are in control..take back your power and listen to your inner voice and your soul.. it knows whats true and whats right. Cheers

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by robotamadeus

well a thread like yours would stand to reason
seeing your last thread created was entitled

"A book about world domination"

and no source for this thread leads one to
wonder if this is just research for your book???

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Really does sound "extroidanary." Keep up the investigation and make sure you have a dictionary next to you or at least use some kind of spell check. I find it funny how so many people sabotage their posts of doom with laughable misspellings and/or misuse of language. (Forgive me if you are not a native speaker of English.)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Seeing that Oprah Winfrey has been tied to the Bilderberg Group, and she has recently launched her new network called OWN (NWO in reverse) I knew all along that she was EVIL!

At least there is a little info to back up my claim.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rich41357

Really does sound "extroidanary." Keep up the investigation and make sure you have a dictionary next to you or at least use some kind of spell check. I find it funny how so many people sabotage their posts of doom with laughable misspellings and/or misuse of language. (Forgive me if you are not a native speaker of English.)

Agreed! I am willing to give you the benefit of doubt if you can at least back it up a little.

No insult intended.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I think, boondocks, that the op. might have tried couching his conceptual speculations as just that rather than covering them under this blanket of fiction.

What say OP!!! Let's drop the role playing here an let's discuss your speculations openly. You might find a greater response that way. What say you?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire

I think, boondocks, that the op. might have tried couching his conceptual speculations as just that rather than covering them under this blanket of fiction.

What say OP!!! Let's drop the role playing here an let's discuss your speculations openly. You might find a greater response that way. What say you?

In fact, I can guarantee that you will find a greater response if approached this way.

Were listening...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Hey boondocks , I think you are right. He did bring this book idea up several times before and a few people offered suggestions. Nice catch.

Hey OP. Try dropping the book concept for a while and come out of the writers studio and let's discuss your ideas more fully.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire

Hey boondocks , I think you are right. He did bring this book idea up several times before and a few people offered suggestions. Nice catch.

Hey OP. Try dropping the book concept for a while and come out of the writers studio and let's discuss your ideas more fully.

I think OP has LEFT THE HOUSE.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Was this mind control device the Television??

I'm sure the OP probably left to go take his med's... we'll probably get an edit and apology shortly.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
OP: Saturday afternoon in Mom and Dad's basement. All tugged out and going to ATS. Then Taco Bell.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

So it appears. I hope he/she does not flee but takes the time to consider other approaches and brings them back in more substantial form.

Maybe though he is to wedded to his ideas and feels that by presenting them in a fictional manner he has left a back door for escape should he have to defend them.

In any event I still find the overall sense of his speculation to be well within the bounds of a reasonable discussion.

Seeya

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by robotamadeus

One person wasting decades to control all telepathically?
Very Doubtful.

Your idea sounds more like what Television is.

Edit your post and replace 'secret mastermind' with 'television' (or 'Bieber').

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Where is this "leaked information" you referred to?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

This device is called television.

new topics

top topics

join