It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Japanese Disaster is Gods Vengeance for the Whales!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AOA2012

May the lords light, love, and peace be with all people of the earth.

Ironic statment, given the thread this is posted in.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by L.J.C

Well, you just showed your caliber. You are an idiot.

Edit: Sorry Mods, had to say it.
edit on 12-3-2011 by mydarkpassenger because: Add

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
All creatures are intelligent.

Did not God create man to have dominion over all creatures and do with
what he see fit? ---according to Genesis.

What about the cows, pigs, chickens etc. that are killed by the billions at a very
early stage of life to satisfy human needs/tastes..

Will God seek revenge for these creatures too? And on all nations of the world?

What about the poor lambs and suckling pigs that are slaughtered under
one year of age?

Are these just dumb animals whose cruel exits don't merit Gods Wrath?

Inhuman beings are the cruelest of all animals!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
That is a terrible statement to make considering what has just happened.. Shame on you.. And anyone that agrees with what you say..

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by L.J.C

The Japanese Disaster is Gods Vengeance for the Whales!

Nooooo you got it all wrong,it wasn't god,it was Kirk trying to save the whales.And it wasn't an earthquake it was a photon torpedo.

WHEN PEOPLE ARE GOING TO GET SERIOUS AROUND HERE

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Wierd now that Ive finished reading this post i have an incredible urge to go harpoon me some whales

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
OP, do you attend Westboro Baptist Church?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Reminds me of a relative (sorry to say) who decided that AIDS was God's vengance against homosexuals and drug addicts. And then another relative chimed in, "Oh, yes! I believe that, too! It's a curse from God!" and I'm thinking, why am I even here? Well, it was my grandmother's 100th birthday party, so that was why. I've never seen those people again. Thank God.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Reminds me of a relative (sorry to say) who decided that AIDS was God's vengance against homosexuals and drug addicts. And then another relative chimed in, "Oh, yes! I believe that, too! It's a curse from God!" and I'm thinking, why am I even here? Well, it was my grandmother's 100th birthday party, so that was why. I've never seen those people again. Thank God.

schuyler in regards to your Grandmother's 100th Birthday, ( Happy Birthday )

Did the family wheel Grandma out on the lawn, in her wheelchair, where the Activities for her 100th birthday were taking place. Maybe Grandma couldn't speak very well, but she would write notes when she needed to communicate.

Then after a short time out on the lawn, Grandma started leaning off to the Right, so some family members grabbed her, straightened her up, and Stuffed pillows on her Right side. schuyler, I bet they were the same ones that believed AIDS was g-ds work, Right?

Then a short time later, she started leaning off to her Left, so again the same family members grabbed her and stuffed pillows on her Left side. Damn idiots,,,,

Soon she started leaning forward, so the family members that believe in G-ds Will again grabbed Her, and then tied a pillowcase around her waist to hold her Up.

Our Friend schuyler who arrived late came up to Grandma and said ..... 'Hi, Grandma, you're looking good! How are they treating you?'

Grandma took out her little notepad and slowly wrote a note to schuyler......

'Ba%tards won't let me FART'.

Back on Topic,,,, Many, Many Nations hunt Whales and Seals and Tuna and catch Crabs for our pleasure,
For centuries, Nations used Whale Oil for lights and other things.
All creatures have some sort of purpose and when the aliens figure out what you're good for, you'll have a purpose to one day!

edit on 12-3-2011 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Hmm.. Thought the dark ages were over a few centuries ago...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Me too Expat.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by L.J.C

what a load of rubbish!!! so explain to me why god is punishing NZ with their recent earth quake?
Explain to me the recent floods in australia?

actually dont bother! your god sounds like a complete tool!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
To the op im confused was it god or the Earth Lord Mother Nature? and you peeps can't see this for what it really is..

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Too bad god said we own all animals.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
.....its a rant dealio,...........we should feel free to say anything........whether it makes sense or not...

Soo, this could actually be plausible .......in some poetic, karmic way.

Oh lets count the number of creatures of the sea Japan had decided to capture, slice open, cut thinly, sear, boil, flame, eat raw, eat alive, even those poisonous fish, cut those in strips too and feed to businessmen for a buzz. dolphins - get them as well and loook, the majestic whales..........kill them bleed them cut them into little pieces, go go go.......
and thats not all...

Don't they even serve seafood nicely arranged on a naked chick? Ya they roll out some naked woman on a table and you eat sushi or shrimp right off the tramp. Man, what disrespect. Can you imagine say being a sea urchin, looking at this scenario from above?

They invade my home, capture me, destroy my life and family, and now I sit assorted next to some bearded clam , on a table about to be eaten.
Or become leftovers, in a doggy bag.....( btw, how would this doggy bag thing work, can you take the girl home too?? ---- interesting, Hey honey send the kids to bed, Bill and I never finished our lunch again....say hello to Suzu......)

.....anyway I digress....

Little do they know a secret so deep,
kept by witches in their sleep
that water is the holiest of all. And water is the mother of sea life. And when mama gets pissed off, her backhand can feel like tsunami hit yoasse.

It doesn't have to be 'God' pulling the strings , just some simple ying and yang action on a level we are generally too clueless to comprehend. The backhand of Mama Sea.

Lets see, what other region is famous for crawfish jambalaya , shrimping, seafood harvesting like it was going out of style? Not New Orleans and vicinity no sirree. No way..............Wham!!

Now some philosopher of the mathematics persuasion may look at this whole thing and say baloney!

Trained in pattern observation they may isolate the shrimp as being the common denominator of this equation and promote a theory that if one messes with any classification of organism deemed to be a shrimp, you're toast.
Furthermore they may challenge one to investigate facts and statistical data that indicate those nations that have the least consumption levels or harvesting numbers of the shrimp species, they inversely enjoy a quality of life and spiritual gratification like no other.
It seems to be no wonder then that the word
"Shrimp" adds up to the number 70 using the alphabet .
The sea represents 70% of the Earth's surface and I would cite more number 70 links but the list is too long and it would take me to Oct 11th to enumerate properly.

So if peace of mind is of any importance to me,
I will eat no more shrimp and hopefully enjoy a life with honour and existence worthy of the most glorious of ascensions,that only great golden gods are used to.
Type thing.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by L.J.C

Somehow i doubt that the actions of a few greedy business men, and their company is why over 18000 people were killed in that situation.

Humans have been slaughtering cows by the millons for hundreds of years... Should we be expecting some natural disaster to occur because the kings of the farm pastures have been oppressed for too long?

Or perhaps you've been communing with whales, and they told you this information?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join