It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan Crystal Skulls are important.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
So you heard that Hitler collected a mayan skull?
That is supposed to mean that crystal skulls are real?
Hitler having a Mayan skull means that he was into the occult and that 2012 is going to bring cataclysm?

What exactly are you talking about, and what does Adolf Hitler have to do with any of it?
For that matter, why is Adolf Hitler the authority on occult anything? The man visited with some occult people. His loyal Heinrich was more of the occult freak. How does any of their beliefs add to the credibility of crystal skulls being real and genuine, and associated with the year 2012? I do believe you're rambling a bit.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Your logic is faulty on so many levels. I do not have an opinion on whether they are real or not. They might be real and they might not be real.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
The source for this (which you may have heard second or third hand or so since it's been around for awhile) is actually a 2006 article in Pravda, the Russian tabloid. english.pravda.ru...

Whether you believe the Mayan legend or not, this is simply incorrect.

Pravda is no worse than the U.S. corporate media and they certainly aren't the original source for the legend of the 13 crystal skulls, as mentioned in the beginning of "Mystery of the Crystal Skulls"

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
There are soo many different stories about the skulls, no one really knows for sure.. I have done a lot of reading and find it pretty fascinating! my question would be, how were they made? if they were from ancient times..

Another novel and historically unfounded speculation ties in the legend of the crystal skulls with the completion of the current Maya calendar b'ak'tun-cycle on December 21, 2012, claiming the re-uniting of the thirteen mystical skulls will forestall a catastrophe allegedly predicted or implied by the ending of this calendar. An airing of this claim appeared (among an assortment of others made) in The Mystery of the Crystal Skulls,[52] a 2008 program produced for the Sci Fi Channel in May and shown on Discovery Channel Canada in June.
Interviewees included Richard Hoagland, who attempted to link the skulls and the Maya to life on Mars, and David Hatcher Childress, proponent of lost Atlantean civilizations and anti-gravity claims.

Crystal skulls are also referenced by author Drunvalo Melchizedek in his book Serpent of Light.[53] He writes that he came across indigenous Mayan descendants in possession of crystal skulls at ceremonies at temples in the Yucatán, which he writes contained souls of ancient Mayans who had entered the skulls to await the time when their ancient knowledge would once again be required.

The alleged associations and origins of crystal skull mythology in Native American spiritual lore, as advanced by neoshamanic writers such as Jamie Sams, are similarly discounted.[54] Instead, as Philip Jenkins notes, crystal skull mythology may be traced back to the "baroque legends" initially spread by F.A. Mitchell-Hedges, and then afterwards taken up:

By the 1970s, the crystal skulls [had] entered New Age mythology as potent relics of ancient Atlantis, and they even acquired a canonical number: there were exactly thirteen skulls.
None of this would have anything to do with North American Indian matters, if the skulls had not attracted the attention of some of the most active New Age writers

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 15-3-2011 by Discover because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2011 by Discover because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Project Camelot interviews the current owner of the Mitchell Hedges crystal skull:

He also speaks of when the skull was brought together with a Crystal Orb, that the skull turned white and the orb turned gold; even a vague picture in the video where you can kind of see it.

A must see!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Ah yes, Sorry.

You see. As time moves forward. Things tend to change. I've completely forgotten about this topic. And yes my logic does seem faulty.

I'm not quite sure whether I should have said: "People need to get along or not".

I should have rather said, people should "Follow their intuition for a greater good".

Sorry, this stuff seems confusing. the closer we get to 2012, the more information is released.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
i read a article stating that we could store quantum bits, quibits they are called, inside of diamonds
this isnt the original article i read i read one from sciencenews.com

www.neno-tech-views.com...

well basically we can make computers out of diamonds, they store bits like the normal binary and stuff
but wasnt there stuff saying that the skulls held information? maybe they have have qubits, and hold information, all we have to do is access the qubits, and read what secrets are held inside

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by moyo420

Yes I've heard that the skulls store information. But no word on how or if they have accessed it.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

ever since i learned of these i have always felt drawn to know more about them! They are truely fascinating in every way and i too believe they are the key!

My fiance came across a article somewhere on the net....gonna have to have him look for it so i can poste it....but it is suggested that there are chosen people that are supposed to be the ones to unlock them.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

you don't understand. this is completely true. i just know.

ok clnl sanders offa the internets, im gonna take your word for it.
lets go find them crystal skullls!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

What previous experience, what knowledge?
These are neither sorry.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

what do you know about the crystal skulls that is a fact im am actually curious show me that something about them is true and they werent supposidly made in the late 19th century

anyone can claim something to be a fact without any sources to back them up

hey guys purple people eaters are going to come from venus to destory society im 100% sure about this

edit on 14-4-2011 by caf1550 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Here's some info., on the skulls in relation to 2012. As they are connected but not considered significant to some.

Crystal skulls are primarily linked to the ancient Mayans as so many skulls are found in Mesoamerica. The Maya take us to Quetzalcoatl and the Mayan Calendar prophecy of December 21, 2102 as an end time date for the programmed reality in which we experience at this level of conscious awareness.

December 21, 2012: The Long Count calendar used by the Maya civilization of pre-Columbian Mesoamerica completes its thirteenth b'ak'tun cycle since the calendar's mythical starting point (equivalent to 3114 BCE August 11 in the proleptic Gregorian calendar, according to the "GMT-correlation" JDN= 584283).

... A number of modern synchretisms and "New Age" theories co-opt this period-ending into their own speculations on the meaning of this "ending" of a Maya calendar cycle. The December solstice for 2012 also occurs on this day; to the majority of Mayanist scholars this is seen as no more than a coincidence, and the Maya did not deliberately devise their calendar so that this period would end on a solstice point.

I'm still looking into the significance and if in fact it really means what others have studied in connection.
Good topic indeed.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
i dont think the crystal skulls are the answer personaly, they have been around for sometime not just since 2012 was going around

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
you will find the crystal skulls...

..... within your own holiest of holies....

....your own HEAD!

the ascension process will transform our bones to crystal

these crystal skulls we see people having are symbolic representations of what to expect....

-

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join