It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Graphic Gahdafi Death Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The other night I dreamt a long dream involving the Colonel of Libya, alot of which i dont recall as far as specifics but one thing that stands out was witnessing him being confronted by an angry rebel and it quickly escalating to wrestling then more protestors joined in and took turns stomping on his face over and over until it was left a bloody pulpy mess.
edit on 12-3-2011 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Woah man!
peace an love.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by thisisnotaname

I had a dream about Libyan rebels last night. I don't remember it clearly but there was a lot of fighting, chaos, confusion, and death. I don't recall anything connected to Gahdafi's death though.

Interesting..

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I so often dream about gettin laid by katy perry. gues what...I'm still waiting. Maybe I'm not that prediction dream kinda guy

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

edit on 20-10-2011 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
So did I have a successful dream/prediction?

edit on 21-10-2011 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Eggsellent!

Ribbit

Ps: Your dream was 7 months ago and today's numerology is 7.

edit on 21-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
You nailed it.

Peace to you.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Bravo!!!!!!!!!

Got any more dreams to share.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Last week I had a dream that left an impression on me . I recall being in a big mansion/church with jail cells in the basement. A prisoner with no legs escaped and chased me up the stairs using his muscular arms to move. I got outside, it was night and a huge satellite or ship was touching down in a slow circular way.

It dissapeared behind mountains or structures. Then large images were projected in the night sky. Fast moving images that seemed like an infomercial. Hypnotizing feeling.

Last night I dreamed I was driving around under massive storm clouds that upon a closer look were made up of tiny skulls with the crossbones that you would see on poison labels.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I take a melatonin supplement every once in a while as an aid for sleep and I've noticed that most of the times I do it tends to also give me vivid dreams.

I used to take ambien but would get vivid nightmares that took longer to wake up from than normal.

One of my most vivid dreams ever happened many years ago before i'd ever heard of melatonin or ambien. I was in my teens.

I was visited by strange looking humanoid/robotic beings. One of them had green skin and red hair. They did something to my living room floor to turn it into a window into the universe. They showed me a gigantic breathtaking spiral galaxy.

I don't remember alot of what they said but the one thing I do was as they were leaving I followed them outside and they left me with the words: " beware of the sixth dimension".

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisisnotaname
I take a melatonin supplement every once in a while as an aid for sleep and I've noticed that most of the times I do it tends to also give me vivid dreams.

I used to take ambien but would get vivid nightmares that took longer to wake up from than normal.

One of my most vivid dreams ever happened many years ago before i'd ever heard of melatonin or ambien. I was in my teens.

I was visited by strange looking humanoid/robotic beings. One of them had green skin and red hair. They did something to my living room floor to turn it into a window into the universe. They showed me a gigantic breathtaking spiral galaxy.

I don't remember alot of what they said but the one thing I do was as they were leaving I followed them outside and they left me with the words: "beware of the sixth dimension".

Look here:

en.wikipedia.org...

What I find interesting are the shapes of the 6-polytopes. They all have 12 points on the outer edge, which can be correlated into many things, from the 12 hour clock to the 12 zodiac signs (astrology).

The section on Electromagnetism is also of interest, since there's talk of the sun stripping our magnetosphere.

What else can be correlated from 12's that could play a part in the OP's dream?

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Thanks for the link about the sixth. Something interesting I noticed on the wiki page was "the screw theory" which caused me to remember this:

en.wikipedia.org...

which makes me think about my obsession with demons at times.

Ive also had more apocalyptic dreams than I can count. Everything fcrom giant shadows sucking life out of people to catastrophic meteors to volacanic eruptions to black holes sucking the scenery.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Damn. I recall this thread. I ignored it since there are more lunatics other than I on the forum.
I can't believe you got it right.

If you get more interesting visions, please post them

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I predict Gaddafi is going down violently, like Ceausescu in 1989, “Romanian-style”. The question is, how long will it take and how bloody will it be?

No sh!t! Sherlock.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skittle
Damn. I recall this thread. I ignored it since there are more lunatics other than I on the forum.

Will do! I stopped by the walgreens and picked up some melatonin for tonight! I'll keep you all posted on tonight's dream tomorrow!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisisnotaname

Originally posted by Skittle

Will do! I stopped by the walgreens and picked up some melatonin for tonight! I'll keep you all posted on tonight's dream tomorrow!

BTW - if you sleep with your head towards north and feet towards south, you will align with the magnetic forces of earth and your dreams can be more informative.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Last night I dreamed of failing fireworks in the night sky falling to earth and endagering the onlookers.

Also to clarify what I said about demons, I've never been obsessed, that's too strong a word.. Only interested in the subject.
edit on 22-10-2011 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by thisisnotaname

Well now I had a Madonna death dream. Will it take seven months like this one to manifest?

new topics

top topics

join