It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 48: Earthquakes, Precogs, Chemtrails, Ancient Maps and Tesla - what more could you ask?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I am confused. I thought ATS live was today (Sunday) at 9pm EST. I am noticing posts saying the show has already happened. Did I get the days mixed up or something? I was really looking forward to this show.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

I'm so sorry you missed it, but the ATS Live Show airs Sat. 9 to Midnight

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Well that would explain it lol. Besides Itunes is there any way to hear a replay of the show?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Click THIS LINK and go to "Show 48"

Should work for you

If not, let me know

Semper

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Hey semp, is it possible to watch a vid of show 48 and the skype call ins? Would having Skype help to watch older shows or is it in ats media somewhere?

Thanks much,
spec

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Thank you for the link Semper. I will be sure to check it out after I get off work in the morning. Sorry for my late reply, I have been pretty sick for the last several days.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
This Journal suggests that there is research into creating condensation trails which expand to cirrus with the intent of controlling weather and temperatures.... as I have thought.

American Meteorological Society Journal

4. Remarks—Climatic impact

It is interesting that the mean optical depth found in this case (0.35) corresponds to that found in climatological satellite measurements by Ponater et al. (2002) and Minnis et al. (2004), and that the microphysical properties are consistent with a wide range of observations and models by prior authors. Accordingly, it is appropriate to speculate on their effect on climate.

The issue of the impact of contrail-generated cirrus (CS) on climate change has been treated by a number of investigators. Sassen (1997) suggested that the unusually small particles typical of many persistent contrails might favor the albedo cooling over the greenhouse warming. Using a 2D mesoscale cloud model Khvorostyanov and Sassen (1998) computed the distribution of the mean crystal radius, concentration, and ice water content of a contrail after 30 min of development. They found a twofold effect. At the surface, the net greenhouse minus albedo effect was negative with a cooling of 15 W m−2. However, at the top of the atmosphere (corresponding to the entire atmospheric column), the net effect was a warming of 8 W m−2. We note that the latter simulation for the early stage of the cloud produced very large concentrations of small crystals and that the longwave warming would be increased relative to the shortwave cooling with the much larger particles, such as found in the present study.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by AllSeeingI

If the testing were being done under hot conditions, why are there more "chemtrail" reports during the winter and early spring than during the summer? Why are "chemtrails" rarely seen in the tropics. Wouldn't that be a really good place for testing?

The reason is one of the most detrimental to the legitimate research into the unnamed flights.
It is laypersons who are seeing regular contrails, and thinking they are all chemtrails out to deliberate poison them.
This sort of scare-mongering discredits the legitimate study of the unnamed flights.

There would be more commercial aircraft contrails in the winter due to reduced temp/humidity of the environment.

What I have been trying to say is the way to determine a suspicious chemtrail aircraft in action is to watch its 'behavior' for the full duration. Is it mowing parallel lines of normal contrail looking condensation trails which seem to expand at an unnatural rate. And either this same aircraft will make many 180 degree turns, or a number of the same color/type aircraft (Grey KC-135 Military Tankers) and lay about 10 parallel lines across the sky until the expanding cirrus entirely blocks out any clear portion of the sky.

I have pilots license and ratings. I have studied ATC, Meteorology, worked in numerous aviation related jobs, and different airports.

I had a personal experience which I saw for myself. On this day I had never heard of the Chemtrail theory/conspiracy. About 6 years ago I was in a remote area of the Northern US at a cabin. I was out on the lake/dock/shore all day. The sky was clear blue... no clouds what so ever. Around 10am the trails began.... after about 2 hours there were 12 parallel lines from the same aircraft or an aircraft with exactly the same color and outline as the original (grey KC135 type).

All day these were the ONLY clouds ever present in the sky.... despite other varying aircraft at different altitudes.
The 100% clear blue after 2-3 hours was lined with 12 trails. another 2 hours later all the trails had expanded and now the sky was filmed with a cirrus layer that %100 covered the sky.

This was my wake-up call.
This activity was by design.
It was not an air route.
It was not a holding pattern.
No... I am not crazy.

edit on (3/24/11) by AllSeeingI because: typo

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Skype does not have video conference calls. Even if they did, it would just be panels of our faces. For those that have web cams. ATS Live is a Radio Show that we record and make a podcast available for listeners.

As far as setting up cameras in a studio... well, there is no real studio either. nef is in England, semper is in South Carolina, etc. Everything is done by the magic of broadcasting a Skype conference call to a live webstream that is picked up and rebroadcast to a satellite (Galaxy 19/Star 5) and simulcast by two AM radio stations (WLVJ and KCKN) as well.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

This Journal suggests that there is research into creating condensation trails which expand to cirrus with the intent of controlling weather and temperatures.... as I have thought.

No it doesn't.

They're saying persistent contrails do increase temperatures in the troposphere, which was proven when all flights were grounded after 9/11.

We're talking 0.27°C a decade in localised areas here.

Pretty crappy method for controlling weather and temperatures.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

A KC-135. A tanker. Why do you say it was not a holding pattern?

Anchor Pattern- Unless otherwise stated, a left hand race track pattern with legs
separated by a minimum of 20 NM and a minimum leg length of 50 NM.

www.vusn.org...

You should be well aware that aircraft at different altitudes are flying in different atmospheric conditions.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
As I suggested during this ATS LIVE discussion: I believe that the aircraft involved in a "chemtrails" type conspiracy are the result of experiments to control climate. This story backs up that theory.

Further evidence that experiments of aircraft putting substance in the air as a method to control climate is here:

Geoengineering: Scientists Debate Risks Of Sun-Blocking And Other Climate Tweaks To Fight Warming

"By most accounts, the leading contender is stratospheric aerosol particles," said climatologist John Shepherd of Britain's Southampton University.

The particles would be sun-reflecting sulfates spewed into the lower stratosphere from aircraft, balloons or other devices – much like the sulfur dioxide emitted by the eruption of the Philippines' Mount Pinatubo in 1991, estimated to have cooled the world by 0.5 degrees C (0.9 degrees F) for a year or so.

Engineers from the University of Bristol, England, plan to test the feasibility of feeding sulfates into the atmosphere via a kilometers-long (miles-long) hose attached to a tethered balloon.

Shepherd and others stressed that any sun-blocking "SRM" technique – for solar radiation management – would have to be accompanied by sharp reductions in carbon dioxide emissions on the ground and some form of carbon dioxide removal, preferably via a chemical-mechanical process not yet perfected, to suck the gas out of the air and neutralize it.

edit on (4/4/11) by AllSeeingI because: formet

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

A KC-135. A tanker. Why do you say it was not a holding pattern?

Because it went from skys edge to skys edge., I am a pilot, I have been in holding patterns... I know the system.

This was no holding pattern.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join