It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 48: Earthquakes, Precogs, Chemtrails, Ancient Maps and Tesla - what more could you ask?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I have read soo many great comments in regards to Phage (hope I spelled that correctly) and admiration for his contributions on this site, and now I see why for myself.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
suppose that taking me off and giving phage the floor is okay - but who took the soil samples? A lot of words about nothing. science is a pet agenda all in itself.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I saw this show was happening live and was able to download skype and get on the show in about 10mins. I am amazed it was just that easy and worked perfectly the 1st time. Thank you very much for allowing me to debate live on the show. I am so proud of ATS and all the things they are doing.

Great show. I look forward to listening in the episodes to come.

If anyone has questions about what I said on the show I would be happy to respond.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lemmehowdt

Clark, F.W. 1916 The data of geochemistry. U.S. Geol. Survey Bul. 616, 3rd ed. p.34
Robinson, W.O. 1914 The inorganic composition of some important American soils, U.S. Dept. Agr. Bul 122.
Robinson, W.O., Steinkoeng, L.N. and Miller, C.F. 1917 Variation in the chemical composition of soils. U.S. Dept. Agr. Bul. 551
Soil Science

Moomaw, J.C., Nakamura M.T, Sherman D.G. 1959 Aluminum in Some Hawaiian Plants,Pacific Science, Vol XIII
scholarspace.manoa.hawaii.edu...

edit on 3/12/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I was able to catch the last hour of the show,but missed the Chemtrail/Contrail part that I REALLY wanted to hear.
Can anyone give me a brief description of what was said please?
Most appreciated in advance!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Is there somewhere I can hear a repeat of the show?
I missed it..

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lemmehowdt

ETA: My apologies. The remarks below are directed towards the other person on the show who was behaving quite poorly, not you. I applaud your demeanor during the interview and as the other member below stated, would have loved to hear more from you. To bad the other person kinda ruined the interview. Hopefully nefermore has you back again to make up for it.

Get it over it mate. You got your ass handed to you and resorted to BS childish tactics. If you listened the rest of the way, the other people on the show acted like adults in both the pro and con sides of the debate and talked to each other. ASI and your co guest behaved wonderfully, the way a civil discussion should take place. Even your co-guest was embarrassed by your behavior.
edit on 12-3-2011 by SusyQ30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
When will they be replaying this show? I am listening now and its music... Wanting to know what the schedule is between saturday live shows...

Because I want to listen to the whole show in its entirety and to hear how I sound via skype and live.
edit on (3/12/11) by AllSeeingI because: added content

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The show will be on the Rewind player, and inserted into the 24/7 stream hopefully by noon GMT today.

Right now though, I need some sleep

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SusyQ30

Actually Lenny behaved well, it was his colleague, Michael Murphy who acted like an idiot.

I would have liked to have heard more from Lenny actually, Michael kinda dominated the discussion and filled it with crap and pseudo science which was very disappointing.

edit on 12/3/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Actually Lenny behaved well, it was his colleague, Michael Murphy who acted like an idiot.

Yes, Lenny posted well in threads..
Mostly only commented on things he knew and was qualified in..
I'll listen to the show once it's up..

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

My bad. I thought it was the other guy who was acting like a child, not the person that stayed on the show and discussed things further.

I'll edit my post to reflect that. Thank you for pointing out my error.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
As the caller, who asked a question regarding the scale of use of aircraft for this purpose, I simply wanted to put across the case that that the increase in commercial air travel, and the contrails that you see in the sky are not in fact indicative of chemtrails, and that to actively miss this fact our, serves nothing more than scaremongering.

It was at this point the guest starting hurling words at me. To be honest at that point, after he cited a particular airline in which I have had experience with that's when it all went a bot strange.

Apologies that it went that way. I did not anticipate that reaction, and that was not the intention. However was glad to be part of the later civil discussion that followed with the other guest, who was talkign in a logical and concise manner, and also the other members involved.

As Nef said, that is the way things should be here on ATS

One point I did want to make there was that aircraft are primarily made of aluminum, including the tanks. Aluminum does corrode, and this corrosion can occur inside the tanks. If aluminum particles get into the fuel because of the corrosion it could be conceivable that this will find it's way out via the engines.

Anyway, was a great show, and was extremely happy I could be a part of it.

Now a convert, and will be tuning in again!

Excellent job all

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I will listen today at noon. Looking forward to it. I'm assuming you added an hoyr to the time? No ,I mean took away an houy. Whatever..

Speaking of Demographics and number of listeners,does ATS have a way of knowing how many people are tuned in at the same time? I know you can't break down age and sex over the airwaves,,but can't you see how many are listening, like how many are here on the website at the same time?

We potencial advertisers want hard numbers.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
thanks for the patience guys... had some problems with the podcast software. sorted now. the show is up on the Rewind Player and via podcast/Itunes

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
what more could you ask? a band maybe? like some sort of heavy rock group... either ministry or black sabbath or ministry following black sabbath. ats needs more live music

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I am surprised at the chemtrail responses. I wake up every day and look at the sky. Most days start the same with a nice blue sky then turn a light gray. I have even taken pictures of the planes spraying here in Illinois this year in March 2011. In the first picture you see several chemtrails and two jets in the background making normal contrails. Also, in those pictures you can see the X formation (right lower corner), I have witness several X formations and Tri-X formations above my house. It is a real. I do not know who is doing it or why but it is happening but it is not normal. The chemtrails do not disappear but stay in the sky all day blocking out the sun, Normal contrails, some short and some long go away and do not stay for hours or days,

What happened to our blue skies....

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
After downloading the podcast from ITUNES and listening to the show in its entirety.

There is one point of the Chemtrail debate which I failed to address regarding the assumption that all contrails and clouds act as heaters for the earth.

NOT in all cases. Such as massive volcano or asteroid impact resulting in long lasting cloud cover always creates cooling on a massive scale. This can be simulated on a reduced targeted basis for such a program.

The point was made that everyone knows that clear nights are colder nights. BUT clear sunny days are hotter days. If the artificial clouds (Chemtrails) are injected/created during the morning create a haze which reduces the incoming heat/radiation. Allowing the overall net loss of radiant heat. If the clouds are reflecting light/heat/radiation out, there will be less heat on the ground to radiate. Clouds could be engineered to 'exist' for a definitive period of time, such as 12hours... The clouds laid in the hot day block the sunlight and dissipate as dusk settles in. This would be perfect example of why we cannot debunk that point.

I theorize that the operations/experiments are being conducted to only create clouds on hot cloudless days. Laying about 10 parallel lines across the sky evenly which spread to create a horizon to horizon cloud cover.

Therefore I do not agree/believe with the assumption that all contrails/clouds will create a net gain in heat.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

Are there studies which show increased cloud cover after the Pintubo eruption? I have not been able to find any.

Even if there is less heat, it will still radiate when it isn't trapped.

There seem to be plenty of "chemtrails" present at night according to the "chemtrail" crowd.
mikephilbin.blogspot.com...
chemtruth.ning.com...
www.disclose.tv...
www.youtube.com...
www.rense.com...
www.tpromo2.com...

If the testing were being done under hot conditions, why are there more "chemtrail" reports during the winter and early spring than during the summer? Why are "chemtrails" rarely seen in the tropics. Wouldn't that be a really good place for testing?

You may not agree but there are a lot of studies out there showing that contrail (and natural cirrus) decks do indeed lead to radiative forcing (a net increase in temperatures).

edit on 3/13/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join