posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:37 PM
Thanks for the update.
Hopefully I NEVER have to change the thread title.
The meltdown of Simi Valley was worse than 3 Mile Island:
The 1959 nuclear reactor meltdown at the Santa Susana Santa Susana can refer to several places:
* The Santa Susana Mountains in southern California
* Santa Susana Pass, running through the abovementioned mountains
* Santa Susana Field Laboratory, near Los Angeles, a test facility for rockets and (formerly) nuclear reactors
Field Lab released as much as 300 times more radiation than the infamous Three Mile Island accident For details on this station, see .
The Three Mile Island accident was the most significant in the history of the American commercial nuclear power generating industry. It resulted,
however, in no deaths or injuries to plant workers or members of the nearby community. , possibly causing some 260 cancer cases in an area near the
hilltop lab, according to according to
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
..... Click the link for more information. studies presented Thursday.