It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will todays kids ever know a Natural Blue Sky? (Chemtrails)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Some Aussie blue sky,western Victoria 30th December 2010,excuse the locust guts on the windscreen

Some more blue sky ,more dead locust

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloudwatcher
reply to post by deprogrammer

I'm hearing ya. Here in the great USofA it happens daily. Just today when driving down the road my kids and I were talking about it, as we watched them spraying in the clear blue skies. That was 3 hours ago and now you can see the overcast that it leaves. My children are teens and are very aware of it. We can actually see normal contrails from other planes at the same time and watch them dissipate, but the chem trails stay and spread out like a blanket!

Yowzee. You should have had your kids ten years earlier. I remember Sept 11 2001 as being a flawless blue sky.
edit on 13-3-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by cloudwatcher

Same here in the UK. l also am sad that that the young people will not see the sky and the natural clouds that l have known all my life. l used to love seeing the thunder clouds rolling in and the beautiful blue skies in the summer. ln the morning the sky is blue then the chemtrails start and by lunchtime just this white haze. l don't know why they are doing it, there are so many theories going around, the only thing l know for certain is they ARE spraying. l used to get so frustrated trying to debate it with people on here, then l read protoplasmictraveler's thread on"HB Gary" and realised it's pointless even trying to debate this subject. People are getting sick, the amount of folk l know who are suffering breathing problems is frightening. l can understand the logic when people say "Why would they spray chemicals into the air when they are breathing it in theirselves?" l honestly don't know the answer to this but l know there must be one. l do have a theory but l, like a lot of others on this site won't voice it because we know the HB Gary people will lay into us and treat us like ldiots and after all it is just theory. l miss the old sky, l am so sad that the children being born now will probably never see the real sky. Peace starchild.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

When the pope came to England last year for four days the chemtrails stopped. The sky was beautiful. The day he left they started again. Now for those people saying that lt's all to do with airports and the planes flying out of them that just does'nt make sense. The airports did not close down for those four days so logically lt can't be the regular planes that are spraying lt has to be private planes companies or the military.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Well you were one of the lucky ones. We were in the garden when my neighbour pointed to the sky and remarked, " l thought there was a flying ban on because of the volcano in lceland" We looked up and there were two small planes spraying and by 2O'clock the sky was white. l was in essex.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by star child

yes I also live in the UK and today another bright clear sunny sky this morning well at least it was before the planes began there lattice work of chem trails across the sky now its just overcast as the clouds begin to form.
Many here who like to say that chem trails are not real its just normal contrails because of increased air traffic does not hold true where I live.
As to why they are spraying I don't think its to kill us [I will say its not doing us any good] but to hide the sun and sky so that we can't see what coming.
This topic is just one of many that don't make sense on its own but if you can look beyond what is put in front of you and take in the bigger picture this becomes one of the big jigsaw pieces to the cover-up puzzle.
When I see the same members who are so anti this and other subjects that I feel fit into the puzzle it tells me that I'm on the right track after all this is one of the few web sites where the enlightened people can talk on this subject and as such you will get those who will try and shut down and discredit what you can see with your own eyes.
After all here in the UK we are still fed the fluoride is beneficial to our heath lie and its still added to our water.
Check out the NHS website on it they even offer fluoride tablets for children it just makes me sick that they can bare face lie about something that is more toxic than lead and almost as toxic as arsenic.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
Do I care how I sound when there are really spray programs going on and I feel sick most of the time from overloaded toxins in my body?
I have to work hard to stay well and keep my family well. So much more cancer around these parts.
The freedom we have in America are the right to life, to pursue happiness, etc... If you are sick, you really can't muster up the strength to fight much.

do you care about this family of yours? If so, you are not helping them by staying where you are. A few posts ago, someone stated that NM was almost void of chemtrails. It seems that since conditions in NM aren't usually favorable for contrail and cloud formation, then chemtrail tankers don't seem to fly over that state. Much like most of South America. (we won't worry about why that is or learn anything about weather patterns) You need to move your family out NOW! pack up the babies and grab the old ladies, everyone goes! Get out now, before it's too late. Or you could stay right there and complain about being sick to ATS where you will always find a fellow whiner to cry on your shoulder.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by deprogrammer
Get up early in the UK and observe these 'Chem- jets' blocking out the 'SUN' on a regular basis.

I do - a .lot of my contrail pictures (see bottom link in my sig) were taken early morning.

And if you use www.radarvirtuel.com... you can see exactly which airliner is responsible for each trail

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by djcarlosa

l agree, lt is not only frustrating but down right scary. Not only are they putting fluoride in the water l heard recently that they are talking about adding statins to our drinking water too, lt is pointless trying to get through to some people about the chemtrails, they have closed minds, too closed. lt seems there are none so blind as those who cannot see. As soon as a chemtrail post comes up there are certain folk that jump in everytime and try to debunk anyone that seriously want to know whats going on and the most annoying thing is the chemtrail threads always seem to end up in skunkworks. lf you go to the search bar and put in HBGary you will get a much better idea about what is going on all over the internet, My question is. lf everything is so above board and all that the governments and the debunkers are telling us is true, why would the government and private companies be paying good money to HB Gary people unless they have something to hide. All l can say is keep watching the sky, Peace and hope starchild.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

Sorry....you need to get some perspective, and get a grip.

As to depopulation, I DARE you to watch this video about Agenda 21 and refute it.

I watched the entire video. Not one word about "depopulation". Not one.

A lot of paranoid nut-bags chattering, though. I see a typical tactic and tendency, in that (fortunately very rare) personality type: "Quote Mining" to 'prove' their pet points....I also do NOT believe word one of that map of the USA, with the red and yellow areas, saying "No human activity". What utter rubbish! Someone (they) are exaggerating this, and it is up to you to find out for yourself.

(I mean...come on!! THINK about it....IF his were some "big conspiracy"....then why[ is it completely out in the open?? Published online? You can Internet Search and find the "Agenda 21" documents online, and read them yourself!). "Agenda 21".

I would tend to think that if you want to 'fear' something....fear THOSE people!! They are the ones trying to twist, by selective rants and nitpicking minor details....heck, the one guy from Santa Cruz used it as his bully pulpit to bellyache about a purely local situation...HE wants a freeway-lane widening. So, because he might not get HIS pet wish, he lashes out. It is also a sort of "NIMBY" attitude. They are petty, small-minded and insignificant.

ONE possible exception, worth investigating (just to see for certain how widespread it may be) is the example displayed form a "new math" curriculum and teacher's guide. Instead of merely taking their biased word for this "Agenda 21" nonsense, an intelligent and reasoned individual would do the actual research for her(him)self.

FIND the original, pertinent documents, and read them for oneself. NOT relying on others to tell you how to "think"....which is exactly what those tools are doing, even as they hypocritically accuse the so-called "elite" of having such an agenda....

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Speaking of closed minds.....

..... lt is pointless trying to get through to some people about the chemtrails....

Because, there are NO such things!

Not ONE "chemmie" website has ever suggested a real, verifiable, feasible method of ANY sort of current wide-spread "spraying" activity as claimed.

The only...and I mean the ONLY "proofs" they ever point to are obvious, normal contrails. Being made by normal civilian airliners (and the occasional private business jet). There is no consensus amongst the hoaxters even on a "delivery method". There are as many "ideas" (I won't even call them theories, they don't qualify as such) as there are websites.

Each and every so-called "claim" is easily refuted....but, the intentional dis-info and misleading 'pseudo'-info keep coming down the pike....rolling along and being passed person-to-person due to abject ignorance and paranoia.

It is very sad to see otherwise intelligent people fall for this snake-oil salesmanship, delusion and con job.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by star child

l agree, lt is not only frustrating but down right scary. Not only are they putting fluoride in the water l heard recently that they are talking about adding statins to our drinking water too, lt is pointless trying to get through to some people about the chemtrails, they have closed minds, too closed. lt seems there are none so blind as those who cannot see. As soon as a chemtrail post comes up there are certain folk that jump in everytime and try to debunk anyone that seriously want to know whats going on and the most annoying thing is the chemtrail threads always seem to end up in skunkworks. lf you go to the search bar and put in HBGary you will get a much better idea about what is going on all over the internet, My question is. lf everything is so above board and all that the governments and the debunkers are telling us is true, why would the government and private companies be paying good money to HB Gary people unless they have something to hide. All l can say is keep watching the sky, Peace and hope starchild.

Brilliant post brother . Ignore the troll above me with the avatar of a sword through the earth .

Reading posts like your starchilds give me hope .

Our time will come my friend more and more people are waking up and thats why sword through the earth guy is here .

Ignore him hes not worth your time .

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

We meet again getting to be a habit for someone who has no belief in chem trails.
I admire your persistence though I just hope that your being payed for your efforts.
As I said in answer to your post in another thread on this subject the planes used to spay chem trails have pointless flight routes and I've seen some of the planes turn round and fly back the way they came just slightly different course so that they can cross over other trails in the sky.
Now would you not agree that that would be rather pointless for a commercial flight to fly across the sky only to turn and fly back the way it came especially as my home is in a place in the UK where I miss all but 1 flight route.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
All the chemtrails they were spraying here earlier today from holiday jets have now dispersed - and they've taken the cumulus with them. Marvellous
Blue skies are back!

Which can only mean that you've got it all wrong and chemtrails make the skies clearer! They're really just anti-cloud dispersants. Just a shame I never took any photos to show the transformation.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

As I said..... the planes used to spay chem trails have pointless flight routes and I've seen some of the planes turn round and fly back the way they came .....

You are no doubt mistaken. You are trying to tell people that you watched, continuously, all the way to the horizon, and THEN saw a 180-degree turn?? You never took your eyes off an airplane, not once....saw the whle thing...how can you see the airplane when it was 10 miles away, and approaching your area? When it was 20? 40? 80??? Same thing, after it passed.....jet moving at roughly 7 to 8 miles per minute, you know....

No, what you saw were multiple airplanes, all flying different directions, and NOT "turning around"....

.... my home is in a place in the UK where I miss all but 1 flight route.

You haven't identified your location...just in general. Reference the Upper-level aeronautical charts I linked, above. I will look at that "1 flight route" claim of yours......

BTW....I have flown into the UK many, many times. Ain't my first rodeo.....

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

wow really is that what your seeing well maybe you are in a part of the UK that's in a bubble because here where I am there back spraying in front of the sun and again the clouds are starting to form again seams that as soon as it clears up they start all over again.
Something around the sun or near the sun they don't want us to see maybe they are reducing the amount they spray and concentrate there efforts on blocking out the sun.
After all now the powers that be can see that people are starting to notice maybe the posts here have helped by making them rethink there policy's a little.
My point about how these planes are making pointless flights and some are even turning round and flying back the way they came which seams kind of pointless seams to have put a spanner in the works for those who spend there time trying to convince me that I'm seeing things that are not there.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by starless and bible black

Seriously, my kids have figured this out themselves. They have eyes, and ears and are not idiots! They are not in denial! And there are a lot of teens out there that feel the same way, if only parents and adults would take the time to listen to them and answer their questions. I for one. refuse to be a part of the masses that have buried their heads in the sand. I will DENY IGNORANCE!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Oh, geeze!!! HOW can "they" "spray"

in front of the sun
????

The Sun doesn't stay in one position in the sky, during the day!!

Would you just stop and think on this for a minute? It is sounding ever more silly, with each post.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Yes, it doesn't matter if you have proof and put it right in their faces. They are still going to argue. I feel sorry for these types of people. They think they know everything, when their knowledge is laughable. If they want real knowledge and wisdom, they just need to ASK! Ask, Seek, Knock!

True knowledge and wisdom comes from experience. In these last days that we are living in, the wicked will on do and be more wicked. They all go along with the grand delusion that has covered this planet. I for one, know my creators voice and will follow after no other!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by cloudwatcher

Have you, and your kids, taken any classes on meteorology??

Because, you say they (and you) "have eyes". BUT, you are also being fed a load of crap, from the "chem"-trail hysterical hoaxers, you know...and being overly credulous, to what they spew, isn't doing yourselves any favors at learning the real science.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join