It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will todays kids ever know a Natural Blue Sky? (Chemtrails)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by deprogrammer
It seems that people have forgotten what is a 'natural blue sky'

It seems that "chemtale" disinformation peddlers have forgotten that the population is increasing on this planet. With the population increase over the decades, there's more planes being built and flying in the air producing more CONtrails.

Contrails and clouds are exactly the same thing: water vapor. They will both linger and dissipate as weather conditions warrant.

These chemtrail operations from tanker planes

Do you have any evidence these "chemtales" are being "sprayed" from tanker planes?

The chemtrail debunkers refuse to see what we are witnessing

And the "chemtale" disinformation peddlers refuse to see the actual scientific and physical evidence proving them wrong.

"Chemtales" is fear-mongering disinformation, plain and simple.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GummB
reply to post by Clearskies

we'll the elite are quite unknown are they not. I mean we refer to them only as TPTB because we know nothing else.

So we don't know anything about their day to day breathing habits, do we?
They could live in Rome taking in the coc aine that was found in the air there.

And by conspiracy theory bush and obama are just puppets of TPTB. but you already know that
edit on 12-3-2011 by GummB because: (no reason given)

Who said puppets? You don't know what I believe about them. Why are you on this site, if you think everybody's a fail?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

edit on 12-3-2011 by Clearskies because: dbl post

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

exactly! here is a video showing the worldwiede airtraffic. that's a lot of planes!

here's britain :

here a quote from a german site (too lazy to look for a english one) : "Nach den Daten der ICAO (siehe Abb. 2) ist im weltweiten Luftverkehr in den letzten fünfzehn Jahren das Fluggastaufkommen um 70 % auf 1,3 Mrd. Passagiere im Jahr 1995 gestiegen" airtraffic german

translation: according to ICAO the worldwide airtraffic increased in the airpassenger rate for 70% to 1,3 billion passengers. this was 1995 !!!

a lot of planes means a lot of contrails

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

It struck me last year after the Iceland volcano - even I couldn't remember seeing such clear skies before.

Even when conditions are nit conducive to persistent contrail formation, there's still always a distant haze on the horizon from them that have formed elsewhere.

Only way we'll see such clear conditions again is if we stop flying - everyone who flies abroad on business or holiday is guilty.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I just wanted to add, In 42 years of my life i have not noticed a difference in the sky being less blue then when i was a kid. So maybe the O.P can show me a comparison of the sky from when i was a kid and now.

I am looking out the door right now and the sky is clear , Blue and i see only one jet in the sky with a vapor trail behind it. It is atleast 30k feet up. Should i worry ?

This stuff must take forever to kill me, because when i was a kid i seen the same thing as now. Maybe we where all supposed to live to be 200 years old and this is there way of cutting that number down? Hey, That makes sense doesnt it? The Elite want to die young to.

By the way, We havent seen a natural blue sky in over 100 years. So really this post is about chemtrails and natural blue skys have nothing to do with it.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I haven't seen anything like a chemtrail where I live in Florida. The skies are always blue or if they have clouds they are clouds.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by russ1969
This stuff must take forever to kill me

That's another thing the chemtalers keep forgetting to realize. Anyone that has anything to do with the "spraying" are also breathing it. That's just like you or me going up and spraying something bad and then coming back down here to breathe it. Gimme a break....

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Only way we'll see such clear conditions again is if we stop flying - everyone who flies abroad on business or holiday is guilty.

it is not jetliners that cause chemtrails .it is the specific days of these high altitude tanker jets
on a mission that create the chemtrails.. Maybe it is cloud seeding?

but it is not commercial jetliners that are responsible for the chemtrails

these chem-tankers operate on a higher altitude and irregular flightpath.

Get up early in the UK and observe these 'Chem- jets' blocking out the 'SUN' on a regular basis.

if ant positivity comes from this ..we will have a team of ATS researchers available to
network as the next chemtrail attack occurs in the UK ..So let us network properly ..

We will obtain more vivid evidence from different regions in the UK/ IRELAND
on the next chem-attack and we can share information at speeed via ATS teamwork.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Sometimes the most basic logic is overlooked. The sad thing is, The true believers in this will never eccept what i am saying. They will say the elite never come out or something along those lines

Dont they know there are much easier ways to kill us.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by deprogrammer

Check out www.radarvirtuel.com... next time you see some contrails. You'll see exactly which holiday makers are mucking up the skies

For examples, check out the bottom link in my sig

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Rohdan

oh dear ..what an old video ...

ITS NOT THE COMMERCIAL 'JETS' THAT CREATE LONG LASTING CHEMTRAILS

...LET US GET THIS CLEAR !!! and stop giving the debunkers an easy ride on dross.

IT`S THE MISSION EXERCISE OF 'CHEM TANKERS' THAT OPERATE FROM A HIGHER ALTITUDE

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GummB

You can write til your fingers fall off, but in my 40 years of watching the skies, the chemtrails today are NOT what they always have been. And I lived by a very busy international airport and an Air Force base for about 6 years. Higher altitudes, lower altitudes...that's your explanation? And I never once said that they sprayed poison. I tend to believe that they are trying to hide something more than anything. And if they were trying to poison the air, it would be a gradual thing. Get people to accept that things are normal, just progressing for the betterment of our society.

You could have common cold or flu symptoms and think nothing of it. Hmmmm

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

chem-tankers ? Please show me photos of these while they are spraying. Tell me how you know these are what you say. Fact is all military;s around the world are very active these days. All you are seeing is jets getting from point a to b. everything that happens is not a conspiracy.

And to all who dont know, Cars and industry are the biggest polluters. So instead of worrying about chemtrails, Worry about what we are ommiting right here from the ground. The biggest worry should be what the eath is doing right now. Disaster is our biggest threat at the moment. And at the highest level.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Please quit it with the "chemtalers" and stuff. It just makes you look unable to be objective...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Show us one image of a "chem tanker". Don't you have the most basic logic to know that if they really were spraying something toxic in the air, THEY ARE COMING BACK DOWN TO BREATHE IT THEMSELVES!!!

Who the hell in their right mind would keep spraying something toxic into the air and then come back down and breathe it themselves? Please, most logical, educated people aren't falling for the chemtale scare-tactic disinformation.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rohdan
here is actual scientific evidence for chemtrails being a phenomen existing in your dreams.
once again...contrailscience
I think you people want the world to be that bad. that's sick.

can sombody finally answer me this question: how are the bad conspiracy leaders protecting themselves from breathing the poisoned air?

Can people be that dumb to claim this case? They won't do it unless they have antidote. Keyword is antidote. I am sure elites, corporations, rich people and important people already take antidote and left us to die as we can't pay for antidote because we don't know who has it or where can we buy it. Our safe bet is keep ensure our immune system isn't impaired as it still can fight off the virus. However, too many people aren't eating right and their immune system is vulnerable. Please stop being an ignorance and look at science. If we understand science then everything is possible.

Good luck for those who want to stay ignorance.
edit on 12-3-2011 by Aslpride because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
Please quit it with the "chemtalers" and stuff.

Never going to happen. Don't like facts? Don't read my posts, thanks.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

They can move to the southwest where the lack of moisture in the atmosphere makes "chemtrails" a rare occurrence and the sky is a clear blue more often than not.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Show us one image of a "chem tanker". Don't you have the most basic logic to know that if they really were spraying something toxic in the air, THEY ARE COMING BACK DOWN TO BREATHE IT THEMSELVES!!!

Who the hell in their right mind would keep spraying something toxic into the air and then come back down and breathe it themselves? Please, most logical, educated people aren't falling for the chemtale scare-tactic disinformation.

OK ... We may or may not be be under continious poison from the chemtrails ..

but it is an exercise of cloud seeding in the UK with potential additives.

We will be back to cover on an hourly basis ..the next time the UK is under Chemtrail Attack.

That is a certainty ..because seeing is believing and no mundane rhetoric will prevent crucial information.

IN FACT WE ARE DUE OUR NEXT CHEMTRAIL WAVE THIS MONTH AND IT`S ALWAYS MID-WEEK

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join