It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will todays kids ever know a Natural Blue Sky? (Chemtrails)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Probably the best known more recent study was that carried out by Minnis etal after 9/11. Though new papers are published every year. My personal experience is that even when skies appear clear, there is still a distinct high level haze on the horizon (about pollution levels) which is down to aircraft - this became apparent after it disappeared last year when all air flights were cancelled by the Icelandic volcano eruption.
reply to post by Essan

Yes I´m aware of the post 911 study, and for me the difference was very noticable after the Iceland eruption.

To me it seems a geo engineering program is going on in some places, be it by ``chemtrails``, or `´normal`´ contrailclouds.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I used to be naive enough to consider the possibility of chemtrails. However, after looking into the science behind contrails, I now understand that those hundreds of thousands of trails across the sky are nothing other than contrails. I contacted an expert in aerodynamics and he helped me compile a blog titled: "Why Contrails are not Chemtrails" www.blissful-wisdom.com...

In that blog is discussed:
-the naturally high level of aluminum within soil....7.1% everywhere
-how jetplane exhaust produces matter and particulates and more water vapor ....which combine to form contrails in the -50 degree atmosphere.....
-the atmosphere is filled with millions of tons of invisible water vapor....even on a clear day
-throw a cup of boiling water off an Artic veranda in -40 degree temperature, and you'll get a 'trail' of crystallized mist...just like a contrail
-the UN convention banned geoengineering....it never mentioned 'chemtrails' because contrails are not chemtrails.
-all the various patents for aerial spray equipment are relevant to understanding skywriting, fuel dumping, fire fighting retardant, cloud seeding, crop spraying of pesticides/herbicides, oil slick fighting, and smoke machines. All that technology would involve 'patents'.
-a 50 Km by 1km contrail would take 5,000 metric tonnes of water vapor (twice the weight of a fully loaded jet cargo plane) If same size of trail were made up of aluminum oxide, as chemtrail believers state, then that would entail 20,000 tonnes of material (equal to eight times the weight of a fully loaded jet cargo plane)
Enough said.

A short video explaining Contrails is here: www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by deeperpolitics

-throw a cup of boiling water off an Artic veranda in -40 degree temperature, and you'll get a 'trail' of crystallized mist...just like a contrail

You are incorrect and have been fooled by the typical propaganda that is being pushed from every channel of this cover up conspiracy. I don't know how old you are or if you live in an area that chemtrail activity is occurring. But if you are old enough to remember what planes used to leave behind them "normal contrails" You should remember that no one saw the type of contrail we see today.

They never used to persist the way they do now. They might of lasted 20 minutes or an hour tops very rarely. But they still never used to spread out into clouds that cover the sky and cause a white haze. You should really try to investigate it more. REALLY investigate it. Don't just take my word or the word of a "persistent contrail" con man. If you already learned the science then you should learn the history of that science. History tells us that these are indeed CHEMTRAILS.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

reply to post by deeperpolitics

So planes are spewing out boiling water?

This example is moot.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by Aslpride
Here's picture showing one plane with contrail and other plane with chemtrail.

This is where I call BS. This image is deliberately peddling disinformation. You can see the plane in the first contrail. The second CONtrail appears to be at a different altitude, and the plane is NOT visible, meaning that contrail has already spread out more than the first

In other words, they are BOTH contrails and they are NOT comparable in the cropped image they are presented in.

Yes both can be called 'contrails' but the first contrail appears to be quickly disapating as one should expect. The second appears to have a completely different consistancy not based simply on that it has spread out more. The most logical reason for this, and this is seen regularly, I have personally witnessed it many many times, is that it is the chemical exhaust makeup of the second plane that has different characteristics, rather than the altitude difference of the planes casuing their different plumes.. What I can't understand is why this consideration is always the LAST possibility of those so called 'bunkies', when I would think rather this would be the first place to look for any open minded objective researcher. It's as if they'll look anywhere but there.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Hey, just noticed this thread was put in the HOAX section.

Wth, is this thread a deliberate attempt to fool people with disinformation?

It seems unprovable that it is, there is no way of telling that the info in the
OP is untrue, and especially no way to prove it is deliberate disinformation.

So I guess it all boils down to the opinion of a mod, a mod thinks this is a HOAX, so it is a HOAX.

What a disgrace.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by UrgentInsurgent

No, it's just because it's a well.... Hoax, do some research on how Jets fly, learn a little something before you go off and say something is a conspiracy just because you have no knowledge of how the "conspiracy" actually works.
edit on 27-3-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

There is no way to prove that what people are seeing in the skies is not the result of an abnormal program going on.

You may feel that it is completely normal, but that doesn´t make the OP a hoax.

It is also unproven that the OP is a deliberate attempt at disinformation. It is also not true that a significant majority feel that the subject matter is fraudulent material.

You FEEL it is a hoax, and so does a mod, apparently, that doesn´t prove it´s a hoax.
edit on 27-3-2011 by UrgentInsurgent because: spelling

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

I think the only reason this might have been put in the "hoax" section is because of the way that the title is worded. If he had made a more carefully worded title it would have been less likely to have been moved and called a hoax. I agree that the content of the op is NOT a hoax. But the sky will still always be as natural as it can be, even if it is hazy, polluted and full of jet exhaust and who knows what else.

The lack of any serious and thorough study, that is open and available to the public, into the chemical make up of the man made cirrus clouds created by modern jet contrails that persist is a red flag. This has been known to have serious effects and many studies have been done. But not one of those recent studies include a detailed breakdown of those clouds seems ridiculous. Not even NASA reports (who you would think might conduct the most accurate and thorough study) leaves those details out of public reports.

Why would the most thorough and advanced technological organization be so incompetent when it comes to a study of clouds? Why would they leave all those important details about the chemical structure of those man made cirrus clouds out of its study? Obviously there is something that they don't want us to know. After 50 years of cloud studies, contrail studies, environmental impact studies, air quality studies and so on. Why don't we have the data for what's in those damn clouds. Not the old data from old planes with old fuel. New data from the new planes who are using the new fuel. Why ?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

I think the only reason this might have been put in the "hoax" section is because of the way that the title is worded. If he had made a more carefully worded title it would have been less likely to have been moved and called a hoax. I agree that the content of the op is NOT a hoax. But the sky will still always be as natural as it can be, even if it is hazy, polluted and full of jet exhaust and who knows what else.
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

I don´t think the title would warrant that. It is a question, not a statement, and in many places, you hardly ever see a natural blue sky, since there almost always are contrailclouds in the sky, wich are not natural in any way or form, chemtrails or not.

I agree with the rest that you said. It sometimes seems that the more extreme chemtrial theories are put out there to discredit the fact that something is going on in our skies.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
You have to learn about the mentality of the people behind these things if you are ever going to uncover the truth. The NWO and the Old World Order are one and the same. Rich bankers who's greed and quest for power is unbelievable. OPEN YOUR EYES.......WAKE UP..........
LOOK UP

www.illuminati-news.com...

Xianist says 12/15/2008:

This article is really just a synopsis of The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion...it's nothing new or astounding.

Have you ever thought that maybe you've been fed disinformation on purpose? You're not any different then William Cooper. Quite possibly you're already working for us and you don't even realize it.

It's as plain as black and white. You either accept this, join us, or perish. It is what is meant to happen. It's humanity's destiny.

Evil is good, and good is evil. We are the yang from ying in this world. Without us you would be a mindless drone in "utopia" always worshiping God without really loving him as the great architect of the universe. We bring the order in society. We've created the balance.

The very toothpaste, which you use (hopefully multiple times) on a daily basis, could be infecting your body with all of the horrendous materials we've crafted. Our diseases have been pushed into absoluteness. There is nothing that our sinister tentacles have not infiltrated. Why do you think so many believe and trust the FDA? If only they knew the ingeniousness behind the booster shots, flu shots, antibiotics, and their biological mutations. We're profiting from the death of your family, friends, children, spouse, and even you. Ever been to the doctor? Had surgery or have been in the Emergency room? Remember the saline drip? You were never asked for your consent to push this cold clear killing agent into your blood. But, you were led to believe it was to rehydrate your body. As if your body doesn't naturally do so already!

Look at the society you live in. Who are the new icons in America? Not politicians, hardly athletes, but your musicians, especially rap artists. We have controlled the African population in the American states so well. We've glorified their impoverished lifestyles. Their purposes are to only breed like the cells of an infectious disease, and completely waste any money we've given to them on a slew of material objects we've designed solely for them. We build them up, making them feel like they have equality. Even gave them a TV station to reach the masses of Africans to continuously force down their throats what, how, and why we want them to act. We've given them their own magazines, as if we actually care about their culture. They have been our best test subjects aside from a few of our own.

Our very existence was created by God, for God, of God. We cannot be destroyed without first destroying the great architect of the universe, which is the definition of impossible. My brothers are the ones who serve you at the banks, create your food, made the vehicle you drive, the house you live in, the clothes you wear, the movies you watch, the books you read, the music you listen too, the fragrances you wash with, absolutely everything in you, on you, around you, we have created.

God may have made you in his image, but we bred you into existence. What is imperative is that you know the extent of our ownership over you, namely your soul. You have been given a number. We have been given the master list of the numerals enlisted for death. Our savvy is death. Our secondary aptitude is control. Together we have become the unstoppable force, blowing in the wind, inhabiting every shadowy corner of the world. We are that unspoken word, ready to be spoken, but only when we determine the time is right.

The Secret Covenant of the Illuminati

The Secret Covenant of the Jewish Secret Society Known As the Order of the Illuminati: as Read on Dallas Debt Discussion by Tad on 9-6-2010

This text came from The Bankindex who claim NOT to know who he or she is. The piece came in through one of their forms and the Author left an unusable e-mail address.

Full Episode Download:
www.talkshoe.com...

Text:

The Secret Covenant of the Illuminati Audio
www....(nolink)/?381c7c181ecks3l

Illuminati Symbolism In Movies

The Illuminati are the top players on the International playground, basically belonging to the thirteen of the wealthiest families in the world, and they are the men who really rule the world from behind the scenes (yes, they are mostly men, with a few exceptions). They are the REAL Decision Makers, who make up the rules for presidents and governments to follow, and they are often held from public scrutiny, as their action can't stand being scrutinized. They are connected by bloodlines going back thousands and thousands of years in time, and they are very careful with keeping those bloodlines as pure as possible from generation to generation. The only way to do so is by interbreeding. That is why you so often see royalties marry royalties, for example

5 hour documentary on the Ring of Power

Part 1: 9/11 The Untold Story
Half the world believes Muslims were responsible for 9/11. The other half believes it was Israeli Zionists. Who is right?

Part 2: Hidden Empire
The world's most powerful empire is not the USA. It is an empire that insiders call "Empire Of The City"

Part 3: Trail Of The Pharaohs
Did the Biblical Abraham really live to be 175? Did Moses really turn staffs into snakes and rivers into blood?

Part 4: God And The Queen
Genealogy charts show that British and French royalty are descendants of Mary Magdalene and Jesus. Is it true?

Part 5: All The Queen's Men
How rich and powerful is Queen Elizabeth II?

Part6: The Godfathers
They scammed control of the Bank of England and the US Federal Reserve, then they found God-Gold, Oil and Drugs.

Part 7: Cheating At Monopoly
How many people would play a game of monopoly if the banker was cheating and fixing the rules? Over 6 billion.

Part 8: Asses Of Evil
The New World Order MAFIA are invisible rulers who make puppets out of politicians and heroes out of villains.

Part 9: King Of Hearts
The ultimate goal of "insiders" is to disarm the world and create one world empire under one world ruler. Who is he?

Part 10: Solutions
Protesting and writing letters to deaf politicians doesn't work. What does work?

This video uses copyrighted material in a manner that does not require approval of the copyright holder. It is a fair use under copyright law.
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

The media material presented in this production is protected by the FAIR USE CLAUSE of the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, which allows for the rebroadcast of copyrighted materials for the purposes of commentary, criticism, and education.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

I agree the title shouldn't have warranted this thread being moved to the hoax section. Maybe they moved it because it hit on points that are too close to the truth and touched a nerve.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by UrgentInsurgent
Hey, just noticed this thread was put in the HOAX section.

Wth, is this thread a deliberate attempt to fool people with disinformation?

It seems unprovable that it is, there is no way of telling that the info in the
OP is untrue, and especially no way to prove it is deliberate disinformation.

So I guess it all boils down to the opinion of a mod, a mod thinks this is a HOAX, so it is a HOAX.

What a disgrace.

Wow, it does APPEAR to me IMO that perhaps someone here at ATS has their own personal agenda for whatever reasons, to place this thread in the hoax section IS a disgrace, while it allows all sorts of other equally or even more so, threads discussing anomolous topics to be discusssed under less liabelous headings. This thread asks a valid question, and as 'global dimming' has been discussed even in many MS circles, and jet pollution from whatever source and forwhatever reasons (some call them chemtrails) can and has been shown to cover skies horizon to horizon and block out the sun, I have to think the decision to call this a hoax is less than a valid one.

edit on 27-3-2011 by Tecumte because: refine text

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew

I agree the title shouldn't have warranted this thread being moved to the hoax section. Maybe they moved it because it hit on points that are too close to the truth and touched a nerve.

I think possibly your right, it looked like it was moved about the time I posted my comments on the difference people observed in the posted picture between two trails appearing almost right next to each other one quickly disapating and the other a very dirty looking thick lingering trail. I made the point (touched a nerve?) that it appeared unlikely that usual reason given cited by 'bunkies', of only a difference in altitude, rather than a difference in the composition of what was actually coming out of the plane would IMO be a much more likely area to focus on explaining the difference. Someone possibly doesn't want the conversation to go in that direction for whatever reason. Could it be that is an area that someone is afraid of, because to look there might make someone 'uncomfortable' for whatever reason??? hmmmm...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Perhaps it was moved to the [HOAX] section because the source is unreliable... and the moderators are starting to get fed up with this topic.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

How is the source any more 'unreliable' than most any of the other sources I see routinely used here? Is someone asserting the footage is in fact 'fake' if so what do they base that on? Proof? And to say a 'moderator' is 'getting tired' of the topic, they don't seem to get tired of talking people talking about aliens, or planet x or wahtever, I have to feel it's more of a case of someone not wanting to discuss this in a rational logical manner. Why?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I always assumed it was moved to the Hoax forum becase the premise is very clearly wrong - there are indeed many days of natural blue skies in all parts of the world, even places like Britain with some of the most congested air space in the world.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I think clearer skies are coming. I think the "coalition" whom have been bringing us chemtrails/aka geoengineering for whatever reason is falling apart.
Just a gut feeling.
I see rifts in global "leadership" coming, and clearer skies with the chance of radioactive fallout increasing.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
reply to post by DJW001

I always assumed it was moved to the Hoax forum becase the premise is very clearly wrong - there are indeed many days of natural blue skies in all parts of the world, even places like Britain with some of the most congested air space in the world.

No offense but IMO that seems a pretty lame excuse, and it took 14 pages to come to the idea the title is 'wrong'??? I'm a bit sceptical, why not just reword the title if that seems to so bother some moderator. I think what the title question 'implies' IS a very good one, with the MS focusing on 'global dimming' and the blocking out of huge parts of the earths skies from 'jet pollution' no matter from what source or why, it's rational to think at some point this 'pollution' may get so bad that a truly blue sky may be an endangered species of sorts. It's already happening where I live, most all of the clouds I see now (with few days of exceptions) are products of 'plane exhaust' and I live 125 miles from any major airport, it has so screwed up the 'natural' skies that I'm not sure my children were even able to observe enough 'natural sky' days to even know what natural is anymore.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

No offense taken - I'm just saying why I assumed it was moved to Hoax. I may be wrong. I guess you could always ask a Mod to find out for you?

As the thread has continued regardless, I'm not sure makes much difference really.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join