It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will todays kids ever know a Natural Blue Sky? (Chemtrails)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Mathius Andrew,

That is a pathetic post. You are making a fool of yourself with your disinfo agent paranoia. So now you want to create your own little world on ATS where you are starred and flagged only by those agreeing with your theory? What a cop out! If you want to do that then create your own You Tube Channel. Make pieces to camera and sit happily all day deleting 'disinfo and shill' comments.

TJ

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo

Mathius Andrew,

That is a pathetic post. You are making a fool of yourself with your disinfo agent paranoia. So now you want to create your own little world on ATS where you are starred and flagged only by those agreeing with your theory? What a cop out! If you want to do that then create your own You Tube Channel. Make pieces to camera and sit happily all day deleting 'disinfo and shill' comments.

TJ

As Ms Morrisette says "Isnt it ironic"...the person who starts a chemtrail thread and challenges it to be debunked, then wants to retreat into their own thread with no one who would challenge the chemtrail religion, when their views can not stand scrutiny.

This person never had a coherent idea anyways, it was just a series of unrelated mish-mash, that was never actually comprehended or understood, and thrown against the wall haphazardly, hoping something would stick, when unfortunately for him, nothing did.

And then its time for the retreat into their chemtrail bunker, where they can pray at the altar of Tanker Enemy and Aircrap, with their viewing of youtube videos and pretend everything is right in their delusions of conspiracy.

edit on 16-3-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
David Keith articles -David Keith is a leading Geo engineering researcher
people.ucalgary.ca...

Geo engineering PDF by David Kieth discussing the use of aerosols
people.ucalgary.ca...

What in the World are They Spraying Part 1 of 7

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

reply to post by djcarlosa

Individuals like myself who have a knowledge of aviation are in the most part bemused at your ignorance of the facts.

Put up or shut up TJ Show us your credentials that proves you have some higher knowledge of aviation. Otherwise you're just boasting about your self proclaimed knowledge which are really just ignorant opinions and making grand statements with nothing to back them up.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

You really are starting to annoy me with your constant attack on my character but that's OK because it means you underestimate me.
Quoting website after web site won't cut it as a reliable source you've proved that point to me time and again whenever anyone posts info from the web you class it as rubbish so all source material from the internet must also fall under the same premise.
You can't have it both way's its all either valid or its all invalid.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Mathius,

It is quite clear that you have limited knowledge of aviation. You are easily duped by people misrepresenting videos showing chemtrail aircraft. Go back and examine your posts on the various threads. You can't work out why there is a gap between engine and contrail forming. You think that some videos show the trails coming from the 'rear wing set'. You can't even work out why an aircraft might be producing three trails. You allow yourself to be duped by Tanker Enemy videos and just accept them and present them as fact.

I've been around aviation for decades. It is no wonder that aviation professionals and enthusiasts go out of their way to point out the error of your ways on such subjects. You are a 'chemtrail expert' and that obviously involves aircraft. In order to present your case you should be coming to the forum armed with a high level of aviation knowledge. Even basic aircraft recognition! Instead what you have shown is pure ignorance on the subject. In your earlier posts you even expected the contrail to start forming right from the jet engine exhaust! It is that gullible naivety of your interpretation of aviation that makes many people reply to your posts. All you can reply with is the old disinfo-shill diatribe when you blindly stumble into yet another aviation comedy fall.

If you posted on a professional aviator or aviation enthusiast forum with your interpretation of aviation how long do you think that you would last for? Why not take up the challenge and go onto a forum with professional aviators and debate your video findings?

For example

www.pprune.org...

Explain to them that you think that the contrail should start forming exactly from the engine exhaust. Present your video evidence and tell them that the contrail is coming from the 'rear wing set'. Why not tell them that you have photographic evidence of the inside of a chemtrail plane? On the likes of PPRuNE you will find test pilots able to explain to you in detail why aircraft carry water ballast during testing phases. It is all out there for you, but you will simply hand wave it all away. Anyone that challenges your perception is a paid gooberment agent. It is any wonder that people are simply laughing at your attempts to prove chemtrails?

TJ

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by djcarlosa

LOL! You are the one coming onto the forum with posts informing everybody that the air routes above you have appeared only in a short space of time. It was clear that you didn't do any single bit of research on the subject other than looking up misinterpreting what you see. If the air routes have only appeared then how did this guy in your Shire record them back in 2009?

www.youtube.com.../u

Those busy transatlantic routes have been there for years. It isn't my fault that you have stumbled into aviation as a layman and allowed yourself to misinterpret it?

TJ

edit on 17-3-2011 by tommyjo because: Malformed vid link corrected

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

It's quite clear that I have more knowledge than you do and you're just a blowing smoke and hot air.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Look Mathius an obvious chemtrail plane captured in an air-to-air scenario. Look at the 'gap' which you have stated shouldn't be there? Look it even appears that from certain angles that the 'chemtrails' are coming from the 'rear wing set'. It is any wonder that people have laughed at your video postings on the various threads? If you are quick you might even get a chance to see if there are any on/off switches marked 'chemtrail' in the cockpit of the chase aircraft?

TJ

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
reply to post by tommyjo

It's quite clear that I have more knowledge than you do and you're just a blowing smoke and hot air.

Mathius,
If you had more knowledge then you would have been able to present an immediate post in reply to the question that I posed to you back in early March. Remember the video with the three contrails? If you possessed the knowledge then you could have identified the type/class of airliner. Will you take up the challenge of debating your aviation knowledge on an aviation forum. No, I thought not. You will just hand waive and consider that anyone in an aviation capacity will be a gooberment stooge and part of the spraying operations. Over to you, Mathius - astound me with your 'more knowledge'.

TJ

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by djcarlosa
Quoting website after web site won't cut it as a reliable source

Try telling Mathius that

But what about quoting scientific paper after paper?

And would you consider Chemtrailcentral as more reliable than the RMetS, for example?

Or do you only agree with amateur websites that agree with you? And dismiss professionals who do not?

And if so, why?
edit on 17-3-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
reply to post by tommyjo

Mathius,
If you had more knowledge then you would have been able to present an immediate post in reply to the question that I posed to you back in early March. Remember the video with the three contrails? If you possessed the knowledge then you could have identified the type/class of airliner. Will you take up the challenge of debating your aviation knowledge on an aviation forum. No, I thought not. You will just hand waive and consider that anyone in an aviation capacity will be a gooberment stooge and part of the spraying operations. Over to you, Mathius - astound me with your 'more knowledge'.

TJ

Look again and tell me where I said anything about having more "aviation" knowledge? I said I have more knowledge. Especially when it comes to chemtrails, you don't even know they exist...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
David Keith video from TEDtalks about geo engineering.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Now all we need to do is get the rest of the chemtale threads moved to the HOAX section.

Good one!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The last few days here in Daytona have been beautiful blue skies as far as the eye can see.
I imagine the kids around here can see it, too, if they're outside.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Almost totally clear skies sunrise to sunset here yesterday - similar this morning but now turning hazier from the west as a frontal system approaches.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Mathius,
It is quite clear that you have limited knowledge of aviation. You are easily duped by people misrepresenting videos showing chemtrail aircraft. Go back and examine your posts on the various threads. You can't work out why there is a gap between engine and contrail forming.

I've been around aviation for decades. It is no wonder that aviation professionals and enthusiasts go out of their way to point out the error of your ways on such subjects. You are a 'chemtrail expert' and that obviously involves aircraft. In order to present your case you should be coming to the forum armed with a high level of aviation knowledge.

Bahahahahahaha. Another self proclaimed aviation expert suffering from delusions of grandeur.

The problem with "aviation experts" is that you all seem to think this gives you some authority in this debate. On the contrary, it is perfect reason to disregard anything you say because the aviation industry hates this topic and any other topic which draws attention to the biggest issue facing their industry- pollution. They hate the fact that contrails, chemtrails or any other trails are visible because when people see them they talk and they are already under pressure to deliver massive reductions in the poisonous emissions that all planes emit.

Isn't it funny how the 'aviation experts' always refer to contrails as 'normal contrails' , 'natural contrails' and my all time favourite is this explanation from wheedwhacker -

I've already told you how they form, and alter their shapes....that video shows them JUST starting, before they get thicker, as they usually do...because Mother Nature steps in and adds to them!!! Just the way other clouds form, grow, and dissipate

hahahahaha yes nothing to see here folks, just good old mother nature sewing seeds in her beautiful garden of heavenly contrails. Excuse me while I puke.

So to all you aviation experts who "go out of their way" to "point out our errors", please don't bother yourself. Your knowledge is basically useless however we shall keep you in mind should we ever want to identify a specific type and model of plane. Other than that, unless you have some expertise in chemistry, biochemistry, geochemistry, petrochemicals, geo-engineering, physics or something of actual relevance then please, run along. There is nothing to see here.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

So to all you aviation experts who "go out of their way" to "point out our errors", please don't bother yourself. Your knowledge is basically useless however we shall keep you in mind should we ever want to identify a specific type and model of plane. Other than that, unless you have some expertise in chemistry, biochemistry, geochemistry, petrochemicals, geo-engineering, physics or something of actual relevance then please, run along. There is nothing to see here.

Ohhh this will be fun. So now you are saying that people should not post unless they have expertise in some subject, well except aviation of course because that is the fastest way to make a chemmie look silly. However, well in those subjects listed, that will rule out any chemmies from posting.

And actually its against ATS rules to start trying to limit debate either. You have no power to try to limit debate, so its pointless to even try.

So out of those areas of academic interest you listed there Seagle, which of those you qualify in?

And if you chemmies would stop making so many errors, people would not point them out so much.
edit on 19-3-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

And meteorologists.

Mind, they're not as bad as atmospheric scientists who are just plain stupid - they've spent millions of dollars studying chemtrails for deacdes now and still haven't worked out what they really are

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
reply to post by firepilot

And meteorologists.

Mind, they're not as bad as atmospheric scientists who are just plain stupid - they've spent millions of dollars studying chemtrails for deacdes now and still haven't worked out what they really are

Well he did not list meteorology as a field that should disqualify people from posting, like he did with aviation. And of course in his chemtrail mind, all pilots know about is a type of plane and how to move it someplace. Its not like pilots actually have to know anything about forecasts and kinds of weather conditions that could bring down an airplane pretty fast. They are just apparently all bus drivers who after takeoff do not look outside again until time for landing, in their eyes.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join