It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions; Week of 3/13-3/19

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
This is my first thread; these are my predictions for the coming week. I am not guaranteeing that these events will happen. I am not hoping that these events will happen. This is just a prediction; please do not judge too harshly. Feel free to use this thread to give your own predictions.

March 2011:
Important Events so Far:
Libyan Revolution
Japanese Quake/Tsunami
Oil Price Spike
Stock Market Fluctuation
Wisconsin Union Protests
Bronx Bus-Crash (13 dead, 6 critical)
Japanese Nuclear Emergency
Yemen Protests
Ivory Coast Civil War
Texas Union Protests
US X37 Launch
China increased military spending

Predictions for 3/13 to 3/19:
False-flag terrorist attacks on US
Nuclear radiations effects US dramatically
US West Coast earthquake and Tsunami
NATO involvement in Libya
Increased violent protests throughout the Middle-East
Oil prices rise
Stock Market drops dramatically/crashes

Specific Dates:
Sunday: 3/13/11: Protests throughout the World
Monday: 3/14/11: Stock Markets drop 200+ points
Tuesday: 3/15/11: US False-Flag Attack, possibly Seattle, WA
Wednesday: 3/16/11: Unknown?
Thursday: 3/17/11: M7.0+ Earthquake/Tsunami off West Coast
Friday: 3/18/11: Unknown?
Saturday: 3/19/11: Unknown?

Note: Once again, do not judge me harshly for these predictions. I am not saying they will happen, they are only my thoughts about what could likely happen. I will be glad if I am not correct about any of them and the week is uneventful.
edit on 12-3-2011 by CVinWA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Hi. Interesting post, but I must ask...what do you base this on??? Visions, dreams????..... premonitions????

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CVinWA

Predictions for 3/13 to 3/19:

NATO involvement in Libya
Increased violent protests throughout the Middle-East
Oil prices rise
Stock Market drops dramatically/crashes

hm...that's pretty easy to predict, isn't it?
But I support this part of your prediction tho

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mariapia

Premonitions and trends. Nothing I predict would be too surprising given the current State of the World.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I'm very sceptical on premonitions and predictions but I guess we'll have to wait and see if any of what you say, comes true.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CVinWA

ok since i live near Seattle. i will S & F

lets hope for my kids sake, your wrong....

but if your right..? were ready....

edit on 3/12/11 by darrman because: monday will tell the tale....

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
about the west coast i live in portland oregon soo be wrong. but on gee there have been three already today of the coast of orgeon about 5.0 mag
10 km deep :/

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
CVinWA huh?
Just registered 3 days ago huh?
I mite take your word on this.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
POSSIBILITY FOR 3/16/11:
another stock market drop due to General Steel Holdings financial release:

General Steel to Report Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2010 Financial Results on Wednesday, March 16, 2011

BEIJING, March 11, 2011 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- General Steel Holdings, Inc. ("General Steel" or "the Company") (NYSE: GSI), one of China's leading non-state-owned producers of steel products and aggregators of domestic steel companies, today announced that it will report financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2010 on Wednesday, March 16, 2011, before the start of trading in the U.S...

read more...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I like the fact that you are trying to be specific about your predictions.
There are just too many vague predictions out there that can be applied to anything that is happening really.
It's refreshing with some pinpoint predictions like these.

With that said I think even a 10-year old could have predicted a drop in the stockmarket the monday following the Japan quake.
But I'll be follwing your other predictions, especially interresting with a false flag attack in US today.

I did predict one 5.0+ quake in Arkansas and one 7.0+ quake in New Zeeland this week or the next myself.
Possibly a 7.0+ quake off of the US west coast and another 7.5+ quake in Japan to settle the plates in that area as well.
Let's see who gets most accurate here

S&F to you for trying to be specific about your predictions too!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Follow the moon as many have, and you can usually get a good guess.

i wonder how long until people actually start watching the moon and listening and everyone can make the same guess. just like girls who watch the moon can know exactly when they are going to get their menstrual cycle.

here is a quote from Yahoo news!

The tragic earthquake and tsunami in Japan Friday (March 11) set the Internet abuzz with the idea that the moon, which will be at its fullest of the year on March 19, played a role in the devastating natural disaster.
The seed for the idea was planted by an astrologer, who contended that this large full moon – a so-called "supermoon"– would touch off natural disasters like the Japan earthquake since the moon would make its closest approach to Earth in 18 years.

watching RT news and they also said that March 19 Japan is worried that they will get hit again, thanks to the gravitational pull by the moon.

edit on 14-3-2011 by Vlena because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CVinWA
reply to post by mariapia

Premonitions and trends. Nothing I predict would be too surprising given the current State of the World.

What happens alot here I've noticed reminds me of the concept of Psychohistory (I may be wrong in the name) from Harry Seldon in the Foundation series.. Basically that was what WEBBOT was even if it was wrong

new topics

top topics

join