It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Want a break from Earthquake threads? come here!

page: 2
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
OK Panda ,I am old(compared to you) and stuck in the 70's and 80's when it comes to music
www.youtube.com...


www.youtube.com...

edit on 12-3-2011 by 12voltz because: i need a dreadlock holiday




posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
OK Panda ,I am old(compared to you) and stuck in the 70's and 80's when it comes to music
www.youtube.com...


www.youtube.com...

edit on 12-3-2011 by 12voltz because: i need a dreadlock holiday


Ok, old I understand. I'm not so fresh off the vine myself but...Toto? ReallY???




posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11
 
ha ha never heard of him




posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
reply to post by jude11
 
ha ha never heard of him



Ok, Now I'm officially REALLY old!

Toto was a band. Not bad but certainly not memorable and probably never in the Music Hall of Fame. But they were relevant at the time. Along with Foreigner and Prism.



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11
 


They did have a couple of well known songs like the one above and this one.Not so much a fan of Toto ,i just like good music.
www.youtube.com...

or try this one
www.youtube.com...



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
reply to post by jude11
 


They did have a couple of well known songs like the one above and this one.Not so much a fan of Toto ,i just like good music.
www.youtube.com...

or try this one
www.youtube.com...


Both vids N/A



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11
 


Ok ,well you are not missing much
You can click on the link if you want to watch.







 
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join