It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw a bonefide spaceship hudreds of meters above my head.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by HeresHowItGoes

Perhaps that clone will be your future body and they have plans for your future. I had the damn-est dream lately, one of those I was supposed to remember evolving my guides or whomever "they are". They told me in this more than dream to look at a large book sitting beside me. On the cover was an author named Coulter and big words telling me that my real body was waiting or sleeping and I would return to it soon. As I seemed to be outside, I asked how they knew where I was and they answered, "we watch you all the time".

This is real but as silly in a sense as your account, but I am learning many things are possible today as I have experienced much.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sailormon

Perhaps that clone will be your future body and they have plans for your future. I had the damn-est dream lately, one of those I was supposed to remember evolving my guides or whomever "they are". They told me in this more than dream to look at a large book sitting beside me. On the cover was an author named Coulter and big words telling me that my real body was waiting or sleeping and I would return to it soon. As I seemed to be outside, I asked how they knew where I was and they answered, "we watch you all the time".

This is real but as silly in a sense as your account, but I am learning many things are possible today as I have experienced much.

indeed,they could just perform a brain transplant and enter my brain into a waiting cloned body,shame id rather be a girl for obvious reasons

i have a feeling new bodies are waiting for your kind,youve been lowered into mortal slavery when you should be immortals in bliss.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
so...why isnt this thread in the HOAX! forum yet?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by epitaph.one
so...why isnt this thread in the HOAX! forum yet?

because this thread like many others is a first hand account of alien interaction,if we are to lable all first hand accounts without evidence automatic hoaxes then we have very little indeed.

what occured really happened and that is the truth i swear on everything i hold dear.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I have little doubt you are telling the truth, if you are not, you have certainly done your homework regarding "high strangeness" involving UFO encounters and the absurd events surrounding them. I urge anyone interested in UFOs and aliens to read books and articles by John Keel and Jacques Vallee. They are available to read for free at “Scribd” online. The two I recommend are “Dimensions” by Vallee, and “The Cosmic Question: The Eighth Tower” by Keel. "Operation Trojan Horse" by Keel is also a good read. According to these authors' analyzes and perspectives, there's really nothing new concerning UFO/paranormal phenomenon (which may not be extraterrestrial) except the technological trappings and appearances which are periodically readjusted to fit the eras in which they manifest themselves. The "high strangeness" is also dealt with adequately in all their works. Both authors works are from a secular, objective viewpoint, with no religious biases and are well documented. I hope the author of this thread will do some heavy research and keep us up-to-date on his views and experiences. Good luck!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Herehowitgoes is right about that only a selected "few" (cal them E.T's, elite, reptillians or whatsover) can become famous, and if you are one of them you know from start (childhood) that this is going happen no matter what, it can't be stopped in any way.

I found his story rather amusing, and if it is true there is a big chance that he got so thrilled about it that he isnt able to write proper anymore, which is sad.

I have read his poem, and it is pretty good. You see this behaviour very often with "great artists", they have some "problems" because their artistic abilities are so greatly developed that the rest is somewhat "left behind" or under developed.
edit on 8-4-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Hey you already posted the exact same story before. Stop polluting the web with this crap. A mouse? haha
Please.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Aliens or what we call aliens occupy another dimension, when you see them, what happens is that your imagination approximates an image of them, so different people see them in different ways.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
absurd enough to be true... maybe?
though too ..... for me to believe personally

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

you are not allowed to speak anymore after this comment!

watch that movie. ugh,.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
i now have information as to the nature of the ship,it was a ship from what is known as the queens civilisation,the queen was an ai on earth and she had her own civilisation.they are very nice and very much into pleasure
they engaged with the rescue of lifeforms on earth on armagedon and probably have 10s of millions of humans on board their ships.
i wouldnt mind being rescued by them but alas it seems fate has conspired against me and i must remain for a while.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

how do you know this? Tell me more!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I (seriously) believe you...I too have had encounters with UFO's......I don't speak of them much...because people; tend to make fun of me and/or not believe me...I cannot prove it to them....but....my encounters really did happen...I know it is true.
edit on 11-6-2011 by caladonea because: correct sentence

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Was it pinky or the brain? Sorry I just had to ask.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join