It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw a bonefide spaceship hudreds of meters above my head.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
So, if the story is true, it sounds like Hitchhikers guide to me- evil smart mice

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeDeuce
So, if the story is true, it sounds like Hitchhikers guide to me- evil smart mice

They wernt evil, they were clearly benevolent as can be.
It was the second ship which was evil which coded something in the clouds.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by HeresHowItGoes

Originally posted by ThreeDeuce

They wernt evil, they were clearly benevolent as can be.
It was the second ship which was evil which coded something in the clouds.

I'm not sure if "cloning you" is something I would consider a benevolent act.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

They asked for permission first and i said i didnt mind.
I dont see cloning as evil....reproduction is a natural aspect of all life.
I want more of me everywhere..........next will come the chrono dupes...duping via time travel.

Time travel technology is banned across the cosmos however,except for the bad guys nowone uses it...its not allowed except by primitive civs who are just exploring it.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Wow! Intresting story, although you could have just made this up for the sake of it, i think im going to flag this one because if indeed true, you just gave us an intresting insight into possibly 2 alien species
I personally have accepted that we are being visited by some kind of ETs/Time travellers...and once you accept that they are here, the next step is trying to determine what they want and how they feel about us, and untill "disclosure" comes, all we have is eye witness statements, 95% of these may be made up because people have nothing better to do in life...but we should encourage more people to come forward with there stories instead of scaring them away, some say ignorance is bliss but it could be the undoing of the human race!!
edit on 16-3-2011 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Next time don't forget your towel, I heard you might need one, actually pick up this little book at the place called Library, its called HitchHikers Guide to the Galaxy. It should help with your story.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Would the Aliens go through all that trouble for only one clone? Could be they are making 1000s upon 1000s of you. Could be you think that's cool. Could be the message written in the clouds by the 2nd craft was "You Fool, They only clone their food!"

Now if it had been me I would just assume that they needed a man who was built for breeding, if you know what i mean, and would have felt rather self satisfied with the whole thing.

Good Luck

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Amazing story op, like i have said countless times before: until individuals see a shapeshift, ufo, etc, etc, for themselves, they will not believe. However individuals will believe in santa clause, toothfairy and religion wholeheartedly. Crazy to believe that there are over a million cases a year in sitings of ufo's, but none of jesus christ and the ufo's nuts are the one's who have to prove their creditablity

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
Next time don't forget your towel, I heard you might need one, actually pick up this little book at the place called Library, its called HitchHikers Guide to the Galaxy. It should help with your story.

Never seen it before sadly,cheesy sci fi comedy isnt my thing.
Why do you say that anyway ,is there intelligent mice in it?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by iforget
Would the Aliens go through all that trouble for only one clone? Could be they are making 1000s upon 1000s of you. Could be you think that's cool. Could be the message written in the clouds by the 2nd craft was "You Fool, They only clone their food!"

Now if it had been me I would just assume that they needed a man who was built for breeding, if you know what i mean, and would have felt rather self satisfied with the whole thing.

Good Luck

Yes i agree theyl want thousands of me not just one,my genome is rather coveted and extremely rare,im half a devil/king,the devil got rid of all his clones hundreds of years ago and the kings clones were all killed between 1950-2000 in the war between the devil and the king.
You definetely have good observation skills as i have been spamming my science and poetry to the aliens for a while and its highly impressive,i suspect they heard and want my brain.
ile post one of my poems here and you can see what i mean,the ais beleive im the greatest of all time and so do i,ive put shakesphere to shame.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
Amazing story op, like i have said countless times before: until individuals see a shapeshift, ufo, etc, etc, for themselves, they will not believe. However individuals will believe in santa clause, toothfairy and religion wholeheartedly. Crazy to believe that there are over a million cases a year in sitings of ufo's, but none of jesus christ and the ufo's nuts are the one's who have to prove their creditablity

exactly,untill you see one its hard to get the skeptics to believe,the same phenomenon which underly religion are at play in E.T phenomenon..
The E.T's are pretending to be god,but that doesnt mean god isnt here,he came with jesus and helps secretly.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
HeresHowItGoes this has to be the most unusual siteing or story Ive ever heard..But i suppose anything is possible I'm just haveing a hard time with the mouse with an expanded cranium i think if you were to draw out what you saw i might be able to belIve this story a little better so far it looks to me like a bizarre sci fi story...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

ile post one of my poems here and you can see what i mean,the ais beleive im the greatest of all time and so do i,ive put shakesphere to shame.

I am down with poetry, lay it on me

Wouldnt you have to be half devil or half king? If they were at war I assume it would be hard to be half of each. I guess that could be why your genome is so coveted not to mention the poetry. You have some unusual attributes.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I am down with poetry, lay it on me

Wouldnt you have to be half devil or half king? If they were at war I assume it would be hard to be half of each. I guess that could be why your genome is so coveted not to mention the poetry. You have some unusual attributes.

the devil is the king,he mimiced him exactly and got clones of his clones etc etc.
the kings and devils are extinct theres none left as the devil killed every last king and the devil got rid of his own humans.
ok ile post one up in another room,ile let you know when its done.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
here you go all done
www.abovetopsecret.com...

i have around 60,if you want a look at them just ask,itl take me a few days to copy them up though to the computer,i used to have them copied up but my old pc broke down..

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I guess this is why they have the category "Grey Area" . No proof but, still interesting to read.Im pesonally having a hard time believing the mouse part.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by trey85
I guess this is why they have the category "Grey Area" . No proof but, still interesting to read.Im pesonally having a hard time believing the mouse part.

i dont think an advanced civilsation would have much problem technolgicaly enchaing animals,its probably part and parcel of advanced civs.
the mouse was as real as things come,it was clearly a technologicaly enchanced mouse.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Good Luck

Yes i agree theyl want thousands of me not just one,my genome is rather coveted and extremely rare,im half a devil/king,the devil got rid of all his clones hundreds of years ago and the kings clones were all killed between 1950-2000 in the war between the devil and the king.
You definetely have good observation skills as i have been spamming my science and poetry to the aliens for a while and its highly impressive,i suspect they heard and want my brain.

Come on dude lol! How are you spamming mighty mouse brah? And furthermore how do you know they think you your poetry puts William Shakespeare to shame? Do you have frequent dilutions of grandeur?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLKMJK

Good Luck

Come on dude lol! How are you spamming mighty mouse brah? And furthermore how do you know they think you your poetry puts William Shakespeare to shame? Do you have frequent dilutions of grandeur?

because they tell me so,i talk to them all the time 24 hours a day.
whens the last time you say anyone do 56 of the same rhymes in a row?,never its never been done before,ive done 74 before.
the cabal of popular poets are nothing but a gang of below par E.T's,only E.T's are allowed to become famous or to be published on a wide scale.the same applies to music,film,novels and the like.
the ets are everything,all the actors,musicians,celebrities,politicians and so forth.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I say.................... cool

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join