It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS members are a bunch of ...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
Hi and welcome to ATS.. Freak! lol

Nice to be amongst you, our fellow foil hat wearing, lunatic fringe loving, high hippie , conspiracy kook!

Hope to see you around bro. lol

Feels like home already heh 8 )

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by manta78
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

Welcome to ATS!
I look forward to reading some of your posts....

Thank you manta78, just a question of time I s'pose.

Just have to read through the myriads of topics to see what issues haven't been posted on yet.

Even though I think I'm going to have a hard time finding one lol

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
There is this particular profound moment in star Trek TNG, I will never forget, where 'Q' says to Captain Picard, "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you oughta go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wonderous. With treasures to satiate desires, both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
( At 3:44 in this vid: www.youtube.com... )

I feel like 'Q' is talking about ATS. It's not for the timid. It's not safe in here. Where the wonderous resides. Both subtle and gross.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Walk softly and carry a big Mouse.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Welcome sir. Hope your stay is fruitful.

Second line.

100th Line.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS buddy! From Germany? Nice!!!!!
Feel free to post your opinions and theories here and join us all in some great conversations that happen every single day! Oh, make sure you keep an open tab on the "New Topics" page AKA the Live Feed!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
This gotta be one of the most interesting introduction first sentence I have read... Welcome ! and may your threads and posts be at least equally interesting in the future

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I wear a tin foil hat because I know my alien enemies up there can see my thoughts, and I have too many perverted thoughts in my brain so I don't want them to see them

I have to find a way to block my thoughts without the tin foil hat though >.>
.>
Anyways, weeelcome earthling!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Congrats on your introduction making such a big hit on the site. I wish you the best and again great job on the introduction challenge. Well done and Welcome!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

That was a great introductory post, I enjoyed it. Welcome to the madhouse

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
yes, there's no better place than ats to get legitimate news and facts. where else are going to get updates on whether obama or bush can hold their reptilian shapes.

or that obama, bush and every president are really just 2 reptilian shapeshifters, that alternate the presidency.

when one president "dies" or finishes his term, the other one runs for office.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
There is this particular profound moment in star Trek TNG, I will never forget, where 'Q' says to Captain Picard, "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you oughta go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wonderous. With treasures to satiate desires, both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
( At 3:44 in this vid: www.youtube.com... )

I feel like 'Q' is talking about ATS. It's not for the timid. It's not safe in here. Where the wonderous resides. Both subtle and gross.

One of my all-time favs is the scene where Q shouts something to the effect of "Captain, we need to celebrate that" and Q claps his hands and there goes a Mexican Bigband playing on the bridge. One more finger snipping and Ryker and Picard have cigars in their mouthes.

The look on Picards face ... priceless.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
What's with all the hate on tin foil? I mean it's a useful tool for cooking, protecting from freezer burn, and yes your mind control tricks will not work on me thanks to my beautiful hat currently in the shape of classical Colonial style, but I was thinking of upgrading it to a fin cowboy hat. But then that would require me to make tin foil boots as well. In other words welcome and beware the twinkies.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Interesting. I like Antarctica. There are many mysterious things about the place. I personally think if there are alien life forms or ET on the planet - they will hang around remote frozen tundras and where men are afraid to go, places like Antarctica. Greenland and Norway are other favorite haunts of mine. I visit them often on Google Earth. Welcome again.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
... tin-foil hat wearing, utterly strange, weird beyond definition people, who post about the most inordinately phenomenon far and wide, and where conspiracy theories know no boundaries.

If you're going to go with it, go large I always say!

pic related.. no it's not me

Welcome!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Just my kind of guy! Welcome
SO glad to see another open mind here.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Tin foil hat wearing? Well, I NEVER!! Well, I usually don't......

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Welcome! I just joined also, been reading for a few months and I saw the preview of what you had typed and immediately thought 'omg ranting on this forum?' lol I loved it. FYI I'm only about 18 years old and heading into film. Now I need a forum to learn about this site...some member said that stars and flags get you something? Lol idk! Direct me to a thread about that if you find one!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Willkommen Freund, den wilden und wunderbaren Welt der ATS! I hope I said that right!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join