It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Have Visions of the Earth Fracturing into Pieces?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I do. It's not really a scary thought to me (although sometimes it is a bit worrisome) - I believe that whatever happens, happens - and probably should. That a rebirth follows every death and the wheels keep turning. No problem.

But what with all the earthquakes and volcanic activity going on these days, the thought and visions keep intruding. Sometimes it's just continents fracturing, relocating and reforming - sometimes the whole planet blows apart. …So I'm curious about what others here are visualizing.

A Related Thought about FRACTALS:

The most common modern diseases involve connective tissue - the "glue" that holds the body together - and the tissue just kind of disintegrates, usually quite slowly. To me, this reflects what we are doing to the earth when we extract oil, gas, minerals and water from the earth's crust. ...Maybe the phenomenon is reflected in fractals.

RELATED THREADS

Cracking an eggshell?

Ed. to add: Its official the earth is cracking up

Weird Health Problems Related to Geomagnetic Storms, Earthquakes? Watch Thread

Do you feel as if the colours are being drained away from this world?

Anybody else feel apathetic and disconnected this month?

FRACTAL THREADS

Fractal patterns spotted in the quantum realm

Fractal Universe? Look at a brain cell compared to the universe...

The Fractal Nature of Consciousness

Earth’s Most Stunning Natural Fractal Patterns

Earth's Fractal Brain From Above

The Amazing World Of Flame Fractals

The Fractal Singularity : Awareness Awakening

edit on 12/3/11 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Fractals are some wonderful images. Google images and search fractals they can be absolutely amazing, have searched them for years. However I have not downloaded any programs to produce them. Some artist are producing so many images we find in nature in replication of giving color values to variables and letting the programs run. Producing things like the nautilus, paisley, spirals, ferns, angel wings etc. Also search Mandelbrot images.

Example pic: www.niceamazingpictures.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
my wife has had visions of what you speak...

hills burning with tall figures standing on the hilltop while the world burns. there is so much more detail that I dont even want to describe, she believes it 100% to be a warning. I dont doubt it.

i don't really have visions I get ideas and answeres when I meditate on things sometimes I have dreams but I wake up in so much pain I rarely remember only a few minor details.

I have had an encounter, wake up to the top hat man.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

I have a reoccurring dream about an earthquake that is felt all around the world. And I see a mountain with snow on top of it just disappear into the ground. No-one would have to see the news to know that there was an earthquake, because everyone, everywhere felt it!

I also had a very disturbing dream that woke me up in the middle of the night about the Washington Monument(obelisk) that I have not been able to get out of my mind and since then, I notice this monument in all kinds of tv shows, movies and even cartoons. Yes, it's a national icon, so it's popularity is already established. But in my dream, the sky is orangish-pink and a loud voice says, "He is here.There will be chaos." It also said something else that I can't remember. I actually woke up sitting straight up in bed and apparently had woke my fiance up. He asked me what the heck I was doing and I told him I had a dream about the Washington Monument. He actually got mad and went out into the living room for the rest of the night.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
ive been having them this year 2 or 3 about earthquakes, 1 where the earth split in two. another where it looked like the leonid shower during the day time ( awesome to see lol) and my latest just a few days ago was this picture
but from our perspective on earth if that makes any sense, the clouds opened up exactly like in the picture and this gold light/orb descended and flashed - then i woke up scared lol

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I had this dream last week. It was very vivid, and about two days prior to hearing about the coming super moon on the 19th. In it, I was looking up at the sky at night, like everyone else around me. Jupiter took up most of the sky. And below the big red band on Jupiter, an explosion was seen the instantly pulsed across space and made earth explode into dozens of pieces, like those children's puzzles of the 50 states that areassembled to make the USA. Only the northern hemisphere of earth remained, and I was helping to assemble the pieces of earth. The dream was intended to end on that note, as if it was like "that's the way the cookie crumbles" thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I have this idea that Earth was formed as a collection of many pieces of debris collecting together and forming a solid mass, it would make Earth different to the other planets that are formed out of dust clouds. I also had a vision that all the numerous radio towers and antennas had the primary purpose of creating an electromagnetic field that is used to hold the Earth together, to stabilise the tectonic plates, or to stabilise a kind of mind control field that has been operating for tens of thousands of years.
edit on 13-3-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I think everyone knows when the Earth is rocking - even when it's not nearby, even without the internet or news reports - even when the knowledge is not conscious.

And this sub/unconscious knowledge is a BIG problem when people don't bring their 'anxiety' to a conscious level and pinpoint the source - especially when those who are unaware hold power. ...They misunderstand the 'message' and start wars.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Lately I have been feeling very disconnected from the world. Its almost like I cant even imagine a future on this world anymore, and yet it doesnt bother me that much.

I haven't had visions in a bit, but I used to have them all the time. For years I had the reacurring nightmare of the world burning. Eery and exactly like the dream sequence the kid has on knowing.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by osirys

Apocalyptic visions don't imply total destruction. Spiritual and mystical wisdoms rightly teach that every death is followed by a rebirth - absolutely true, imho.

Lots of threads are reflecting our visions of upheaval - right now, my fave is this one:

The sunken Continent of the Tamil

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I know... I don't believe that the earth will ever completely end. Although it is possible that maybe the life as we know it will end. Life on this planet will continue one way or the other.

And although visions are scary at times, mostly I think they are symbolic.

Still... theyre unsettling as hell.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

A natural cycle of the Earth...

The Earth goes through never ending cycles involving expansion and Contraction...

Hence Earth quakes..

We are near the point of when the Earth goes Critical and passes over the peak in its cycle again.

It is not so much the atmosphere is warming up but more importantly the Earths core is heating up so the Earth expands. When the Earth expands to a certain point water is allowed to enter via the trenches between the plates at some location i.e. its weakest point.

When the water hits the Mantle it explodes and opens up the trench a little more in that location and more water is able to enter after the first explosion.

The process repeats itself. Eventually all the seas return to under the Crust again from where it came from.

The seas were between the Crust and the mantel before the cooling threshold.
When the Earth cooled it squeezed the water out through the trenches between the plates.
The Earth then entered the Hot cycle as where it is today and about to complete the hot cycle.
So the earth does indeed fracture (this time involving the Ring of Fire) and the seas disappear in about 8 hours from the first explosion.

And then we enter the cold cycle again.
This has happened many times during the history of the Earth.

If you look at Mars it is in the cold cycle this is why the seas on mars have disappeared i.e. the water is under the crust (between the Crust and the Mantel). Soon Mars will enter the Hot cycle again and the seas will return on Mars.

Keep an eye on what’s being discovered on Mars as we are about to see Mars change i.e. the return of The Martian seas...

new topics

top topics

join