It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today Will Be Filled With Tears.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Today I greet the world with tears.

Tears for a world, we have all ruined for our children.

Tears for the horror we have unleashed on the world.

Tears for the last tears I will allow myself.

Tears for nothing but tears.

Tears for my own selfish fears, that I seem to love and protect.

Tears for what we all knew was coming, yet could not find the strength to stop.

Tears for those who will hate and blame and point fingers at anyone but themselves.

Tears for those who have died already even tho they are at peace.

Tears for they may very well be the lucky ones.

Tears for what we have all done and can not undo.

Tears for every animal I hunted for sport.

Tears for the ones I killed.

Tears for the broken heart of God.

Tears for death.

Tears for the those who refuse to acknowledge their own soul.

Tears for the meek.

Tears for the innocent. If there is such a thing.

Tears for you.

Tears for what I will not confess out of shame.

Tears for my friends.

Tears for what I am witnessing.

Tears for every soldier for they have all died in vain.

Tears for hell

Tears for the little guy I used to be.

Tears for the hate I still can't let go of .

Tears foir the earth.

Tears for my bravery

Tears because I am pathetic.

Tears because I will cry no more.

Today will be filled witlh the very last tears I will allow myself in this lifetime..But I will take advantage and exploit the opportunity..So, wish me luck with that ?

Randyvious

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Don't cry for the World as she will cleanse herself of the parasitic blight that is Mankind!

Cry for yourself, for your children and for humanity as we are the ones who are doing everything we can to become an extint creature, along with the hundreds of thousands that have come before us.

But the World has gone through far worse things in it's lifetime and will continue to be here until the sun consumes it in about a billion years time.

Our time is coming to an end maybe, but not the World's.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I will shed tears with you my Brother. Be ashamed of nothing. Know what we did wrong, and do not do it again. That is all we can do. Teach love by being Love.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Does no one else feel like that last line indicates that this is a suicide post?

Randyvs, you do not have to kill yourself... I hope I am misreading that. I hope the end of your tears is your choosing to be strong and try to fix things and makeup for whatever wrongs you have done, and not you declaring your intent to give in to the darkness of the world by turning to the darkness of nothingness...

In whatever you're trying to do, best of luck... Whatever specifically that means.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You seem to carry tremendous GUILT. But you are also repentent and sorry. This means you are a good person. And brave. Listen, I sit alone in a cheap little apartment with my 2 cats. I will fight through Nibiru-caused cat-astrophy for those, and I'm not young and strong. Isn't there someone ( a real person or furry person ) that needs you to see them through upcoming "interesting times?" What if people are befallen by a SHTF near you. And you are not there to help? Don't listen to demons, tell them to F*#%* OFF.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The tears are your own, but equally shared by many whom open their eyes without blinkers on today.

It is perfectly ok to shed tears, for that is what makes us human.

It is those tears that we may realize our wrong doings, our support for wrong causes, the mistakes we make that affected other's lives including our own, and worse still, our incapabilities to set things right, or presumably as our own individual belief systems allows or disallow us.

And when those tears are over, and you shed no more, seek and medidate upon truths and realities, for it will free us from the shackles of our egos and mistakes, and do what is necessary to correct our mistakes.

What is right or wrong? The answer lays with our education during our formative years and the life experiences we faced daily in our journey of life. We mankind know what hurts and harms. We know what is appreciated and will be returned in kind. There is no need for me to say more, for you alone know.

I wish you all the best and may you find redemption to fill the emptiness in your heart, the wellspring from which hope springs eternal, for ourselves and our future generations....

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

Does no one else feel like that last line indicates that this is a suicide post?

I don't think so. If it was, then yeah I agree with you.

But I think it's related to the Japan earthquake. It has affected us all over the world.
edit on 12-3-2011 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

May I add Tears for Fears:

Make those tears turn into something powerful. Don't let them dry up.

You sound like a good man with a lot of introspection going on. Hope it goes well.
edit on 12-3-2011 by 1SawSomeThings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I'd love to say I've cried my last tears, as it would seem strangely ego-boosting, but something in me tells me I'll need that certain detoxification in the near future much more than anyone is willing to admit.

The human brain can only take so much, and you're certainly not weak if you find your limit, just more experienced.

Wisdom has always told us to use everything at our disposal to survive, and sometimes 'releasing the pressure valve' is the only survival tool our brain has left...even if we have to be alone to do it.

Just when you need it, it will clean out your system, and give you just enough fuel to continue.

Being too embarrassed or angry to cry can and will get you to stop breathing (ever feel the asphyxiation when trying to stop?).

Butterflies are attracted to a chemical in tears...I'd like to think that was for a reason.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I wept this yesterday and this morning for the Japanese Nation.

I will weep daily as these world events progress.

I shed my tears for Mankind; God bless Us all/

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Hang in there friend, you knew rough times would be coming!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CVinWA
I wept this yesterday and this morning for the Japanese Nation.

I will weep daily as these world events progress.

I shed my tears for Mankind; God bless Us all/

I have been sheding tears also for the Japanese Nation and also for world events, very difficult not to become depressed these days, we all have to hang in, not only for ourselves but for everyone.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis

Randyvs, you do not have to kill yourself... I hope I am misreading that. I hope the end of your tears is your choosing to be strong and try to fix things and makeup for whatever wrongs you have done, and not you declaring your intent to give in to the darkness of the world by turning to the darkness of nothingness...

In whatever you're trying to do, best of luck... Whatever specifically that means.

Thank you guys for your concerns and kind replys. I just now took a peak at your responses and Solasis it just never accured to me that t may have sounded suicidel to anyone. I assure you I would never ever in a million years take my own life. I apologise in every way, But did not mean to decieve you by any means. All I was relating was that with all the depressing reality of the last few days. Deaf Allen you called it bud. I was taking a full day to clean the pipes. My thinkingf was get it all out now. So I can proceed with it behind me. As I don't believe I'm going to have time for it after today. Just preparing before a fight sort of.

Thanks for joining my pity party you guys. But I do feel better. Ready to take on whatever is thrown at me in
the days to come. It truly is a cleansing.

Signals very perceptive.
Thank's everyone nvery cool.

IAMIAM Love you too man.

No not sucidal by any stretch. When I go? II will be kicking and fighting, biting, scratching, screaming. Wanting to kickass. Just the same way I came in basically. .

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
There's no shame in crying.. Its what makes us human..
Its when cant cry that should worry..
At times things may seem bad.. But everyday above ground is a good day.. Where theres life.. Theres hope..

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

We must all forgive ourselves for past transgressions, and high crimes and misdemeanors. Rise into the next dimension with a clean slate in that respect, and stick to your Clan, or Tribe within the Spirit World. Be wary of those who attempt to turn you from your true purpose, whatever that may be, and be wary of those who tell you things with no proof it exists. Know that you are never alone, in fact, you never were alone. Humanity is a rather large family, and we exist on may planets in the universe. Earth is but one of these.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
To paraphrase a daily quote on AJ-

"If I turn up dead I DID NOT COMMIT SUICIDE"

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Glad to hear you're not suicidal. IN that case, the post is truly touching

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I applaud you for saying what many of us are feeling right now. I'm inspired by your humility and honesty. Somehow in getting that all out, you have helped others. At least me for sure. I cried during the oil spill in the Gulf for what we've done to Mother Earth. Human kind deserves whatever fate lies ahead for not honoring, nurturing and cherishing our sacred planet, resources and animals. If campsite rules apply, we're leaving our planet in worse shape than we inherited it and for that we must pay.

Thanks Randyvs your message has touched many. If this is the beginning of the end, I will look forward to seeing you on the other side my friend.

edit on 15-3-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Blood, sweat and tears.
Sweat is most productive of them all.
Try sweating, physically doing something for another.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Kurious

Thanks Randyvs your message has touched many. If this is the beginning of the end, I will look forward to seeing you on the other side my friend.

edit on 15-3-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

Thanks KK and Space doubt.

I can tell you one thing. These past days, that have gone by after the day I wrote that sappy lil piece.

More than once I've had to fight to keep the pepper out of my eyes. If you catch my meaning.

One of the toughest things I've known in my life as an adult. Is seeing little kids get hurt.
It tears me to pieces everytime.

edit on 16-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join