It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christ is the Messiah, and he has come

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Disclaimer: I am not a Christian nor do I hold to Christian theology. This is my own interpretation of Christ's message and it may conflict with your own.

As always, whether or not Christ actually existed is irrelevant to my world view. He may have walked the Earth, and I do believe he did, or he may simply be a character in a story. Regardless, the truth he taught is still truth, even if his story was written by J.K. Rowlings. So, what do I mean by Christ is the messiah and he has come?

First, accepting Christ as the Messiah means accepting that no other messiah needs to come. He has already been, he has already accomplished his goal, his mission is complete. For this to be a reality, one needs only to learn what the Messiah taught and apply the lessons to their own lives.

Christ is the Son of God. The importance in accepting this is knowing that Christ taught that all those who believed he was the Son of God, were believed by him to be Children of God. In other words, it is an acknowledgement that we are all EQUAL. If one claims to be the Son of God, but does not acknowledge anyone else as the Child of God, they are not seeing all as equal but their own selves as somehow better. As Christ was the Son of God, so am I. Because I believe myself and Christ are the Sons of God, I also believe all of you are the Children of God. The trick to being Children of God is learning how to act as such, which Christ demonstrated.

Christ is the Son of Man. Man is the species which we all descend from. It is the finest creation of God for we have been endowed with that divine consciousness whereby we can come to understand the creator by exploring the creation. We do not merely act on instinct, rather we seek to explore and unlock the secrets of our existence. Furthermore, we have that divine desire to create. We create from what we learn about this existence.

Christ is the King of Kings. There is no higher authority than God in my life. I do not subject myself to other men and their governments. I have submitted to Christ's Law because it is the only Law that leads to peaceful co-habitation of God's Children. It is a liberating law as it leaves me free to do what I want to do any way I wish to do it, and only asks that I support my fellow Kings and Queens in their own pursuits within the Kingdom of Heaven. That Law is simply to Love one another. I AM KING, subject only to God, bound by Christ's Law.

The Second Coming. Too many people are waiting for the second coming. Christ already rose from the dead. He has already returned to the earth. His kingdom is already here. The very moment someone realised what Christ's message was to the world, and set out to live as he did, he rose. This happened with his disciples and continues to this day with men and women who live their lives walking in his shoes. The second coming of Christ has always been an internal realisation of his truth. He comes again when ever someone realises his way and his life are the truth. Rejecting his truth, distorting his truth, usurping his truth only leads to the world we live in where many suffer while few prosper.

So to recap the main points, I AM a Son of God and no man has authority over me. I extend my hand in friendship and love to all because in my eyes, you are all Children of God (whether you believe it or not). I AM a Son of Man a child of a long line of Man who has been marching forward through the ages seeking that which was lost. I AM King and this whole earth is my Kingdom that I share with all.

Now before you scoff at or find flaws in my doctrine, imagine for a moment if we all lived like this. What kind of a world could we build if we loved each other equally and lived only for working together to build a better future. What kind of world would we have united rather than divided? Do we really need the division which keep us separated? Are there any others who are willing to proclaim and to live proudly:

I AM the Son/Daughter of God
I AM the Son/Daughter of Man
I AM King/Queen

Christ is the Messiah, we do not need another.

Are there any?

With Love,

Your Brother

edit on 12-3-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Thanks for this IAMIAM

Christ is within all of us and we are all Christ.

We are our own mystics.

S&F

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

"nor do I hold to Christian theology."

um...After reading your post, I think you do.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I do so hope your testimony will inspire other christians to open their hearts to the ever increasing joy of existence . For me a basic message has been that of the kernel with which we start our journey of growth and not the husk of blind faith which after having protected the tender life within needs to be left behind once ones life is established and on the road to Glory.

Peace to you also brother.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

If you say I do, I do my friend. Many say I do not, others say I do. The label is irrelevant to me, which is why I made that disclaimer.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Mysticism is not purely Christian theology.

It can include it, but not limited to it.

Christ is the door to God within yourself.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The only begotten son ....

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

If you say I do, I do my friend. Many say I do not, others say I do. The label is irrelevant to me, which is why I made that disclaimer.

With Love,

Your Brother

It's all good friend. Just thought it was obvious.

Myself personally, I hold no animosity to anyone either way. To each his own as they say.

On another note, myself being agnostic, am very happy for anything that brings a person happiness and peace. For that to be in someone's life is a good thing and if it's not hurting anyone else, I say that person is very fortunate to find joy in an otherwise mixed up World. Whatever that joy may be.

I am not qualified to judge.

Peace to you as well.

BTW, you look like someone I knew in Jeju-Do a long time back. Is that you?
edit on 12-3-2011 by jude11 because: Addition

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Me. I believe we have a similar philosophy. I enjoy your posts and hearing your ideas on the subject. You have a very interesting perspective on things that I haven't considered previously.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

No, that wasn't me my friend. The closest I ever came to Korea was guarding supplies in Okinawa in preparation for an invasion of North Korea back in 1995. Fortunately, I never got to make the trip.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burgo
The only begotten son ....

Christ never said this my friend. Others said this about him after the fact.

Just saying...

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

No, that wasn't me my friend. The closest I ever came to Korea was guarding supplies in Okinawa in preparation for an invasion of North Korea back in 1995. Fortunately, I never got to make the trip.

With Love,

Your Brother

Good! He owes me $5. (or 5,000 won)

lol

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Good stuff man...

I can't help but chuckle when i see people claiming to be "Jesus resurected"

Theres more truth in your post then any church doctrine...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

In general, I enjoy reading your posts, especially when you focus on love. However, I am puzzled by this statement:

I AM King and this whole earth is my Kingdom that I share with all.

I do not recognize you as king, and neither do I regard this as your kingdom, nor anyone else's, for that matter.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysticnoon
In general, I enjoy reading your posts, especially when you focus on love. However, I am puzzled by this statement:

I AM King and this whole earth is my Kingdom that I share with all.

I do not recognize you as king, and neither do I regard this as your kingdom, nor anyone else's, for that matter.

I am sorry my friend, if you cannot see that I am King, then I cannot see your own sovereignty. Keep the Government you have, for you must need it.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Remember my "Lord of the flies" thread that got trashed?

Hope you aren't admitting to being the fly king.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxfilesMulder
reply to post by IAMIAM

Remember my "Lord of the flies" thread that got trashed?

Hope you aren't admitting to being the fly king.

LOL! I forgot you authored that one LOL!

Nope, no flies here.

Though I must admit, I think I was looking deeper into the story than most wanted to. I am not certain if that was your intent or not, but the story certainly had a very esoteric quality to it.

The fact that it caused such offence made it that much better!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I am sorry my friend, if you cannot see that I am King, then I cannot see your own sovereignty. Keep the Government you have, for you must need it.

What has my statement to do with government?

None of us are kings until we have sovereignity over our own desires. Saying "I am king" does not make it so.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysticnoon
What has my statement to do with government?

None of us are kings until we have sovereignity over our own desires. Saying "I am king" does not make it so.

You are correct my friend. Saying one is King does nothing. Knowing one is King, and letting no one tell you otherwise makes it so.

Of course to be King is to not depend on another for your own well being. I depend on God and no one else. There is no higher authority than God in my life. After God, I answer to myself. Why do I have this privledge?

Because I do God's will. I love everyone and I seek to Glorify God in all my actions. Those who do not do this have governments instituted among them to keep the peace and manage labor.

Everyone serves something. Some will serve God, and are Kings and Queens unto themselves. Others will serve themselves, thus government is needed to manage the inevitable disputes.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Because I do God's will. I love everyone and I seek to Glorify God in all my actions. Those who do not do this have governments instituted among them to keep the peace and manage labor

OK, I think I am starting to understand the meaning behind your words.

Still, if everyone did God's Will, loved everyone, and sought to Glorify God in all their actions, disputes would still arise because every person would have their own concept of what it means to live in God's will.

To love everyone is a high ideal and a worthy one, but in reality it is not so easy to practice within the context of society. The most we can achieve is to show loving kindness and understanding to everyone we meet.

Some will serve God, and are Kings and Queens unto themselves

The only people that I have encountered whom I considered truly served God regarded themselves as less than dust at the feet of their Lord. If you're a king unto yourself, isn't it yourself that you serve?

You see, I am still puzzled by your terminology.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join